What's new

Should China accept NATO's invitation to join them in Afghanistan?

Well the logic is simple: your Chinese is poor so you were not born in China. Your English is poor so you were not born in Canada. You have attacked China and used racist terms like"dim-sum boy" in your previous post, which means you have retarded hatred on China. On this forum, I guess that makes you an Indian. :bunny:

No I'm just anti-Cantonese ... certainly not a fan of dimsum . :D

BTW, I couldn't care less an HKer "attacking" my Chinese. No, I don't write your Cantonese-transliterated non-Chinese Chinese either, if that's what you meant ...

So I apologize again. :azn:

India would eventually be with China....see the volume of trade..each year increasing...now IndoBd relations are also going upswing...pakistan will also realize better relations with India..Srilanka will also follow suite...So finally a formidable block with major powers China, India, Pak, Russia, Iran, Af....

A real ecletic collection of countries. However, I do not see this happening in the future. There are too many conflicts between India vs Pakistan and China appear to side with Pakistan continuously. I think India will side with the US and should focus on its relationship with the US as its #1 priority. Otherwise, India would be force by China/Russia into a strategically weaker position without US backing.

For example, Poland asked for US missile defence even though the missiles has no use against Russian missiles. I'm certain Poland would want US have bases there. India would be in the same state 10-20 years from now.

I now that India is also growing but the strategic situation would force India to decide on being a jr partner to either US vs China. Its obvious that India should choose wisely if it want to maintain its democracy and freedom. :usflag:

BTW, I couldn't care less an HKer "attacking" my Chinese. No, I don't write your Cantonese-transliterated non-Chinese Chinese either, if that's what you meant ...

没关系,大人不记小人过。您的智商就比我老家亲戚养的猪高这么一丁点儿,我也只好原谅你了。下次注意啊,红头阿三。

裹头小哥三,
无知骂论坛。
惜奈智商低,
失败自当然。

Hay un chico indiano, que habla muy malo, con la cabeza tan tonto, se pierde todo tiempo...

没关系,大人不记小人过。您的智商就比我老家亲戚养的猪高这么一丁点儿,我也只好原谅你了。下次注意啊,红头阿三。

嘿嘿,多谢您老包涵。以为我在乎你是不是地道的“港巴子”?也不如您就回乡养猪发财也好歹给咱争个光。 总比你在这儿跟“猪”斗高低,比智商丢人现眼强吧? :D

Sweety, no problem, i accepted your aplologize.

Thankyou for your excellent racist remark.

In return i like to send you my warmest regards in cantonese;

"Due lay lo mo choi height." with love from Hongkong.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

裹头小哥三,
无知骂论坛。
惜奈智商低,
失败自当然。

Hay un chico indiano, que habla muy malo, con la cabeza tan tonto, se pierde todo tiempo...

小猪叽叽嘎
连滚又带爬
好自以为是
丢人又败家

:smitten:

Last edited:
小猪矶矶嘎
连滚又带爬
好自以为是
丢人又败家

Sweety, for being honest, your Chinese are really poor, eventhough i

am not that good , your little poem seems pretty low class and not

making much sense either .:smitten::pakistan::china:

Sweety, for being honest, your Chinese are really poor, eventhough i

am not that good , your little poem seems pretty low class and not

making much sense either .:smitten::pakistan::china:

过奖了灰妞儿。 这儿有谁比得上您的艺高胆大? 开个恩姑娘,您能不能给咱补一课中文? :lol:

真对不起,这“Du lay chong gong biao lo mo fao choi height fong kwong gong" 以前上海的一般学校都不教(汗颜那)。 您这操的是不是名扬天下,威震四海的“香港国语”? :partay:

拜托在先啦,灰姑娘。 :cool:

过奖了灰妞儿。 这儿有谁比得上您的艺高胆大? 开个恩姑娘,您能不能给咱补一课中文? :lol:

真对不起,这“Du lay chong gong biao lo mo fao choi height fong kwong gong" 以前上海的一般学校都不教(汗颜那)。 您这操的是不是名扬天下,威震四海的“香港国语”? :partay:

拜托在先啦,灰姑娘。 :cool:

你講咩撚野

印度阿差 :chilli:

There is one "ever" in my post.

Secondly, I have no idea what you said in the rest of the reply. Your grammar has failed too far.

Be honest, you are one of these Indians pretending to be Chinese, right? I noticed that your Chinese is pretty terrible too.

Anyways, your opinion is not worth much.

C'mon Oceanx you are busted. Only conworldus,schinese, faithfulguy, grey boy and a few others are real chinese. you have to endlessly indulge in India bashing by hijacking every thread with loads of trolls, then only you will be considered as qualified enough to be called as Chinese.:china:

C'mon Oceanx you are busted. Only conworldus,schinese, faithfulguy, grey boy and a few others are real chinese. you have to endlessly indulge in India bashing by hijacking every thread with loads of trolls, then only you will be considered as qualified enough to be called as Chinese.:china:

Boy, you just never learn, don't you know personal attacks to

members by names are against the rule on the forum.

Post being reported for personal attacks and flaming.:mod:

:smitten::pakistan::china:

I dont know if Oceanx a chinese, and he can post whatever he thought, it is just his personal oppinion.
And personally i dislike indian, bcoz I go india 3 times per year, and i know well about indian, especially some so-called high caste indian work in my company. They are discussting, and no effictive, arrogant, liers, and talk every thing without basis, just like most indian member on this forum.

I dont know if Oceanx a chinese, and he can post whatever he thought, it is just his personal oppinion.
And personally i dislike indian, bcoz I go india 3 times per year, and i know well about indian, especially some so-called high caste indian work in my company. They are discussting, and no effictive, arrogant, liers, and talk every thing without basis, just like most indian member on this forum.

Maybe he is a Taiwanese :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom