What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

Being a non middle easterner, you will have zero understanding and knowledge of our history Or do you hate us for being shia/rafidi/majoosi ? because if you do then there is no point in even making a point. As per my own observation most of the pakistanis hate Iran for reasons that they cant even explain to themselves let alone anyone else.

I never hated Iran...I belong to only Sunni majority country that has/had a positive view of Iran...huh?

Pakistan only country where majority views Iran positively: PEW

I wish good luck to Iran in combating terrorists.

Actually this was disclosed by Ex Foreign minster Kasuri his recently published book. Also, one of his recent interview. Don t remember the channel or program.
Cool but Iran regime should also be honest with its public.
I have many Iranian friends, who credit Roohani for good relations with US, this is why he won elections.

The whole world is suffering from this Saudi filth. Its a duty of all honorable people of the world to stand up and actively fight this perversion.

Please...Pakistan has no beef in this fight...We don't need to fight anyone except Indians and their sponsored terrorists.

Thanks. I wish you know your history as well. Half of your country is as Iranian as I am. We are brothers from same greater Iran.

I don't think half of my country is Iranian...However, our national anthem is in Persian language, literature also has Iranian/Persian things included and our regions who share border with Iran also have Iranian influence.

Stay strong my Iranian friends, i stand with you.

To Haters on this thread... You are not any better than these terrorist savages.

We are brothers. Bit hot blooded yes but we are one family and we will get our rightful place in the region and world. I wish our forefathers were a bit less short tempered. Look at these amazing maps from history.

OttomanEmpireMain.png

Safavid_Empire_1501_1722_AD-F.PNG

Thanks. I wish you know your history as well. Half of your country is as Iranian as I am. We are brothers from same greater Iran.

No we are not, neither we are quarter Afghan and full indian.. we are just Pakistanis and people of indus valley:-) what is greater iran? so you also suffer from same mental condition in which Afghan want to claim us as part of their empire and bharati as theirs?

Akhand bharat (Greater India)

Loy Afghanistan (Greater Afghanistan)

What we should call yours in persian?

You are confusing me mate. You said you are a Turk in the other thread and now you say greater Iran and then you post maps of Safevi's and Ottomans. Shah Ismail Hatayi and Yavuz Selim was both Turks that fought each other you know? Turks shed too much of each others blood but that ended!

Gokturks and 9 Oguz, Timur and Bayezid, Akkoyun's and Safevi, Ottomans and Safevi.

I don't think half of my country is Iranian...However, our national anthem is in Persian language, literature also has Iranian/Persian things included and our regions who share border with Iran also have Iranian influence.

Just as I predicted ... sad

You need a history lesson dear friend. Pashtuns and Baloch are iranic people. Half of your country has traditionally always been part of great iranian empires. Even the other eastern half was a sychtian state. I dont want to ruin the thread but I can post some educating maps. You can deny this for all I care but you cant change history. Half of pakistan is Iranian by blood. Dont deprive those people of their true heritage by claiming otherwise.

You are confusing me mate. You said you are a Turk in the other thread and now you say greater Iran and then you post maps of Safevi's and Ottomans. Shah Ismail Hatayi and Yavuz Selim was both Turks that fought each other you know? Turks shed too much of each others blood but that ended!

I am an azeri turk. My ancestral family name is Ghavanloo. I take pride in turko-iranic history. Simple !

and yes i know they fought. I just respect both central asian great warrior races of turks and iranians equally.

US think tank revealed that real reason Saudi tantrum was to set stage for Qatar invasion. With huge deficit building up for years of oil price slump, Saudis are exhausting their cash. Yet saudis have to pay $300 billion ransom to Trump just to stay in power. So, for house of saud, Qatar was an easy target for invasion and loot their cash and resources. For Trump and US security establishment, it was an easy looting scheme using saudis as foot soldiers without any involvement.

But since then, other powers were coordinating their move on the background. Russian, Turkish and Iranian leaders were in close contact. Turkish President statement clears up the fact that Turkish deployment has some sort of tacit agreement and backing from Russia, Iran. With Turkish deployment, saudis lost the plot and will not able to achieve looting scheme.

House of saud desperation could be seen as a consequence of Iran, Russia and Turkey alignment and translated into a terror attack in Tehran. Tehran by providing Qatar with air route and food supply, nullified pressure points house of saud was trying to create. Now house of sauds are desperate to do what they know best use terrorism.

thats sad how saudi arabia is falling. So much money and they are investing it so wrongly. I believe that there isnt just this money problem but also pressure from egypt and UAE since qatar is buddy buddy with mb etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom