What's new

Should China accept NATO's invitation to join them in Afghanistan?

R U sure?

why would nato invite china anyway?

Yes I am damn sure ..look at your own postings

He was the 7th president of the US

You should find out more about Andrew Jackson and the context of his statement. He was the president in the 1820s-1830s.

The bolded parts says it all..I think you were trying to take a pot shot at India linking the comments of US president about Red Indians ..Nice try but you failed :tdown: ..

why would nato invite china anyway?

I dont care China will be in Nato or not ..But if China will become a part of NATO then there will a serious internal problem in NATO because most of the actions done by NATO was opposed by China ..

Yes I am damn sure ..look at your own postings

The bolded parts says it all..I think you were trying to take a pot shot at India linking the comments of US president about Red Indians ..Nice try but you failed :tdown: ..

I dont care China will be in Nato or not ..But if China will become a part of NATO then there will a serious internal problem in NATO because most of the actions done by NATO was opposed by China ..

I was not trying to link you to Jackson's comments about Indians. If so, would I give the hint that he was the president in 1820s.

china will not be part of Nato because Nato is the western alliance. China and Russia might be real partners going forward. Would India side with them or with the west?

I was not trying to link you to Jackson's comments about Indians. If so, would I give the hint that he was the president in 1820s.

china will not be part of Nato because Nato is the western alliance. China and Russia might be real partners going forward. Would India side with them or with the west?

Both our three countries are mainly dependent on US markets..and also there are some difference between the three countries..So i dont see a alliance between the three countries in the near future like NATO..and also India is committed to Non-Alignment..but we work together in common issue in UN and all other organisations

Both our three countries are mainly dependent on US markets..and also there are some difference between the three countries..So i dont see a alliance between the three countries in the near future like NATO..and also India is committed to Non-Alignment..but we work together in common issue in UN and all other organisations

The market scenario would change soon as China start to import more. As of now, the East Asian countries rely on the Chinese market. In about 10 years, China is going to be the #1 importing country and the biggest market. The US realize the potential of challenges from China and the government here is taking that into policy considerations.

As for alliance between Russia and China, its not happening now but it might happen in 10 years. So when it happens, what would India do. What would India do if China is the biggest market for Russia/India? side with them or with the US?

The market scenario would change soon as China start to import more. As of now, the East Asian countries rely on the Chinese market. In about 10 years, China is going to be the #1 importing country and the biggest market. The US realize the potential of challenges from China and the government here is taking that into policy considerations.

As for alliance between Russia and China, its not happening now but it might happen in 10 years. So when it happens, what would India do. What would India do if China is the biggest market for Russia/India? side with them or with the US?

depends up on the situation..May be by that time China consider Indian as the enemy no.1 ..Because India is growing too..or may be the border disputes will be solved then it will be good for whole Asia..

depends up on the situation..May be by that time China consider Indian as the enemy no.1 ..Because India is growing too..or may be the border disputes will be solved then it will be good for whole Asia..

China has its hands full with Taiwan and the US. Its only through Indian media, politician and general's statements that create animosity between India and China.

Haha India wishes its China's no.1 enemy. India grows with a trade deficit and hyper inflation. This can be somewhat offset by a growing population but it also negative affects the environment. I don't think India can match China economically ever.

Militarily there is even less worry. There is just no way India can invade China because its military quality and quantity are both lower. The only thing we worry is the nukes but with the missile defense slowly getting in place, the threat will be significantly reduced.

India would eventually be with China....see the volume of trade..each year increasing...now IndoBd relations are also going upswing...pakistan will also realize better relations with India..Srilanka will also follow suite...So finally a formidable block with major powers China, India, Pak, Russia, Iran, Af....

China has its hands full with Taiwan and the US. Its only through Indian media, politician and general's statements that create animosity between India and China.

Mate till the border dispute is solved there is a chance for confrontation between India and China..its the reality ..

Haha India wishes its China's no.1 enemy. India grows with a trade deficit and hyper inflation. This can be somewhat offset by a growing population but it also negative affects the environment. I don't think India can match China economically ever.

Militarily there is even less worry. There is just no way India can invade China because its military quality and quantity are both lower. The only thing we worry is the nukes but with the missile defense slowly getting in place, the threat will be significantly reduced.

You put way too many "nevers" and "evers" in your post. Just that alone detracts from your logic immensely.

More importanly, it betrays a sense of exasperation and insecurity. Why so for someone with HongKong's insignia on both flags?

And hanging the hat of China's defense on nefarious missile defense borders on the criminal, IMO.

Besides, prevailing evidence shows that the so-called Anti-missiles test was ASAT in disguise ... and that IMO shows the PRC hasn't entirely dropped the ball.

It the PRC turns focus to anti-missile technology strategically - that will be a monumental mistake IMO.

There is one "ever" in my post.

Secondly, I have no idea what you said in the rest of the reply. Your grammar has failed too far.

Be honest, you are one of these Indians pretending to be Chinese, right? I noticed that your Chinese is pretty terrible too.

Anyways, your opinion is not worth much.

You put way too many "nevers" and "evers" in your post. Just that alone detracts from your logic immensely.

More importanly, it betrays a sense of exasperation and insecurity. Why so for someone with HongKong's insignia on both flags?

And hanging the hat of China's defense on nefarious missile defense borders on the criminal, IMO.

Besides, prevailing evidence shows that the so-called Anti-missiles test was ASAT in disguise ... and that IMO shows the PRC hasn't entirely dropped the ball.

It the PRC turns focus to anti-missile technology strategically - that will be a monumental mistake IMO.

:china: :china: :china:

Since the beginning of the last year the Obama administration has been quietly encouraging Beijing to become engaged in Afghanistan by sending military police to train Afghan soldiers.

During Obama's visit to China, both Hu Jintao and Obama discussed issues related to Afghanistan. Obama clearly told that his administration wants China to get involved in Afghanistan.

British Prime Minister Gordon Brown on several occasions told China should send PLA troops to Afghanistan. But China has strongly refused all these proposals by NATO alliances. China said apart from the UN peace keeping operations approved by the UNSC, China never sends her PLA troops abroad.

NATO knows without assistance from PLA troops, they cannot succeed in their military deigns in Afghanistan. However, China opposes the NATO's ****** policy and says China cannot support any military operations by NATO in Pakistan, China's closest friend.

Now just so that no one accuses me of derailing the thread. On topic now:

We are told apparently that half of Afghanistan are Pashtoons with connections to northern Pakistan; and the other bits (Tajiks and what not) have Iranian connections.

And someone in the know pls fill me in: are Pakistan and Iran in Afghanistan training military police?

If these countries with well-established linguistic ties to sizable Afghanistan populations are not doing this, why China?

My current view on Afghanistan is that Obama should leave the country to Iran and Pakistan to sort out.

If India wants to flex muscles, it's better India does it through its traditional partner, Iran. China needs to focus on doing Xinjiang justice.

I think there is rare consensus on that in China.

After all, Afghanistan is a NATO mission, and not a UN mission.

There is one "ever" in my post.

Secondly, I have no idea what you said in the rest of the reply. Your grammar has failed too far.

Be honest, you are one of these Indians pretending to be Chinese, right? I noticed that your Chinese is pretty terrible too.

Anyways, your opinion is not worth much.

O yes, my grammar has "failed too far". I apologize

And I don't do your traditional characters either, apologize again.

Your opinion, on the contrary, is much valued. :D

O yes, my grammar has "failed too far". I apologize

And I don't do your traditional characters either, apologize again.

Your opinion, on the contrary, is much valued. :D

Well the logic is simple: your Chinese is poor so you were not born in China. Your English is poor so you were not born in Canada. You have attacked China and used racist terms like"dim-sum boy" in your previous post, which means you have retarded hatred on China. On this forum, I guess that makes you an Indian. :bunny:

Back
Top Bottom