What's new

Should posting fake news be a bannable offense?

Should posting fake news be a bannable offense?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No I'm not, I'm challenging the credibility of the zionist owned media.

If a newspaper publish something, people will read it.
If they later claim that it was not published, then the people that read the article will protest.
No such protest have been forthcoming.

Still you claim that a guy that claimed they did publish it originally has higher credibility

Whatever you are doing, you are failing, and with the proposed new rules, you would be banned.

If a newspaper publish something, people will read it.
If they later claim that it was not published, then the people that read the article will protest.
No such protest have been forthcoming.

Still you claim that a guy that claimed they did publish it originally has higher credibility

Whatever you are doing, you are failing, and with the proposed new rules, you would be banned.

I believe all involved have been threatened to deny the facts of the interview. It's oppression of the media.

I believe all involved have been threatened to deny the facts of the interview. It's oppression of the media.

That is because you are an idiot.
You would not be banned for beeing an idiot.
You would be banned for acting like an idiot.
Damn lucky for you that the rules are not in place.

indians shouldnt be allowed to start threads, usually they are fake news pushing an agenda

especially @ranjeet whos a bjp troll and gets paid in rotis and daal for the number of anti pakistan comments he makes on pdf.

after thread start it should have 1 hour before posting and relative senior members/ mods can see if news have authenticity or not.And no propaganda news thanks

That is because you are an idiot.
You would not be banned for beeing an idiot.
You would be banned for acting like an idiot.
Damn lucky for you that the rules are not in place.
Your just triggered because for once the world is pointing out your precious Jews for what they are.

This is a Pakistani forum, no rules will ever be in place which favour zionist fanbois over our own.

The fact is for the first timof e in centuries social media has made reporting free. Anyone can share news. The zionist and elitist grip on information is broken.

People should be free to post from independent sources, regardless of what the zionists want to surpress. Why is it the content of the Messi interview is not available? Higuain spoke on the same subject, where is the footage? Surpress to protect Israel.

Your just triggered because for once the world is pointing out your precious Jews for what they are.

This is a Pakistani forum, no rules will ever be in place which favour zionist fanbois over our own.

The fact is for the first timof e in centuries social media has made reporting free. Anyone can share news. The zionist and elitist grip on information is broken.

People should be free to post from independent sources, regardless of what the zionists want to surpress. Why is it the content of the Messi interview is not available? Higuain spoke on the same subject, where is the footage? Surpress to protect Israel.

The Tweet you use as a source claims that the interview was published.
The tweet did not provide any source. This makes it useless as original source.
If an article was published then there would be thousands reading it.
Noone would get away with claiming that it was not published.

You basically are claiming that Mossad put thumbscrews on each and every Argentinan citizen
that follow Argentinian Football, and You fail to understand how stupid that makes You look.

• You have NO source with original Messi statements
  • You have NO source with original Higuain statements.

The only thing you have is a claim that TyC sports has interviewed Messi with no supporting source and a denial from TyC sports.

That You continue arguing can be taken as proof that You are an Indian False Flagger,
out to give Pakistanis a bad reputation.

The Tweet you use as a source claims that the interview was published.
The tweet did not provide any source. This makes it useless as original source.
If an article was published then there would be thousands reading it.
Noone would get away with claiming that it was not published.

You basically are claiming that Mossad put thumbscrews on each and every Argentinan citizen
that follow Argentinian Football, and You fail to understand how stupid that makes You look.

• You have NO source with original Messi statements
  • You have NO source with original Higuain statements.

The only thing you have is a claim that TyC sports has interviewed Messi with no supporting source and a denial from TyC sports.

That You continue arguing can be taken as proof that You are an Indian False Flagger,
out to give Pakistanis a bad reputation.
False flagger, the new line used against Pakistanis who don't toe the white man's line. Plenty of bakhts on this forum have been barking it about other patriots too.

You're all banking on the administration of this forum wanting to be coconuts ahead of Pakistanis. I've known these guys for years and years through good times and bad, we Pakistanis have our differences but we know what bullshit is and we don't turn on our own.

Fake news might be the buzzword of the day but BS has been part of forum life for decades. Zionists on this forum posts from blogs spreading lies about Palestine, I won't pull any bunches giving it back.

I didn't write that tweet, I shared it in good faith. It's only been countered in news establishments with Jewish links which makes them biased. Even if it doesn't s a lie, until every other lie on this forum is retracted I won't be doing a damn about it and neither will anyone else.

False flagger, the new line used against Pakistanis who don't toe the white man's line. Plenty of bakhts on this forum have been barking it about other patriots too.

You're all banking on the administration of this forum wanting to be coconuts ahead of Pakistanis. I've known these guys for years and years through good times and bad, we Pakistanis have our differences but we know what bullshit is and we don't turn on our own.

Fake news might be the buzzword of the day but BS has been part of forum life for decades. Zionists on this forum posts from blogs spreading lies about Palestine, I won't pull any bunches giving it back.

I didn't write that tweet, I shared it in good faith. It's only been countered in news establishments with Jewish links which makes them biased. Even if it doesn't s a lie, until every other lie on this forum is retracted I won't be doing a damn about it and neither will anyone else.

And if You removed the tweet or apologized for the posting after it became obvious that the tweet was fake, noone would have a problem with it.
That others produce fake stuff is not your problem.

If you kick an innocent man lying down, it is no excuse that a bunch of hooligans had kicked him a hundred times before, still does not make it right.

...Even if it doesn't s a lie, until every other lie on this forum is retracted I won't be doing a damn about it -

"People who are psychopathic prey ruthlessly on others using charm, deceit, violence or other methods that allow them to get with they want. The symptoms of psychopathy include: lack of a conscience or sense of guilt, lack of empathy, egocentricity, pathological lying, repeated violations of social norms, disregard for the law, shallow emotions, and a history of victimizing others."

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz5IGQB9m3E

"People who are psychopathic prey ruthlessly on others using charm, deceit, violence or other methods that allow them to get with they want. The symptoms of psychopathy include: lack of a conscience or sense of guilt, lack of empathy, egocentricity, pathological lying, repeated violations of social norms, disregard for the law, shallow emotions, and a history of victimizing others."

Read more: http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html#ixzz5IGQB9m3E
You're not the first person to tell me that... Lol

You're not the first person to tell me that... Lol
Live Not By Lies

Excerpt:

Now that the axes have done their work, when everything which was sown has sprouted anew, we can see that the young and presumptuous people who thought they would make out country just and happy through terror, bloody rebellion and civil war were themselves misled. No thanks, fathers of education! Now we know that infamous methods breed infamous results. Let our hands be clean!

The circle—is it closed? And is there really no way out? And is there only one thing left for us to do, to wait without taking action? Maybe something will happen by itself? It will never happen as long as we daily acknowledge, extol, and strengthen—and do not sever ourselves from the most perceptible of its aspects: Lies.

When violence intrudes into peaceful life, its face glows with self-confidence, as if it were carrying a banner and shouting: “I am violence. Run away, make way for me—I will crush you.” But violence quickly grows old. And it has lost confidence in itself, and in order to maintain a respectable face it summons falsehood as its ally—since violence lays its ponderous paw not every day and not on every shoulder. It demands from us only obedience to lies and daily participation in lies—all loyalty lies in that.

And the simplest and most accessible key to our self-neglected liberation lies right here: Personal non-participation in lies. Though lies conceal everything, though lies embrace everything, but not with any help from me....

8434470-44028a82140e34c1.jpg

- Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Back
Top Bottom