What's new

MQM accuses Rangers of killing four workers

Looks like the artwork of a MQM torture cell, a taste of your own medicine, now stop blaming it on the state. If state was capable of doing all that, they could have easily buried them somewhere to never be found.

This is internal cleansing by Altaf to suppress internal disputes/uprising. You'll see many more incidents like these in near future.

What do you think about the video ... In which brother of slain Salman is talking about CPLC .........

mber: 36551"]even jamaat claims its IJT worker was kidnapped by officers in plain clothes

03.gif

how the state played its role to blame hakeem muhammad saeed's murder on MQM and [/

Hakeem Saeed Sahab's daughter is on record who killed her father.

You people acknowledge the statement of daughter of Hakim Saeed Sb but refute the statment of widow of Imran Farooq ... What a hypocrisy .............

Last edited:
bhai har party se ungal krta ho kisi na lurkha dea ho ga revenge attack me .. dont blame the state we are busy fighting Talibans and Indian agents we dont have time for this type of bullshit operation ....

????

MQM if wanted had taken revenge of 10 years of operation(and 5 prior years of opression and killings) and 15,000 dead MQM workers when it got the home ministry in the mushy time but they didnt, key MQM leaders like khalid bin walid etc died but still MQM keot its calm and karachi saw peace

saab ko chun chun ke torture ker k maar dya hota, nahi maara, saab ko maaf ker dya and moved on

Karachi+Killings.png

In fact Musharraf's time was much peaceful for Karachiites ... That's why we miss him ..........

Last edited:
im a realistic person, and i analyse the things in a realistic manner,

If you are realistic person than you must know that responsibility of maintaining Law and Order in Karachi is primarily on Sindh govt. - And yeah MQM have been partner with PPP in last govt. and they are again in govt. So, why you are accusing federal govt. for this while in bed with provincial govt.

But anyway the matter must be investigated and public must be informed about this matter.

????

In fact Musharraf's time was much peaceful for Karachiites ... That's why we miss him ..........
Why mqm maintained peace in musharraf's dictatorship, but not in partnership with zafdari?.Musharraf, future historian will tell, was a secret admirer of mqm and he made them as tool of his personal backers(remember his mukka in a public speech after burning more than 30 lawyers in karachi) and showed his baised preference by choosing urdu speaking Prime Minister, Defence Minister ,Interior minister, education minister and others.This is what some urdu speakers, may I say muhajirs, represented by mqm miss the most, a lack of complete control of central and Sindh Govt.Karachi and its citizens have been suffering ever since the advent of this criminal gang which started as a movement seekiing opportunities on criteria of merits into a murerous poltical opportunist Gang.If people knowingly join this gang or keep compny of member of this gang they are laiable to get hurt.My condolences are with those, whose loved one were caught at the wrong place and at the wrong time.
I

@W.11 stop posting graphic pictures.
It's about time, Mr WB

Why mqm maintained peace in musharraf's dictatorship, but not in partnership with zafdari?.Musharraf, future historian will tell, was a secret admirer of mqm and he made them as tool of his personal backers(remember his mukka in a public speech after burning more than 30 lawyers in karachi) and showed his baised preference by choosing urdu speaking Prime Minister, Defence Minister ,Interior minister, education minister and others.This is what some urdu speakers, may I say muhajirs, represented by mqm miss the most, a lack of complete control of central and Sindh Govt.Karachi and its citizens have been suffering ever since the advent of this criminal gang which started as a movement seekiing opportunities on criteria of merits into a murerous poltical opportunist Gang.If people knowingly join this gang or keep compny of member of this gang they are laiable to get hurt.My condolences are with those, whose loved one were caught at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

First you should put evidence of burning 30 lawyers before claiming ............
Yes MQM maintained peace in Musharraf's time because Musharraf gave to MQM driving seat of Sindh government but in Zardari's time MQM didn't has driving seat ... That's why I am much against their alliance with PPP ... MQM has to take burden of PPP crimes as well .............

First you should put evidence of burning 30 lawyers before claiming ............
Yes MQM maintained peace in Musharraf's time because Musharraf gave to MQM driving seat of Sindh government but in Zardari's time MQM didn't has driving seat ... That's why I am much against their alliance with PPP ... MQM has to take burden of PPP crimes as well .............
As I said you want total power in centre and Sindh Province by gangsterism, forgetting that you only represent 3 or 4 mohalls in karachi and 1 or 2 in haiderabad, right?.

As I said you want total power in centre and Sindh Province by gangsterism, forgetting that you only represent 3 or 4 mohalls in karachi and 1 or 2 in haiderabad, right?.

How gangstersim ... Kindly define ...........

well muslims have lost their minds .... DRONES are the doctors

There is only one issue in Karachi and that is MQM mafia. Take that out and watch Karachi's economy grow at a tremendous rate. With MQM present, no businessman wants to invest here and the ones who are stuck don't want to re-invest anymore. I have never seen so many idiots together in a city hell bent on a mass, painful and slow suicide.

the issue of karachi is not MQM thugs, the issue is the law and order, the police itself is the biggest mafia, karachi can't be peaceful till its police and law enforcement has willingness to solve the issue, only karachiites can solve their own issue, presently MQM has no police powers, no law enforcement, only MQM knows how to run this city, unfortunately the city is being run by those who are not stake holders and have no interest in solving karachi issues

karachi lays golden eggs, every political or non political criminal has interests in karachi, karachi has a huge black budget, 99% of it is non political

you can now figure out the rest

the version of karachi that the political thuggery is the main problem for karachi is a very naive analysis, 90% of the criminals in karachi central jail are not even the locals, they are all immigrants

You people don't tire of praising that foul mouth mobster, but tell us one thing why did Altaf Bhai threatened him to leave Karachi or ....

And do you know the 4 guys who went to Dubai to bring Ishrat Ibad back, when he ran away a few months back?

mustafa kamal was running a government, he was not a dictator, to run a govt, you need a team, mustafa kamal was mayor, nasreen jaleel was the deputy mayor, and there were 20 town nazims, 16 of which were MQM, 4 of them were non MQM, MQM also performed in Hyderabad just like karachi

why PTI is performing so badly in KPK is not only because of your lota CM, but you have no team work, from the CM to ministers, to MPAs to commissioners to admins etc, the cordination makes the successful team work and thats how the system is run

Last edited:
If you are realistic person than you must know that responsibility of maintaining Law and Order in Karachi is primarily on Sindh govt. - And yeah MQM have been partner with PPP in last govt. and they are again in govt. So, why you are accusing federal govt. for this while in bed with provincial govt.

But anyway the matter must be investigated and public must be informed about this matter.

lets not use stupid terms like getting in bed with

MQM has joined the sindh government because for what ever the reason, things were not going in the right direction for karachi and sindh and what ever needs to be done to take it in the right direction instead of playing politics politics, drastic measures will be needed, sindh govt wants to take entire urban sindh with it, and it cannot manage affairs of it without MQM's participation, sindh govt like the federal govt is not trying to bring the local govt, so until there is no local govt, it will become very hard for any government to address the issues of karachi, if MQM joining sindh govt improves this situation nobody should have any problems..

now the same knee jerk reaction would be to play the blame game that the law and order is a provincial or federal subject, i say that all the governments should better own this and try to resolve this, its the responsibility of both federal and provincial to sit in karachi and sort this mess out by taking all stake holders with it

if law and order of karachi is failing, the state is failing and all should be equally responsible for this state failure

the federal govt should stop acting like a child and being the biggest stake holder of this country should own it

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom