What's new

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

Should Pakistan deploy their forces in Iraq & Syria to protect Holy sites?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan must help itself first. For me Lahore,Karachi,Quetta and Peshawar are no less 'holier' than Karbala, Damishq, Makkah and Madinah.

Pakistani boots are only to be used for Pakistani people. One and the Only exception i'm personally willing to make is if Hijaz is facing a 'genuine' threat.

If Hijaz is threatened, only then we should send Gen Tariq Khan with his boys, so they can teach these takfeeri goats what it feels like to fight a 'REAL' Army.

There's a thread only today about Jinnah sending pakistanis to indonesia to fight even before the dream of pakistan was realised. And now that the dream is realised and pakistan is the world's (one of the) strongest muslim forces...

Truly, Jinah's Pakistan is lost forever...

OP seems to be a Shia muslim but Sunnies don't want that for obvious reasons.

Pakistan must help itself first. For me Lahore,Karachi,Quetta and Peshawar are no less 'holier' than Karbala, Damishq, Makkah and Madinah.

Pakistani boots are only to be used for Pakistani people. One and the Only exception i'm personally willing to make is if Hijaz is facing a 'genuine' threat.

If Hijaz is threatened, only then we should send Gen Tariq Khan with his boys, so they can teach these takfeeri goats what it feels like to fight a 'REAL' Army.
recently i am noticing pakistanis start thinking

If ever there was an example of misplaced priorities...

Karballah,the shrines of Sahaba and Ahl e bait etc?

Yeah....thats not Holy to me....my list of Holy places end with the Kabah & the Masjid-e-Nabwi !

I view them as Historical places of significance & I value the Sahaba & the Ahl-e-Bait's example & teachings more than their final resting places !

Yeah....thats not Holy to me....my list of Holy places end with the Kabah & the Masjid-e-Nabwi !

I view them as Historical places of significance & I value the Sahaba & the Ahl-e-Bait's example & teachings more than their final resting places !

For the average "abdul" these places are sacred.. apart from wahabbi terrorist ... no muslim can see them being desecrated by ....

only holy place for me to be defend is here in map
stock-photo-islamic-republic-of-pakistan-map-isolated-on-white-background-44406460.jpg

For the average "abdul" these places are sacred.. apart from wahabbi terrorist ... no muslim can see them being desecrated by ....

I find nothing Holy about them anymore or anyless than I find Janat-ul-Baqi to be Holy where thousands of Sahaba are buried; they should be preserved as Historical sites of significance & the Governments of Iraq & Syria should do everything within their power to ensure that these sites which hold significance for Muslims - whether Holy or Historical - are not destroyed but I don't think we Pakistanis owe any obligation to protecting them from a thousand miles away !

To each his own then....yaraaa !

What a stupid thread topic. Honestly.... OP are you 8 years old?

Tu Waqai psycho hay , are you really ignorant or just pretending to be one???

I mean it what I say, there are millions others who think like me in pakistan. Syria and Iraq and so-called holy sites there are not pakistan's problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom