What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

I don't know the details as much you did, still i used the word 'initiative' and I remember you writing, Pakistan should play role in bridging the gap, so did Pakistan on this occasion as well!
It should be from GOP not from Army Gen. Who is Grade 22 ka molazim , not elected head of state.

008a8c8598e10986ae267fc3c9a7ae12.jpg

Is that a Bajaj pulsar used by Iranian forces?

Yes Iranian militia use bajaj.
download (1).jpg

I have no doubt that the Saudis military performance on the battlefield leaves a lot to be desired but the Saudis have the Israelis and USA to back them with money and equipment ready to air dropped to Saudi Arabia on a short notice. Israel will attack Iran first thing make no mistake.

Idk, we will have to wait and see how Iran will respond and what the leadership in Iran has to say about this attack (also will all Iranians from all ethnicities be united in their Iranian identity and come together against an enemy) that's another big question that must be asked.

Like I said, these subhumans are inept, they needs other to come fight their wars. And no, Israel would never get openly involved and their only hope is daddy US aiding them.

It should be from GOP not from Army Gen. Who is Grade 22 ka molazim , not elected head of state.
'grade 22 ka Mulizim' he was not!
He was representative of nation, more than NS and more than anyone.
I also can't either confirm your claim, if govt. of Pakistan never took initiative.
To visit Iran must be irresistible for both Tariq Fatimi and Nafees Zakiria, kind a hard to believe they did nothing.

'grade 22 ka Mulizim' he was not!
He was representative of nation, more than NS and more than anyone.
I also can't either confirm your claim, if govt. of Pakistan never took initiative.
To visit Iran must be irresistible for both Tariq Fatimi and Nafees Zakiria, kind a hard to believe they did nothing.
Well, if Gen Musharraf then that would be different story. He did a very strong back channel diplomacy between US and Iran.

strange that terrorist manage to Attack such sensitive installation into Tehran , i mean Iran did a good job protecting their Cities from the Terrorist attack but now it happen , so how it happen in such a well guarded place, is there any Possibility of any Internal Help ?
@haman10 @Serpentine ? was there any threat alerts post this attack ?

Well, if Gen Musharraf then that would be different story. He did a very strong back channel diplomacy between US and Iran.
I'm unaware of that but I presume that diplomacy failed too!

strange that terrorist manage to Attack such sensitive installation into Tehran , i mean Iran did a good job protecting their Cities from the Terrorist attack but now it happen , so how it happen in such a well guarded place, is there any Possibility of any Internal Help ?
@haman10 @Serpentine ? was there any threat alerts post this attack ?

It was a coordinated attack, one group was busted before they could attack and the rest were dressed like women and managed to get through with the attack. Iran has successfully prevented countless such attack but sadly it is inevitable some will get through.

It was a coordinated attack, one group was busted before they could attack and the rest were dressed like women and managed to get through with the attack. Iran has successfully prevented countless such attack but sadly it is inevitable some will get through.

how does they manage to get close to such sensitive place ? i don't know but i feel that there must be some internal help they get .. but i can be wrong, Suicide Bombers are almost impossible to stop, we Pakistani's are first hand witness to that filth of Terrorism

Militia provide security to Parliament? Or acts like rednecks with guns?
When insiders are party, it happens.
We had attack on JF-17 production unit, and by chance on that night AWACS were kept park in open and security guard were given a break and just on that moment TTP attacked and there you go, billions in flame.
Terrorist would not attack parliament or Early warning radars. such are acts of sabotage by some dissidents.

Militia provide security to Parliament? Or acts like rednecks with guns?

Militias are pro regime forces beside govt. Forces as far as I know. I think After the attack they were deployed along regular police.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom