What's new

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

Should discussion be allowed on questions raised by Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not my personal opinion buddy, it is what is written in that book, any normal free thinking person will agree that most of the stuff in that books is there to insult respected personalities of Islam.

e.g. following cannot be a hadees, but someone who wanted to not only insult mother Ayesha but Prophet as well.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 294 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Those hundreds and thousands who have read this, will never narrate / say private matters of their spouses during Friday sermons for the public at large.

How is this even an insult? Combing of hair by your wife who is on menses is an insult?? since when???

This is the reason that you should take help from some reliable scholars to understand both Quran and Hadees instead of drawing your own conclusions after reading English translations from internet

Nobody studies medical sciences without consulting its relevant exerts but when it comes to Islam everyone wants to learn it on their own without consulting anyone else. And then there are frauds like engineers who are further destroying iman of gullible youth like the ones we are seeing in this thread

May Allah save us from such fitnah

How is this even an insult? Combing of hair your wife who is on menses is an insult?? since when???

This is the reason that you should take help from some reliable scholars to understand both Quran and Hadees instead of drawing your own conclusions after reading English translations from internet

Those hundreds and thousands who have read this, will never narrate / say private matters of their spouses during Friday sermons for the public at large.

I don't think any sensible ghairat wala admi would do this bold part. If us petty little humans don't want to do it, then it is really a blasphemy to expect Messenger Peace be upon him and His wives May ALLAH be pleased with them doing it.

I am sure if a friend your starts telling you that his falan falan female relative is on menses, you won't like it and the first thing you are going to say about friend is kay bohat he baygairat admi.

And even if this still doesn't strike you, then do tell what did you learn from this insult fill lie included in Bukhari's book? Be aware that Quran without going into anyone's private life has already advised Muslims clearly on what their conduct with women should be during their menses.

I don't think any sensible ghairat wala admi would do this bold part. If us petty little humans don't want to do it, then it is really a blasphemy to expect Messenger Peace be upon him and His wives May ALLAH be pleased with them doing it.

I am sure if a friend your starts telling you that his falan falan female relative is on menses, you won't like it and the first thing you are going to say about friend is kay bohat he baygairat admi.

And even if this still doesn't strike you, then do tell what did you learn from this insult fill lie included in Bukhari's book? Be aware that Quran without going into anyone's private life has already advised Muslims clearly on what their conduct with women should be during their menses.

Prophet Mohammad (SAW) is not like us. Everything he has done in his blessed life is a role model for us

It is through these ahadeeth that we have role model of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) in such situations. I don't find absolutely anything wrong with this narration. It is your foolishness that you are putting Prophet Mohammad (SAW) at the same level as us. Hum apni biwi k barai main baat nahi kartai to Allah kai Nabi (SAW) bhi nahi karain gai. Like seriously?

Why do you think Prophet (SAW) married Hazrat Ayesha (RZ)? The only wife who was not widowed or divorced?

Hum apni biwi k barai main baat nahi kartai to Allah kai Nabi (SAW) bhi nahi karain gai. Like seriously?

Yeah like seriously .......... by saying this .............. you petty humans are placing yourselves above Messenger, his companions and his wives. Like seriously.

What do you have to say about this following then?

“Amongst the worst of people in Allah’s sight on the day of Qiyamah is that husband who indulges in privacy with his wife and then reveals her to others [Sahih Muslim]. The same applies to women”

".......So, the righteous women are obedient, (and) guard (the property and honor of their husbands) in (their) absence with the protection given by Allah......"

Why do you think Prophet (SAW) married Hazrat Ayesha (RZ)? The only wife who was not widowed or divorced?

Ayesha married Muhammad Peace be upon him to share the burden of his household, he was busy and preoccupied with Divine duty and needed someone mature enough to share his household burden.

Yeah like seriously .......... by saying this .............. you petty humans are placing yourselves above Messenger, his companions and his wives. Like seriously.

What do you have to say about this following then?

“Amongst the worst of people in Allah’s sight on the day of Qiyamah is that husband who indulges in privacy with his wife and then reveals her to others [Sahih Muslim]. The same applies to women”

".......So, the righteous women are obedient, (and) guard (the property and honor of their husbands) in (their) absence with the protection given by Allah......"

Again you are placing the rules and commandments that are for ordinary muslims to Prophet Mohammad (SAW) himself. Nice

We petty humans are not role models for anyone. But when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (SAW) he is role model for all humans to come till the day of judgment. And when we say he is role model then it includes these issues too which according to your limited judgement are too private to be discussed by Prophet (saw)

Ayesha married Muhammad Peace be upon him to share the burden of his household, he was busy and preoccupied with Divine duty and needed someone mature enough to share his household burden.

So he wanted someone mature to share his household burden that is why he married someone who was as per many traditions just 9 years old???

Clearly you have no idea about the logic behind marriage of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) with Hazrat Ayesha (RZ)

Again you are placing the rules and commandments that are for ordinary muslims to Prophet Mohammad (SAW) himself. Nice

We petty humans are not role models for anyone. But when it comes to Prophet Mohammad (SAW) he is role model for all humans to come till the day of judgment. And when we say he is role model then it includes these issues too which according to your limited judgement are too private to be discussed by Prophet (saw)

You can keep believing all this, for me its clear as daylight that these are insults thrown at Messenger and his wives and fools think all these statements are part of their faith.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298 :
Narrated by 'Aisha
The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to fondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).

So he wanted someone mature to share his household burden that is why he married someone who was as per many traditions just 9 years old???

Clearly you have no idea about the logic behind marriage of Prophet Mohammad (SAW) with Hazrat Ayesha (RZ)

Per you and the hundred thousands who read this mumbo jumbo ........... marrying a 9 year old should be a sunnat then? How about them marrying their 9 year old to their friends? Sunnat hy bai, kya masla hy iss may phir?

Ayesha's age was minimum 19 years old.

O bai sb. if you read Quran it is clearly mentioned in a verse the age of nikah is the age when one is mature.

And the old fart of a baba who came up with that 9 year old hadees was in need of money at that time, could hardly remember his own name.

Sahi kehta hy yeh Engineer .............. lakeer k fakeer ho apni akal nai istimal karna.

You can keep believing all this, for me its clear as daylight that these are insults thrown at Messenger and his wives and fools think all these statements are part of their faith.

Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298 :
Narrated by 'Aisha

Your limited understanding is to be blamed for this conclusion

That is why I asked you to consult a scholar instead of becoming an alim from dar ul uloom google. And even in Google you only use it to find translations of narrations instead of finding proper meanings of these narrations. Anyways there is no insult in any of the narration that you shared here including this one

Per you and the hundred thousands who read this mumbo jumbo ........... marrying a 9 year old should be a sunnat then? How about them marrying their 9 year old to their friends? Sunnat hy bai, kya masla hy iss may phir?

If a girl gets to puberty at age 9 then yes she can be married

Ayesha's age was minimum 19 years old.

LOL

And the old fart of a baba who came up with that 9 year old hadees was in need of money at that time, could hardly remember his own name.

Double LOL

Sahi kehta hy yeh Engineer .............. lakeer k fakeer ho apni akal nai istimal karna.

Isi liye to kisi alim k samain nahi bethta woh. Sari aqal to pehlai hi use kar chuka hai woh :lol:

Your limited understanding is to be blamed for this conclusion

That is why I asked you to consult a scholar instead of becoming an alim from dar ul uloom google. And even in Google you only use it to find translations of narrations instead of finding proper meanings of these narrations. Anyways there is no insult in any of the narration that you shared here including this one

I am happy with my limited knowledge. Never needed any alim to tell me anything.

What I posted has reference nos. given to it, go read them in original books. If you will may be you will understand. Also Read Quran if you haven't already.

A person who thinks that a girl can be married when she is 9 years old needs to get his head checked.

Anyways to you your alim provided understanding and to me mine.

Wa Salam.

Never needed any alim to tell me anything.

I can see that :lol:

Anyways. I don't think I need to debate further with you. You can continue with learning Islam on your own. I can see that it is going "very successful" :)

and wants to debate scholars of all the sects

Iam not a traditionally trained scholar at all but my Fitrah instantly refuted a former Hanafi rule mentioned earlier by @CriticalThought that a women whose husband goes missing should wait for like 90-120 years? I'd have even done that in front of Imam Abu Hanifa r.a too whom I respect as a jurist because its not in accordance with the plenty of verses of the Quran dealing with women rights,dignity and their socio-economic and most importantly biological needs because Fitrah only responds to The word of Almighty

Like for example in doing qiays any ahnaf could have related to the following verse where Allah swt is reminding us to the effect of not treating women as a thing of inheritance and after her husband's death she's independent in taking her own decisions like second marriage etc so in case of a missing husband she may not inherit her designated share in his property that quickly but any kind of qiyas as to when she becomes eligible to have her share as a wife should be decided keeping in view common sense ------.

Al Nisa 19

"O you who believe, it is not lawful for you that you should forcibly take women as inheritance. Do not hold on to them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clearly shameful act. Live with them in the recognized manner. If you dislike them, then it is quite likely that you dislike something and Allah has placed a lot of good in it."

I can see that :lol:

Anyways. I don't think I need to debate further with you. You can continue with learning Islam on your own. I can see that it is going "very successful" :)

There is nothing to debate. You don't have to answer in my place for my understanding for my deeds and vice versa. To you your alim given understanding and to me my own functioning brain Alhamdolillah.

A deen that was completed and implemented in 23 years or so, needs an alim 30 to 40 years to understand. Logical [!]

Iam not a traditionally trained scholar at all but my Fitrah instantly refuted a former Hanafi rule mentioned earlier by @CriticalThought that a women whose husband goes missing should wait for like 90-120 years? I'd have even done that in front of Imam Abu Hanifa r.a too whom I respect as a jurist because its not in accordance with the plenty of verses of the Quran dealing with women rights,dignity and their socio-economic and most importantly biological needs because Fitrah only responds to The word of Almighty

Like for example in doing qiays any ahnaf could have related to the following verse where Allah swt is reminding us to the effect of not treating women as a thing of inheritance and after her husband's death she's independent in taking her own decisions like second marriage etc so in case of a missing husband she may not inherit her designated share in his property that quickly but any kind of qiyas as to when she becomes eligible to have her share as a wife should be decided keeping in view common sense ------.

Al Nisa 19

"O you who believe, it is not lawful for you that you should forcibly take women as inheritance. Do not hold on to them so that you may take away some of what you have given them, unless they commit a clearly shameful act. Live with them in the recognized manner. If you dislike them, then it is quite likely that you dislike something and Allah has placed a lot of good in it."

Instead of lecturing hanafis why not you ask your engineer to not AWOL for 48 hours next time so that we can have a proper debate instead of posting videos on youtube

Fiqah e Hanafia knows what it is doing and clearly doesn't need someone from Jhelum to help itself improve

JazakAllah anyways
There is nothing to debate. You don't have to answer in my place for my understanding for my deeds and vice versa. To you your alim given understanding and to me my own functioning brain Alhamdolillah.

A deen that was completed and implemented in 23 years or so, needs an alim 30 to 40 years to understand. Logical [!]

Yeah whatever. May Allah guide us all and don't let us become munkir e hadeeth :)

Maulana Tariq Masood was ready for 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 or any kind of debate as long as your fraud wouldn't have gone hiding for 48 hours straight when Maulana reached Jhelum

Obviously Maulana was ready for a one on one debate and the rest 2 to 3 people were with him to aid him in the debate. Unlike your fraudster who answers planted questions in his youtube videos from a few limited sources we debate from a wide range of sources hence we need someone to help us find references. Clearly this is something new for you since your charlatan only answers to planted questions he doesn't need someone to find references from many different sources. Those other 2-3 individuals would say a word in the whole debate but your fraudster went on silent mode just like pajeets who went silent for 48 hours once it was confirmed Abhinandan was in Pakistani custody

Apparently your fraudster shares a lot with pajeets from the other side of the border. Go in hiding for 48 hours and when things get a bit clear come up with new excuses to save face
Share at least 2 videos from top Barelvi scholars explaining importance of Khider for Ahnaf and that every hanafi should know him. Hopefully that shouldn't be a big problem from you engineer followers

Just two videos from top scholars is all we want :)

Here is a video of this Bhagora. Here the dislikes on his video were more than the likes but thanks to Youtube they removed the dislikes but you can see the comments against him from his own followers. This guy is addicted to have likes and views on Youtube and has nothing to do with serving the deen. He reeks of jahalat when he opens his mouth and that smirk is unbearable.

There are three characistics of an Aalim:

1- He must act on his knowledge. (This bhagora doesn't know Arabic so he cant understand Quran and Ahadith in their original form, as Arabic is a vast language with one word having different meanings and context)

2-He must have studied under teachers ( He claims that he is self learned and his dadi taught him Islam)

3-He must have good aadab( When he speaks you feel like you are listening to a truck driver and when he looks around to the audience with smirk on his face I feel like punching him in the face) I dont like Ghamdi and Tahir Al Qadri but still I never felt the same for them.

Has engineer ever read Quran? That should be your first question. His arabic is poor

Anyways I am not interested in answering your tests and questions. Only thing I am interested in is that when that fraud that you follow is going to sit in front of our scholars? That is only thing that I am interested in since I know we would destroy that clown the day he would sit face to face in front of us. Even that clown himself knows that hence he got disappeared for 48 hours :)

PS: I am still waiting for proofs for your accusations from reliable sources against hanafis. Ask engineer. May be he can help you guys

Nice talk

But still doesn't prove that whole clergy is corrupt as you said earlier. So we would follow our scholars aka babas (as engineer says) right from Imam Abu Hanifa to Imam Bukhari and there is no clown engineer that can stop us from that :)
Looool stop being a followers and use your own brain.

What does your heart tell u.. re the following.

1. Who created sects? Was it the clergy or not ? If it was why did they do ot when the prophet of Allah taught us that your religion is complete.

2. Why not return to the source ie. What the prophet pbuh said...not do anything that he didn't do....so singing naats as an example...if the religion is complete. He did no such thing...then why r we doing it.

3. Don't ask did the engineer read the quran as his Arabic is weak...ask why am I being so against what he says...is it because I am the one against unity of Muslims ans I want sectarianism. I want to follow jahil peers and molvis like razwi and qawi? If not why am I not listening to someone who is simply saying go to the quran and sunnah. If its not in the quran and sunnah don't do it

4. I am not a follower of the engineer....I simply support the fact we should not follow these clergy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom