What's new

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has now become almost impossible for a few righteous men and women to put resistance to the chief sorcerers who dictate the psychopathic kings of the earth behind the scenes . And then there's still some unfinshed business left for Prophet Esa A.s -------. Allah Swt may intervene at any time to purge the earth off its plagues and for this we need a man who can establish The Devine Kingdom one more time .

My view is a prophet or messenger who has completed his assigned duties, cannot be sent back demoted and made a follower.

"Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive." 19:33

"and for boasting, “We killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of Allah.” But they neither killed nor crucified him—it was only made to appear so.1 Even those who argue for this ˹crucifixion˺ are in doubt. They have no knowledge whatsoever—only making assumptions. They certainly did not kill him."

"........‘Īsā, son of Maryam, said to the Disciples, “Who are my supporters towards Allah?” The Disciples said, “We are the supporters of (the religion of) Allah.” So a group from the children of Isrā’īl believed, and another group disbelieved. Then We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became victors."

"Every one of the People of the Book will definitely believe in him before his death.1 And on the Day of Judgment Jesus will be a witness against them."

--------------------

Nature will take its own course as it has before. Change or you will be changed.
Allah swt did also communicate with cane and offered him redemption if he repent but his husbandry and ability to receive guidance got cursed for his stubbornes and he went on his way to rule over sin in Dravidia where he invented his own mystery religion to spook the people into giving him bowl of rice etc coz the land won't respond to his hand . Is this verse related to him?

ALLAH behter janay bai.

Maulana Tariq Masood was ready for 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or any kind of debate as long as your fraud wouldn't have gone hiding for 48 hours straight when Maulana reached Jhelum

Obviously Maulana was ready for a one on one debate and the rest 2 to 3 people were with him to aid him in the debate. Unlike your fraudster who answers planted questions in his youtube videos from a few limited sources we debate from a wide range of sources hence we need someone to help us find references. Clearly this is something new for you since your charlatan only answers to planted questions he doesn't need someone to find references from many different sources. Those other 2-3 individuals would say a word in the whole debate but your fraudster went on silent mode just like pajeets who went silent for 48 hours once it was confirmed Abhinandan was in Pakistani custody

Apparently your fraudster shares a lot with pajeets from the other side of the border. Go in hiding for 48 hours and when things get a bit clear come up with new excuses to save face :lol:

Miaaaaan :omghaha: ... you need to first look at Deobandi founding faggots ulema, with their acts recorded in Deobandi syllabus books!! Let's talk about your founding faggots first before your small time fraudsters, shall we?

FYI, I read Quran translation and gone off all sects way before I found Engineer's channel. Have you once read the translation of Quran in your life? I doubt you have because you would be thrown out of Deobandi cult if you do!

Is Kashf equivalent to claiming Ilham? Divine insight is equivalent to Divine revelations?

The problem with Kashf / Ilham is that it opens the doors for anyone to claim prophethood. It has happened already in Subcontinent.

If Muhammad Peace be upon him and all the prophets and messengers before him didn't have the authority to label believing people then how come a follower has this ability to see others' sins? Only the Al Mighty can judge, decide and hold accountable people for their deeds.

My very recent ex-inlaws are so called gaddi pushti peerzada with a madrassah running for over 80 years! Once you are in the inner circle, the kind of shirk they are in is just shocking! Current peer (ex FIL) claims to speak with angels on daily basis and has had multiple face to face meeting with some god who looks like him. He claims to have meet various Prophets (PBUT) and Sahaba such as Ali AS and others inside Masjid Nabwi. Claim of being a Karbalahi!! And then there is the claim of the one and only and the oldest Darood given to him only thousands (claims to be first Darood in kayinat) of years ago that is of course printed and distributed in colour pamphlets with details of madrassah and whatnot. Claims of joining Mehdi in Makkah soon to fight dajjal (he's 80+ now), having had that kashf/ilham. And he claims all this to happen whilst he is awake and I have been privy to his phone calls with mureeds .. these people lap all this up and in return the mureed get a bisharat such as that his daughter has been wed to a high ranking Sahabi in the afterlife. Female mureednees touching his feet, kissing hands, bowing, walking backwards, etc etc etc ... it's a long frigging list ..

And then you have people like @Areesh who don't have an iota of inner circle exposure of these lot and calls everything a lie :rolleyes1: On top of it, similar stories of kashf/ilham are written in their mainstreams books where these people got more than every Prophet, including one written by that Daata Darbar so called buzurg. In their inner circle, their claims are no different than that of Dajjal Qadyani - he made one mistake and claimed nabuwat ... had he not done that, the rest of his claims are identical to what these peers claim even today. He was after all from the same group - Hanafi!

@Mentee

Last edited:
Hold your horses, this is working hours for me. Don't be impatient, I will reply to everything Mr Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza has said over a number of days, Insha Allah.

Don't rush .. but do start your post by answering the question below, please :)

Tell me - do you reject Sahih Hadith over Riwayah in history books?

Last edited:
Miaaaaan :omghaha: ... you need to first look at Deobandi founding faggots ulema, with their acts recorded in Deobandi syllabus books!! Let's talk about your founding faggots first before your small time fraudsters, shall we?

FYI, I read Quran translation and gone off all sects way before I found Engineer's channel. Have you once read the translation of Quran in your life? I doubt you have because you would be thrown out of Deobandi cult if you do!

Blah blah blah

When is your fraud engineer going to sit in front of scholars? I am only interested in knowing that?

Other than that you guys have thrown random accusations against hanafis without any solid proofs in which I am seriously not interested

Other than that you guys have thrown random accusations against hanafis without any solid proofs in which I am seriously not interested

Being blind is your choice. If you can't be bothered to read your own sect books to see what's inside them, don't ask others to spoon feed you!

Have you read translation of Quran yet?

My very recent ex-inlaws are so called gaddi pushti peerzada with a madrassah running for over 80 years! Once you are in the inner circle, the kind of shirk they are in is just shocking! Current peer (ex FIL) claims to speak with angels on daily basis and has had multiple face to face meeting with some god who looks like him. He claims to have meet various Prophets (PBUT) and Sahaba such as Ali AS and others inside Masjid Nabwi. And then there is the claim of the one and only and the oldest Darood given to him only thousands (claims to be first Darood in kayinat) of years ago that is of course printed and distributed. Claims of joining Mehdi in Makkah soon to fight dajjal (he's 80+ now), having had that kashf/ilham. And he claims all this to happen whilst he is awake and I have been privy to his phone calls with mureeds .. these people lap all this up and in return the mureed get a bisharat such as that his daughter has been wed to a high ranking Sahabi in the afterlife. Female mureednees touching his feet, bowing, walking backwards, etc etc etc ...

And then you have people like @Areesh who don't have an iota of inner circle exposure of these lot and calls everything a lie :rolleyes1: On top of it, similar stories of kashf/ilham are written in their mainstreams books where these people got more than every Prophet, including one written by that Daata Darbar so called buzurg. In their inner circle, their claims are no different than that of Dajjal Qadyani - he made one mistake and claimed nabuwat ... had he not done that, the rest of his claims are identical to what these peers claim even today. He was after all from the same group - Hanafi!

@I.R.A the afore mentioned post can answer your questions about the metamorphosis of the myth running parallel or converging with the absolute REVEALED Knowledge ------.

And cane is to blamed for introducing a false relgion of his own because of the curse mentioned in the scriptures

Now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother's blood from your hand. 12When you cultivate the ground, it will no longer yield its strength to you; you will be a vagrant and a wanderer on the earth."
- Genesis 4:11-12

. The myth which was whispered by the devil to cane been updated time and again to plunder humanity and pave way for mental slavery e.g superstitions etc so that we the people could be extorted off our sustenance and be deprived from exercising rights given by The Devine in the name of Adab and other bla bla.

Ali A.s faced the same when he gave a direct command to his army to charge at the rebels but some jew who was well aware of the insecurities- ------had an idea to put Quran on the spears, consequently the muslim army got halted right in its track for believing in a superstition of adab. Since then there has been no protection or guidance from Allah swt bar some select few cases . The sanctity of Quran which is supposed to be in the heart was used against the commandments of the same Quran -------.

Bullsh!t

Yes some clerics can be and are indeed driven by their own personal agenda but not all of them Muslim clergy has done a lot for Islam and yur sweeping statements are both stupid and nonsensical

Bhai yeh video video khelnai ka koi faida nahi

Mirza ko kafi scholars nai through videos expose kar dia hai. Ab jo kami reh gayi hai woh munazarai k through poori ho jaye gi

Laikin wohi baat hai k yeh engineer kisi scholar k samain nahi bethai ga. us ko pata hai k yeh jhoota hai aur kam ilm bhi. Woh yehi videos videos khel k app jaisai logon ko baiwaqoof banata rahai ga

Abhi bhi waqt hai. Is gumrah aadmi k chungal sai nikal jao. Is admi k liye apni akhrat kharab karnai ki zaroorat nahi

Ya phir is ko bolo k himmat karai aur aaye munazarai main. Dekhtai hain k is main kitna dam hai
OK areesh shahib.

Firstly you defend Islamic clerk with the starting words. BULL$hit...not good. Let's ignore that.

1. Prophet of Allah said today your religion is complete. (No additions are required).
2. There were no sects when Prophet pbuh was alive. Great so called scholars split us up into factions. Whatever their purpose personal or power they divided us. Then came the sunni shia split again political. Today there are sects on every corner and jahils who use abusive language like razwi are revered. So when I say they all damaged Islam its a fact. They created nonsense that didn't exit when out beloved prophet was alive.
3. Molvis aims sheikhs mullahs etc...can never agree on any single point and their pathetic arguments means that Muslims spend generations arguing over stupid things.
4. Why font they even teach us namaz with meaning or our hafiz know the quran with meaning or even at home why don't people learn and read the quran with meaning. No focus on this but let call someone a kaffir and kill him. Then we will say we did it for Islam. This is what sectarianism does and its all the fault of the clergy. May Allah destroy them and give us rightfully guided Muslims who love Islam and not money fame or power.

Have a nice day

Being blind is your choice. If you can't be bothered to read your own sect books to see what's inside them, don't ask others to spoon feed you!

Have you read translation of Quran yet?

Has engineer ever read Quran? That should be your first question. His arabic is poor

Anyways I am not interested in answering your tests and questions. Only thing I am interested in is that when that fraud that you follow is going to sit in front of our scholars? That is only thing that I am interested in since I know we would destroy that clown the day he would sit face to face in front of us. Even that clown himself knows that hence he got disappeared for 48 hours :)

PS: I am still waiting for proofs for your accusations from reliable sources against hanafis. Ask engineer. May be he can help you guys

OK areesh shahib.

Firstly you defend Islamic clerk with the starting words. BULL$hit...not good. Let's ignore that.

1. Prophet of Allah said today your religion is complete. (No additions are required).
2. There were no sects when Prophet pbuh was alive. Great so called scholars split us up into factions. Whatever their purpose personal or power they divided us. Then came the sunni shia split again political. Today there are sects on every corner and jahils who use abusive language like razwi are revered. So when I say they all damaged Islam its a fact. They created nonsense that didn't exit when out beloved prophet was alive.
3. Molvis aims sheikhs mullahs etc...can never agree on any single point and their pathetic arguments means that Muslims spend generations arguing over stupid things.
4. Why font they even teach us namaz with meaning or our hafiz know the quran with meaning or even at home why don't people learn and read the quran with meaning. No focus on this but let call someone a kaffir and kill him. Then we will say we did it for Islam. This is what sectarianism does and its all the fault of the clergy. May Allah destroy them and give us rightfully guided Muslims who love Islam and not money fame or power.

Have a nice day

Nice talk

But still doesn't prove that whole clergy is corrupt as you said earlier. So we would follow our scholars aka babas (as engineer says) right from Imam Abu Hanifa to Imam Bukhari and there is no clown engineer that can stop us from that :)

His arabic is poor

Allah Swt made Quran easier to understand for humanity not just for arabs so this my friend is the usual arrogant legalist attitude of dealing with issues aka Arab chauvinism . Saddam's Arabic was exquisite but he was a psycho path so was Abu jahal

Has engineer ever read Quran? That should be your first question. His arabic is poor

Anyways I am not interested in answering your tests and questions. Only thing I am interested in is that when that fraud that you follow is going to sit in front of our scholars? That is only thing that I am interested in since I know we would destroy that clown the day he would sit face to face in front of us. Even that clown himself knows that hence he got disappeared for 48 hours :)

You are here defending your sect and their ulema when you are clueless on what Allah says in The Quran.

Wah, how can you claim to know your Deen and argue who is right and wrong when you don't know your Deen at all not having understood the Muhkamat directly from the Quran!!!

At the very least, start with translation(s) of Quran. Download the android app called IslamOne ... it has 15+ English and Urdu translations for each Aya.

Problem with you lot is that Quran and Hadith is irrelevant to you - what your Ulema tell you is your deen. You think that Quran and Hadith is for ulema only, whereas Allah says Quran is for EVERYONE and Allah also says that this book is made easy for guidance! You are in defiance of Allah so that's your loss. Be blind and hope for some miracle escape on Judgement Day.

@I.R.A the afore mentioned post can answer your questions about the metamorphosis of the myth running parallel or converging with the absolute REVEALED Knowledge ------.

Our biggest flaw is not reading Quran with simple plain translation.

All this false stuff will stop making anyone insecure who has read Quran with translation.

And cane is to blamed for introducing a false relgion of his own because of the curse mentioned in the scriptures

The two sons of Adam are mentioned in Quran (without their names), they sacrificed and the one whose sacrifice got rejected, killed his brother and a raven showed him how to dig and bury his brother's body in ground. The killer was regretful after that. 5:31

Our biggest flaw is not reading Quran with simple plain translation.

All this false stuff will stop making anyone insecure who has read Quran with translation.

Shaitaan's biggest success, through these so called ulema, is to distance people from understanding Quran. Molvi of every sect in Pakistan actively discourage their cult followers to not read Quran translations. @Areesh is one such brainwashed example, who in his life to date, hasn't even bothered to read the translation.

These molvis say 'Gumrah ho jayo gay' .. yeah, most who understand the Quran leave the sects and anyone who leaves the sect is called 'gumrah'.

Shaitaan's biggest success, through these so called ulema, is to distance people from understanding Quran. Molvi of every sect in Pakistan actively discourage their cult followers to not read Quran translations. @Areesh is one such brainwashed example, who in his life to date, hasn't even bothered to read the translation.

These molvis say 'Gumrah ho jayo gay' .. yeah, most who understand the Quran leave the sects and anyone who leaves the sect is called 'gumrah'.

I would rather suggest not to target him personally.

Everyone is allowed to have a personal preference and choice, who knows the other may be better than me.

Imam Bukhari

I can post a lot of things from Sahih Bukhari that have been written to insult not only Messenger himself, but his companions and wives as well. He is no imam.

I can post a lot of things from Sahih Bukhari that have been written to insult not only Messenger himself, but his companions and wives as well. He is no imam.

That is your personal opinion

Hundreds and thousands of others who study Sahih Bukhari every year and has done tonnes of work on it don't agree with you
Allah Swt made Quran easier to understand for humanity not just for arabs so this my friend is the usual arrogant legalist attitude of dealing with issues aka Arab chauvinism . Saddam's Arabic was exquisite but he was a psycho path so was Abu jahal

That is no excuse for a clown who claims to be "Mr know it all" and wants to debate scholars of all the sects
You are here defending your sect and their ulema when you are clueless on what Allah says in The Quran.

Wah, how can you claim to know your Deen and argue who is right and wrong when you don't know your Deen at all not having understood the Muhkamat directly from the Quran!!!

At the very least, start with translation(s) of Quran. Download the android app called IslamOne ... it has 15+ English and Urdu translations for each Aya.

Problem with you lot is that Quran and Hadith is irrelevant to you - what your Ulema tell you is your deen. You think that Quran and Hadith is for ulema only, whereas Allah says Quran is for EVERYONE and Allah also says that this book is made easy for guidance! You are in defiance of Allah so that's your loss. Be blind and hope for some miracle escape on Judgement Day.

Still doesn't tell me when engineer is going to sit in front of actual ulema and not those planted clowns who ask him planted questions

We know very well about Quran and Hadeeth. Much better than your champion from youtube

That is your personal opinion

Hundreds and thousands of others who study Sahih Bukhari every year and has done tonnes of work on it don't agree with you

That is not my personal opinion buddy, it is what is written in that book, any normal free thinking person will agree that most of the stuff in that books is there to insult respected personalities of Islam.

e.g. following cannot be a hadees, but someone who wanted to not only insult mother Ayesha but Prophet as well.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 294 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle.

Those hundreds and thousands who have read this, will never narrate / say private matters of their spouses during Friday sermons for the public at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom