What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

When was this? 1990s? Because since 2000s I have never heard peace in Karachi!

This ghunda attitude is what led to all this...

They kill you retaliate and then each points a finger at the other...lovely...any outsider will not understand and just say this:

Bhar mein jao tum sub kay sub and leave Pakistan alone from your private fights!

tum bhi bhar me jao

tum bhi bhar me jao
Mein kiyun jaoun...I am not fighting for a political party I cant justify ...one which uses Ghunda language...Nor am I siding any other party...I am siding my country against you lot!

Mein kiyun jaoun...I am not fighting for a political party I cant justify ...one which uses Ghunda language...Nor am I siding any other party...I am siding my country against you lot!

and im against you lot, typical ignorant misinformed, waste of time and breath

and im against you lot, typical ignorant misinformed, waste of time and breath
bhai as i told u u r killing members of different political parties in Karachi kisi na revenge me lurkha dea inko digest it instead of crying like a lady jaisa kro ga waisa bharo ga simple

bhai as i told u u r killing members of different political parties in Karachi kisi na revenge me lurkha dea inko digest it instead of crying like a lady jaisa kro ga waisa bharo ga simple

bhai ja ja ker kaam ker, mera dimag matt kharab ker

bhai ja ja ker kaam ker, mera dimag matt kharab ker
dimag to tuna khirab kea hua hai kaal ka ro ra hai multiple threads open kea hua hai bus kr dai ... marna wala terrorist ko koi wapis lai aai ga tera rona se??

dimag to tuna khirab kea hua hai kaal ka ro ra hai multiple threads open kea hua hai bus kr dai ... marna wala terrorist ko koi wapis lai aai ga??

tughe gaaf me bara dard ho raha he, ke me threads bana raha hun, tughe kisi ne roka he kya, yeah me tughe bol raha hn ke mere thread me comment ker

Leave it W11.

These Paindus will never learn. No matter how many evidences you give them about the good work MQM does, all they do is spout generalized propaganda and BS. These are the same people that forced the Bengalis to hate the idea of Pakistan. These are the same people the Balochis hate. These backward, racist, village mentality Paindus will be the cause of Pakistan's breakup sadly. :(

It is completely obvious that a lot of these people have no concept of history. Thats why they never learn.

1. When MQM ran the Sindh home ministry under Musharraf in 2003-2007. Did Karachi not develop and prosper? Was there this kind of violence? ABSOLUTELY NOT. Mustafa Kamal is highly regarded in Pakistan and abroad for this. Only when the PPP took over did Karachi fall apart.

2. These idiots claim that MQM do the same....was this brutality common when the MQM had authority in Karachi? NO.

3. The MQM joins the sindh government to deliver for its constituents. They are basically forced to, because the PAINDU country votes in people like the PPP. They have the full right to accuse the Sindh government for failing to provide security.
The PPP with their direct connections to Zulfikar Mirza's gang is directly responsible for these deaths.

4. Are the police and Rangers from Karachi?? Are they recruited from Karachi? Pakistan must be the only country in the world that doesn't recruit its police from the local areas.

I'll just say whats in the hearts and mind of every Karachiite. We need to become a separate province. Its the only way we can rid ourselves of the virus like grip of the vaderas and paindus. Only when the police and Rangers are from Karachi and have an interest in Karachi will there be peace. Only when the people of Karachi run the show in Karachi will there be prosperity.

Inshallah there will be another province in Sindh! There's no stopping it.

tughe gaaf me bara dard ho raha he, ke me threads bana raha hun, tughe kisi ne roka he kya, yeah me tughe bol raha hn ke mere thread me comment ker
dard to dil me hota hai tum jaisi terrorist political party ko daikh ka jis na karachi ka sukoon barbad kea hua hai ...khud tumhara leader london me ayeshi kr ra hai Karachi ka logo ka paiso pa tum apna chutypa start kea hua ho idr ...4 terrorist maar gai jaan choor aub Rangers or police ki... muft me koi kisi ko nai marta inho na b marwai ho g to kisi na danda dea na aisa kutta ki mout mara hai kisi se panga lea ho ga

dard to dil me hota hai tum jaisi terrorist political party ko daikh ka jis na karachi ka sukoon barbad kea hua hai ...khud tumhara leader london me ayeshi kr ra hai Karachi ka logo ka paiso pa tum apna chutypa start kea hua ho idr ...4 terrorist maar gai jaan choor aub Rangers or police ki... muft me koi kisi ko nai marta inho na b marwai ho g to kisi na danda dea na aisa kutta ki mout mara hai kisi se panga lea ho ga

terrorist he tau prove kero, tughe maar ker terrorist banadun, kaisa lage ga?

me tughe muft me mardeta hun, tu bas agreement sign kerle that i don't want him punished, free, absolutely free :lol:

terrorist he tau prove kero, tughe maar ker terrorist banadun, kaisa lage ga?

me tughe muft me mardeta hun, tu bas agreement sign kerle that i don't want him punished, free, absolutely free :lol:
rangers na mara ha to proof dai and chutya tera me itni himat nai ka mujhe kuch kr ska tu bcha hai

The allegations made by the MQM regarding arrest of its worked and their mysterious killing are an extremely serious matter in which the government, both federal and provincial, cannot escape its responsibility. It is the responsibility of the government to guarantee safety of life and prop0erty of the citizens and if it fails to do so, it is to be held responsible.
The MQM has been crying foul over such incidents for months but to no avail. It was only yesterday that a resolution against such killings presented by the MQM was passed by Sindh Assembly. At least, the issue will be debated and hence may lead to solution at the SA floor.
Eelier last month, the leader of the opposition Faisal Sabzwari told the house in recent weeks that some armed people who came in a double cabin vehicle without a number plate took away five MQM workers without leaving a clue to or reasons of the arrests. The government spokesman in the house could not explain the arrests and only remarked that “those who arrested MQM activists could be from federal agencies and in this regard they could ask Governor Ishratul Ebad being a representative of the federal government.” He however later admitted the responsibility of the Sindh government and promised the member that the government would enquire about the agencies if they are involved in picking up the MQM workers.
What is really alarming is that the MQM leader told the Assembly that as many as 45 workers had been taken away “in similar fashion” in the past and their families had not so far been informed about their whereabouts, while six of them were later found dead.”
Now whether the men have been picked up by the Sindh Police or any federal agency or kidnapped by terrorists, the ultimate responsibility as to their whereabouts and safety rests with the Sindh govt. In fact the MQM leaders have open blamed what they called a death squad of some biased officers of the Sindh Police for having picked up and killing their workers. The party also called for a public protest against “the extrajudicial killing of their workers”. The MQM represents the majority of the people of Karachi. The Sindh government owes an explanation to the people about the circumstances of the arrests and killing of the MQM workers. Our Constitution do not allow forced disappearance or extra-judicial killings and the authorities, if any, should not resort to this practice. If any worker of any political party including the MQM is involved in any criminal activities, he should be arrested on the record and brought before the court. The agencies should follow the due constitutional and legal course in this regard. It should be left to the court to prove who is criminal and who is not and it is the court’s job to deliver the penalties.

but what are our Intelligence agencies doing? are they so incompetent that they cant even have a clue about whose doing what in Karachi? if they cant have a control on them then how do we expect them to handle any external threat by CIA/RAW etc?

We blabber day and night on taking strong actions against Talibans,which is understandable as they are our enemies,have killed thousands of our civilians and soldiers..are playing with our ideology....what about these militants in Karachi? they arent less than Taliban...just a twisted form..... the only difference seems here that they associate themselves with Political Parties and hide under their cover while Talibans openly claim the responsibility and fight on their own...they are both same!

the thing is Karachi is more dangerous and complicated than FATA....and its a complete failure on our (Government,Army/ISI)part in letting it go so easily in the hands of militants in Karachi....Taliban issue is just a decade old while the problems in Karachi are from 90z hence it should have been given more importance!

These thugs do this to others, but cry when given the same medicine? Cry babies. Live by the gun, die by it.

It is not the job if ISI or MI to take care of internal issues. It's FIA, CIA, and IB's job. They failed because civilian govts underfund them, keep their own people or keep IB with no powers and restrict their involvement.

They are just as bad as the Taliban. I wait for the day when Altaf dies and we will see these fucks kill each other like cockroaches. Till then they can hide behind their families and domiciles like cowards. Nobody sane will care for them, and nobody will take notice. The govt they formed is silent, what does that tell you about their cry baby antics. They have a repo of killing their own men for political gains. They killed their leader in London, these vermins are beyond redemption, beyond mercy.

These thugs do this to others, but cry when given the same medicine? Cry babies. Live by the gun, die by it.

It is not the job if ISI or MI to take care of internal issues. It's FIA, CIA, and IB's job. They failed because civilian govts underfund them, keep their own people or keep IB with no powers and restrict their involvement.

They are just as bad as the Taliban. I wait for the day when Altaf dies and we will see these fucks kill each other like cockroaches. Till then they can hide behind their families and domiciles like cowards. Nobody sane will care for them, and nobody will take notice. The govt they formed is silent, what does that tell you about their cry baby antics. They have a repo of killing their own men for political gains. They killed their leader in London, these vermins are beyond redemption, beyond mercy.

Now that was very harsh. Okay we don't care about gangsters but we do care about persons who were killed for only sitting in MQM's office. Some of the people were not directly involved in any political party yet killed to be a friend of party's member. Not all are innocent but many of them were. If you look from outside you'll not able to know the ground realities but I've seen many people who were not part of this game. The people are really insane here sacrificing their life for a person who even don't deserve it. He should be killed.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom