What's new

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive, if your prophet was alive would you ask him "are you sure" if he commands something ? pretty much that's what you doing right now.

Go on and interpret it for me then.

interpreting ahadeesh in front of extremists? TTP sympathizers?

Not sure if have heard the proverb.

-- to play a flute in front of a baffalo.

how will you reply to @FaujHistorian if he asks you why your "holy" saudia sided with "zionist" israel and its protector, nato, in the 2011 invasion of libyan jamahiriya and syria??

How did we side with Israel ?, Libya ? Syria ? don't tell me you feel sorry for mass murderers such as Gaddafi and Asshead.

interpreting ahadeesh in front of extremists? TTP sympathizers?

Not sure if have heard the proverb.

-- to play a flute in front of a baffalo.

What's with you and TTP ? they're almost like a nightmare to you, tell you what, f*ck your TTP how about that ? And i'm still waiting for you to explain the Hadith for me.

No you can't travel to other countries and visit famous Mosques according to the Prophet (PBUH), a famous mosque is no different than a "non famous mosque", there's only 3 mosques you're allowed to visit and pray in, so tell me what so hard for you to understand ? is the Hadith not clear for you ? are you going to disobey your Prophet ?

I'm positive, if your prophet was alive would you ask him "are you sure" if he commands something ? pretty much that's what you doing right now.

Can you please tell me why did Prophet P.B.U.H. built other mosques if muslims are not allowed to pray in them because of the Hadith you mentioned?

How did we side with Israel ?

were you on mars since early 2011??

Libya ? Syria ? don't tell me you feel sorry for mass murderers such as Gaddafi and Asshead.

look at my profile picture and user name.

by the way, do you know about the youtube videos, in which imaam muammar sends your king abdullah home, utterly humiliated??

allah muammar libya bas.
allah sooriya bashar oo bas.

Can you please tell me why did Prophet P.B.U.H. built other mosques if muslims are not allowed to pray in them because of the Hadith you mentioned?

Sherlock Holmes, You're not very "Sherlock" after all, already explained you the difference between going to pray in your local mosque and traveling in a journey exclusively to pray in another mosque.

Enough 'fruitful' discussion has taken place. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom