What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

i really want to abuse some ulla ka patha pakistanis here who are so heartless that they can't stop getting political /ethnic here

chutya kutta haraami, beghairat

the most dumb jaahil besharam nation in the whole world

bunch of paindus villagers, can't get grown up after 65 years

no wonder this country is such a disappointment

kamine to bhi bihari gaon se hai, bc

i really want to abuse some ulla ka patha pakistanis here who are so heartless that they can't stop getting political /ethnic here

MQM doesnt have torture chambers? I have been there, dont cry. This is a turf war, and according to the people on the inside it were the Sindhi nationalist group.

Sad these young men had to go a horrible way, but this what turf/gang war is. And some deaths are worse and some arent.

Despicable ...

Whoever did it should be brought to justice....But MQM is not pointing at the govt why are you? Do you have proof that the govt wanted 4 uni going students dead soo bad to peel of their skin? What were they hiding? You think if govt did a crackdown only students will return like that? Dont you think whole chunks of MQM would? But no you are not thinking, you just want to blame!

I am not supporting if govt did it..bring proof

If gangs did it say so! Dont hide truth!

Despicable ...

Whoever did it should be brought to justice....But MQM is not pointing at the govt why are you? Do you have proof that the govt wanted 4 uni going students dead soo bad to peel of their skin? What were they hiding? You think if govt did a crackdown only students will return like that? Dont you think whole chunks of MQM would? But no you are not thinking, you just want to blame!

They will never blame Gangs, because it also exposes them. Lets keep quite and retards like W.11 will blame goverment anyway, MQM doesn't have to say anything.

Despicable ...

the biggest proof is the recent case of fahad aziz, i have been following the updates, its another thing if gangs have penetrated the LEAs but the entire neighborhood is claiming that they were dressed in police/rangers uniforms and they were operating double cabin vehicles

this has been going on for months now and still the federal govt has not arrested those culprits

and now even the video of police fake encounter has come out

here is the video of another MQM victim which was caught in the cctv

They will never blame Gangs, because it also exposes them. Lets keep quite and retards like W.11 will blame goverment anyway, MQM doesn't have to say anything.

abe paindu there is no gang war in areas they were abducted frm

No Sympathy from me for the Political terrorists . .. unless you give me proof I would assume that MQM did that to Her workers just to blame it on others .

yes even bangales killed themselves and blamed it on pakistan and got the advantage of separating from it

man there is no limit to bullshit people come up with

i can't stop wondering what kind of people you are, unbelievable

^ Is upper walay W.11 ko Bohot dafa bakwas ki jaa chuki hai.... Uniform of Police are easily available in karachi so as doublr pickup cabin pickups. Since what they did in LONDON, killing one of their own and their rivalries with other gangs, any one can become Police wala and do such things

yes even bangales killed themselves and blamed it on pakistan and got the advantage of separating from it

man there is no limit to bullshit people come up with

i can't stop wondering what kind of people you are, unbelievable

Thankyou... The people has stoop down to such level because of your ghatiya posts and mentality. You reap what you sow.

Bhaiya tell me why the **** will goverment/isi abduct bunch of muhajirs? This is gang war nothing more, even MQM isn't blaming goverment but here you are with conspiracy theories.

the biggest proof is the recent case of fahad aziz, i have been following the updates, its another thing if gangs have penetrated the LEAs but the entire neighborhood is claiming that they were dressed in police/rangers uniforms and they were operating double cabin vehicles

this has been going on for months now and still the federal govt has not arrested those culprits

and now even the video of police fake encounter has come out

here is the video of another MQM victim which was caught in the cctv

What the hell was all that about? I mean someone was watching and zooming in and out? Yet did nothing but managed to give the press the video?! :unsure:

1 thing for sure the van didnt say police on it...do you mean to say such vans cant be obtained on rent?

Underground and turf wars. State wouldn't do such things. For last 4-5 years. MQM militant wing is fighting with other pashtun,sindhi balochi groups for dominance. Every group has torture chambers. A rival gang teaching these 4 guys a lesson.

And W.11 is a nutcase who just ignore ground reality and would blame on rangers, army etc etc which has no ground for picking and killing MQM karkuns. If they are busy in gang wars, it's a simple equation, rival gangs will inflict such horror to them

State apprehended MQM killers of Reporter Wali babur, made them go through due process and now they are rotting in jail to be hanged. If state was in business of killing MQM workers, wali babur killers would be dumped like this.

MQM killed Geo TV journalist Wali Khan Baber: Ansar Abbasi

Exactly like Hakim Saeed's murderers were MQM activists?? Who were let go last week, freed of all charges, after numerous years in prison on suspicion!

You are your likes are the nut cases here because hatred does not distinct b/w innocent and guilty.....you could just as simply be a target of such torture as these guys were. Worst matter in this situation is that these 4 guys, along with another 2, were picked up from a Gulshan Snooker Club by plain clothed men. These plain clothed men were engaged by the snooker club's security guard who was subdued, however the commotion caught the attention of Rangers personnel who arrived on the scene, only to then support the plain clothed personnel in apprehension and arrest of the MQM activists!

So the nut case in this case is you!

Whoever did it will see the same death
I wish mother didn't have to see these pictures

Unfortunately, MQM is not a political party and does not really care about her activists and supporters. I mean they joined the government instead of advising their activists to protect themselves with all means necessary and available!!!

Fight between gangs nothing more, MQM walas do the same. Stop blaming government for everything.

Gangs, supported or protected by state agencies such as Rangers and Police are simply not acceptable. 2 wrongs do not make a right!

MQM doesnt have torture chambers? I have been there, dont cry. This is a turf war, and according to the people on the inside it were the Sindhi nationalist group.

Sad these young men had to go a horrible way, but this what turf/gang war is. And some deaths are worse and some arent.

And since when did the Sindhis grow enough courage to engage in turf wars??? Sindhis always hide behind state machinery such as Rangers/Police for most of these extra judicial executions......or they hide behind Baloch/Pashtun.

Despicable ...

The Government most certainly may not do it, but PPP government has recruited 20-30 thousand criminals in Sindh Police who are guns for hire, they can most certainly do anything.

Last edited:
Exactly like Hakim Saeed's murderers were MQM activists?? Who were let go last week, freed of all charges, after numerous years in prison on suspicion!

You are your likes are the nut cases here because hatred does not distinct b/w innocent and guilty.....you could just as simply be a target of such torture as these guys were. Worst matter in this situation is that these 4 guys, along with another 2, were picked up from a Gulshan Snooker Club by plain clothed men. These plain clothed men were engaged by the snooker club's security guard who was subdued, however the commotion caught the attention of Rangers personnel who arrived on the scene, only to then support the plain clothed personnel in apprehension and arrest of the MQM activists!

So the nut case in this case is you!

Unfortunately, MQM is not a political party and does not really care about her activists and supporters. I mean they joined the government instead of advising their activists to protect themselves with all means necessary and available!!!

Gangs, supported or protected by state agencies such as Rangers and Police are simply not acceptable. 2 wrongs do not make a right!

And since when did the Sindhis grow enough courage to engage in turf wars??? Sindhis always hide behind state machinery such as Rangers/Police for most of these extra judicial executions......or they hide behind Baloch/Pashtun.

The Government most certainly may not do it, but PPP government has recruited 20-30 thousand criminals in Sindh Police who are guns for hire, they can most certainly do anything.

??

^ Is upper walay W.11 ko Bohot dafa bakwas ki jaa chuki hai.... Uniform of Police are easily available in karachi so as doublr pickup cabin pickups. Since what they did in LONDON, killing one of their own and their rivalries with other gangs, any one can become Police wala and do such things

Damn, your analytical skills overshadow the entire Scotland yard as you have cracked open the case of Dr. Imran Farooq that Scotland yard has still not been able to solve!

I thought MQM got in bed with the Sindh govt?!

And that is what does not make any sense at all, I mean if their activists were not targeted any more then perhaps I could have considered their point, but I am now at a loss. I don't understand this BS politics at all!!

And that is what does not make any sense at all, I mean if their activists were not targeted any more then perhaps I could have considered their point, but I am now at a loss. I don't understand this BS politics at all!!
likewise

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom