What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

what kind of state asks victims for the proofs?

Bmn5ZCjCQAAjwqk.jpg:large

Sorry if I missed something but isn't sharjeel memon your ally right now?

Anyways I strongly condemn these killings even if they are done by LEA. Such torture and murder can't be justified for whatever reason.

[quote="F.O.X, post: 5606938, member: 1893"in No Sympathy from me for the Political terrorists . .. unless you give me proof I would assume that MQM did that to Her workers just to blame it on others .[/quote]
Could also be a ploy to get more ministers In the cabinet they have just joined after 13 months holidays in India, Abu Dhabi, England, S Afriqa and U S.May be they were punished by MQM herself for giving authorities the information , they should not have.......only ooperwala knows the truth.

Damn that's just messed up, though they died a horrible death but I hope their soul RIP

Salman was under custody of rangers CPLC had informed his relatives

Aik aur Naseerullah Babar chahiay hai Karachi ko !!! :coffee:

even jamaat claims its IJT worker was kidnapped by officers in plain clothes

03.gif

how the state played its role to blame hakeem muhammad saeed's murder on MQM and start an operation

BmiPJb1IgAM7FDI.jpg:large

Last edited:
chaudhry shujaat admitted that 360 missing MQM workers were dumped in mass graves in margalla hills in operation 92

how MQM leader azem tariq was killed and blame was put on MQM

according to pakistani journalist mujeeb shami rangers told that the 4 slain MQM workers were arrested for targetting hamid mir(took place on 19th april 2014), where as dunya news on 15th april reported MQM protest of its same missing workers with names who were picked up on 13th april

dated 15th april 2014, while hamid mir attack took place on 19th april 2014

Roznama Dunya

mqm-png.26651

BmixG_5CAAAm406.jpg:large

police torture cells of the 90s, victim is stripped naked and tortured

625459_607412909297205_1150293485_n.jpg

Last edited:
Is it the only case? A boy's head was chopped.:fie: He was the only son went out for a wedding with a friend and never came back. Whether they are gangsters or not no one can see his/her child in such condition. It's easy to comment but hard to bear.
Bas kar pagli, Rulaegi kya. :D.

On a serious note, is high tym Pakistan start taking things seriously. Blind blaming on institutes not gonna take u newhr. I shud hv been shocked, irritated and scared after seeing this brutality. Unfortunately, I dint coz I have been seeing such stuff coming a lot frm Pakistan. Some days back saw bodies of Balochis in some city in Balochistan. Thats was accused on Army. Then some bodies of Balochis in Lyaari. Most likely the gangwars. Then the most misused video which was used to incite violence in muzaffarnagar in India. The video of public beating to death of 2 youngsters. Some said they were Shia or Ahmadiya or Mohajir. Not sure.

Being acquainted with Pakistanis and knowing there country has already shown me some stuff which we never see in our Country.

O God how can those scary pictures be even there on this thread!:fie::offpost:

Fahad Aziz was arrested on his wedding night by plain clothed police men, now its interesting to note that first police denied his custody, and then police chief shahid hayat announced rewards for capturing an infamous criminal, later no criminal record was proved and was released on the constant protest my his relatives and MQM

arrested groom has no criminal record: additional IG

BgCyiSwCUAAHNqZ.jpg

Bf_BrLWCIAAZKmB.jpg:large

Adil was tortured in a brutal manner, when he was half dead he was dumped in a police station and later passed away

Last edited:
Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom