What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

Looks like the artwork of a MQM torture cell, a taste of your own medicine, now stop blaming it on the state. If state was capable of doing all that, they could have easily buried them somewhere to never be found.

This is internal cleansing by Altaf to suppress internal disputes/uprising. You'll see many more incidents like these in near future.

BmoZM-WIMAE7mrk.jpg:large

1) skin peeled from them

2) they were forced to drink acid

3) their skin was burnt with acid

4) their abdomen was disected and the intestines were gutted out

5) they were tortured for 15 days

6) they were electrocuted

8) bodies were dumped in garbage

8) no suo moto taken and no response from the federal government Sindh govt rejects any involvement of its personel

9) all during torture process its normal to abuse one as indian, hindustani and mohajir

Bmn_G5ACIAAJgLT.jpg:large

Bmj2QmTIEAABR4X.jpg:large

BmlQZwPCUAA2nuL.jpg:large

BmjgplRCIAAJ_LT.jpg:large

BlgUFazCIAIP2aG.jpg:large

BmjvNkFCMAIscdN.jpg:large

BmkDa1eCYAAiU3a.jpg:large

BmoLQONCAAABdDD.jpg:large

what kind of state asks victims for the proofs?

Bmn5ZCjCQAAjwqk.jpg:large

mber: 36551"]even jamaat claims its IJT worker was kidnapped by officers in plain clothes

03.gif

how the state played its role to blame hakeem muhammad saeed's murder on MQM and [/

Hakeem Saeed Sahab's daughter is on record who killed her father.

Looks like the artwork of a MQM torture cell, a taste of your own medicine, now stop blaming it on the state. If state was capable of doing all that, they could have easily buried them somewhere to never be found.

This is internal cleansing by Altaf to suppress internal disputes/uprising. You'll see many more incidents like these in near future.

it has also happened, many MQM workers were buried in unmarked graves in hyderabad were later recovered

MQM demands a judicial commission to probe workers' disappearances

BmoZM-WIMAE7mrk.jpg:large

1) skin peeled from them

2) they were forced to drink acid

3) their skin was burnt with acid

4) their abdomen was disected and the intestines were gutted out

5) they were tortured for 15 days

6) they were electrocuted

8) bodies were dumped in garbage

8) no suo moto taken and no response from the federal government Sindh govt rejects any involvement of its personel

9) all during torture process its normal to abuse one as indian, hindustani and mohajir

Bmn_G5ACIAAJgLT.jpg:large

Bmj2QmTIEAABR4X.jpg:large

BmlQZwPCUAA2nuL.jpg:large

BmjgplRCIAAJ_LT.jpg:large

BlgUFazCIAIP2aG.jpg:large

BmjvNkFCMAIscdN.jpg:large

BmkDa1eCYAAiU3a.jpg:large

BmoLQONCAAABdDD.jpg:large

what kind of state asks victims for the proofs?

Bmn5ZCjCQAAjwqk.jpg:large
Mr its called tit for tat you have been doing this with people for past three decades you have killed thousands on order of your terrorist leader Altaf you were taking bhatta killing people and torturing them to death but now you are being paid back in the same manner

Do you have one? If you don't like my posts, don't bother replying, luckily you can't use your terrorizing attics on the net forum to shut up the truth. You have no idea how well I know this organization from inside. If Allah hadn't helped me, I too would have been a MQM martyr (at it's own hand)

mera dimag ki dahi bana band ker

You have no idea how well I know this organization from inside. If Allah hadn't helped me, I too would have been a MQM martyr (at it's own hand)

every tom dick and harry in karachi says that you are not the first tom dick or harry i have encountered

Hakeem Saeed Sahab's daughter is on record who killed her father.

was she present at the crime scene as a witness?

Last edited:
Mr its called tit for tat you have been doing this with people for past three decades you have killed thousands on order of your terrorist leader Altaf you were taking bhatta killing people and torturing them to death but now you are being paid back in the same manner

i hope the state does that to talibans as wellthere were three elements involved in east pakistan debacle

1) the dirty mullahs( jamaat e islami, al badr, al shams) same mullahs who refused to offer funeral of quaid e azam have now become biggest thekedars of pakistan and islam

2) the army/establishment

3) feudocracy dictators

the same elements will break this country once again

the final solution for any state to survive is to put the mullahs on the deepest depths of hell, this is what europe did as well

Last edited:
plain clothed police men vandalising property and mistreating public at a restaurent

BmqcdKSIIAAVHtt.jpg:large

Bmqcd7LIcAAyh5N.jpg:large

BmqccwGIgAABTiN.jpg:large

BmqcdSAIYAE_l_h.jpg:large

every tom dick and harry in karachi says that you are not the first tom dick or harry i have encountered

but you use the same argument, Afaq ahmad wife or son says Agencies killed him?

Just as you observed "shahadat" of yours.....

O God how can those scary pictures be even there on this thread!:fie::offpost:

Harden up this is nothing. What surprises me is MQM has done this to its opponents, why do they cry when this happens to them. Militant politics is a dirty cum violent bone.

Stop spending time with MQM elite and you won't complain of encountering tom, dick and harry's of karachi

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom