What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

DBtxsyBXUAA-lM7.jpg

Entirely expected. There is a cancerous hate in that country that we must be aware of.

To be honest "first isis attack on iranian soil" that is most likely irans job to fool this terror act to save it's *** from the critics of the international community to blame other's for the attack and by the way "blaming" after the attack it was sure that they would say the us and the Saudis did it so what did you expect !!!

To be honest "first isis attack on iranian soil" that is most likely irans job to fool this terror act to save it's *** from the critics of the international community to blame other's for the attack and by the way "blaming" after the attack it was sure that they would say the us and the Saudis did it so what did you expect !!!
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

896bc2efeb75c3725fc2fb0c8658ba80.jpg

RIP.

Western media is saying 12 people were killed by these scum. What is Iran officially saying about that (sorry I dont want to scroll through entire thread).

@SOHEIL when you are back brother, tell me your perspective.

@AmirPatriot and @haman10 can you give me short synopsis on what you believe?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom