What's new

Should China accept NATO's invitation to join them in Afghanistan?

when the NATO still have army embargo on China, they want us to contribute to the war in Afghanistan?

when they are losing the war in Afghanistan, they want us to save them so they can claim to be the winner of the war?

:disagree: No, I don't want to see that. what we can do is to send some anti-aircraft unit to Pakistan and work with our real friends there to stop the NATO from bombing Pakistan's land under the name of anti-terror.

Best post. :tup:

1. China should first ask Pakistan whether Pakistan is OK with that or not. If Pakistan gives green signal...then

2. China should put all her demands on the table while making a deal with NATO.

If NATO agrees, then yes, if NATO hesitates, China should say, "the door behind you is open and you can leave".

Agree with you, US is our main enemy!
US always threats China before, why we have to help them?

:china:

I am not saying China should help USA.

But China can help herself by making a deal with the US. Sometimes you need to make a deal with your enemy. Thats a diplomatic move. By the way, there is another enemy in the backyard of China. Do not forget it.

:china:

By the way, there is another enemy in the backyard of China. Do not forget it.

Errr.. Do you mean Nepal?? :pop:

I am not sure if china too considers those silly maoists from nepal as a threat, like India does.

Last edited:
===================================
又不乖了,IQ真有问题啊:D

Brother, what is happening to the forum?

We cannot even discuss anything because of some trolls.

Anyway, please do not feed the trolls. Ignore them.

I dont know if PLA should be in Afghanistan before, but if that is NATO invited us to join them in Afghanistan, then i know the answer is PLA should not be in Afghanistan, bcoz NATO never consider doing good thing to china.:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom