What's new

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan can't even protect itself ffs.

What is it with you Pakistanis thinking you're a super power or something?

@qamar1990 @JonAsad @DESERT FIGHTER @LoveIcon @Hyperion @Imran Khan
:rofl: By looking at poll results it seems Pakistan obsessed Indians are more interested seeing our Army in Iraq and Syria. What about we send Pak Army in India to secure places like babri masjid from Hindu extremists.
@Aeronaut Yar agar koi moderator thread ka title edit kar kay India bhee dal day is may tu min kehta hon maza ajai :sarcastic:It will really make indians participation in this poll meaningful :D

2uhtq39.jpg

Last edited:
There's a thread only today about Jinnah sending pakistanis to indonesia to fight even before the dream of pakistan was realised. And now that the dream is realised and pakistan is the world's (one of the) strongest muslim forces...

Truly, Jinah's Pakistan is lost forever...

You guys even start peeing even Zaid Hamid start about Hind:Pakistan:

Currently Pakistan is in NO position to do that.

There is no holy site in syria and iraq. Muslim holy sites are located only in Mecca and Medina, i.e. Khana Kaba and Masjid Nabawi.

the usual trolls

No ... they love you guys toooo much.

nyways thread is also meant for troll... guess sending army in KSA to protect their property... arrey bhai pehle unse to pooch lo....

He guys....... we have a Salafi fundo right here amongst us............. Hanballi terrorist, we are killing your brethren everywhere in Pakistan like ants! :D

There is no holy site in syria and iraq. Muslim holy sites are located only in Mecca and Medina, i.e. Khana Kaba and Masjid Nabawi.

We may be nothing, however, we are the only nation that put it's middle finger up two superpowers arse, and lived to tell about it........ anything else you'd like to know?
I didn't say you were 'nothing'

But in the past few days we've had Pakistanis talking about taking on Israel and now going into Iraq and Syria?

Please, enough of this foolishness.

You have your own problems with terrorist attacks every day.

Figure of speech. These sites are of historical significance.

Look what they have done to the grave of Prophet Jonah/Younis

0.jpg

I am not even that religious but my heart breaks when I see such savagery. History must be preserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom