What's new

Shooting inside Iran Parliament, one security guard injured: Reuters

strange that terrorist manage to Attack such sensitive installation into Tehran , i mean Iran did a good job protecting their Cities from the Terrorist attack but now it happen , so how it happen in such a well guarded place, is there any Possibility of any Internal Help ?
@haman10 @Serpentine ? was there any threat alerts post this attack ?

Immediately After the guards at entrance gate (it wasn't main parliament entrance) asked the terrorists to show their belongings, they get their guns out and start shooting them, killing 2 right there and injuring others. Then they burst into the building area shooting at anyone they see. I agree that more security precautions should have been taken, perhaps one reason might be that we are not used to see these kinds of attacks in past 20-25 years in Tehran and other major cities, we should have been more prepared.

But, the counter terror teams did extremely well in eliminating the terrorists. All the casualties were from before spec ops arrive at the scene. Although 12 people have been killed, I think it could have been much more catastrophic, given 5 terrorists were fully armed and also had grenades besides suicide vests. In the other attack at Imam Khomeini's mausoleum, after terrorists started shooting, the guards immediately eliminated a suicide bomber while the other one blew himself up after getting surrounded. I was afraid the casualty count could be much higher.

Immediately After the guards at entrance gate (it wasn't main parliament entrance) asked the terrorists to show their belongings, they get their guns out and start shooting them, killing 2 right there and injuring others. Then their burst into the building area shooting at anyone they see. I agree that more security precautions should have been taken, perhaps one reason might be that we are not used to see these kinds of attacks in past 20-25 years in Tehran and other major cities, we should have been more prepared.

But, the counter terror teams did extremely well in eliminating the terrorists. All the casualties were from before spec ops arrive at the scene. Although 12 people have been killed, I think it could have been much more catastrophic, given 5 terrorists were fully armed and also had grenades besides suicide vests. In the other attack at Imam Khomeini's mausoleum, after terrorists started shooting, the guards immediately eliminated a suicide bomber while the other one blew himself up after getting surrounded. I was afraid the casualty count could be much higher.
First of all,condolences for the dead. Do you think that after this tragedy Iran will rethink its policies and stop supporting similar terror groups in other countries?

Immediately After the guards at entrance gate (it wasn't main parliament entrance) asked the terrorists to show their belongings, they get their guns out and start shooting them, killing 2 right there and injuring others. Then they burst into the building area shooting at anyone they see. I agree that more security precautions should have been taken, perhaps one reason might be that we are not used to see these kinds of attacks in past 20-25 years in Tehran and other major cities, we should have been more prepared.

Have the terrorist identities been established anywhere?

First of all,condolences for the dead. Do you think that after this tragedy Iran will rethink its policies and stop supporting similar terror groups in other countries?

Name a similar group like ISIS that conducts such attacks in other countries and Iran supports it. It's always good if we stay silent when we don't know a bit about some issue. Repeating the MSM blabbering will not work.

Did west give up supporting terror and mayhem in other countries after attacks in their own countries?

Have the terrorist identities been established anywhere?

I think their identities will be revealed soon.

Hezbollah, and here I'm thinking of acts like they committed in Bulgaria

I would take Hezbollah over many western armies any day, when it comes to having civilians' blood on their hands. Bulgaria attack was never proved to be Hezbollah's job.

Do you think west will give up supporting ones like Mossad terrorists who have killed civilians in different countries before?

As if American ever stopped supporting and arming Arab dictators whom are well-known as source of terrorism worldwide ... look at this:

1. Osama bin Laden was Saudi, as were 15 of the 19 9/11 terrorists.
2. Saudi nationals make up the second-largest group of foreign fighters in the Islamic State and, by some
Accounts, the largest in the terrorist group’s Iraqi operations
3. The Islamic State draws its beliefs from Saudi Arabia’s Wahhabi version of Islam. As the former imam of the kingdom’s Grand Mosque said last year, the Islamic State “exploited our own principles, that can be found in our books. . . . We follow the same thought but apply it in a refined way.” Until the Islamic State could write its own textbooks for its schools, it adopted the Saudi curriculum as its own.
4. According to an analysis of the Global Terrorism Database by Leif Wenar of King’s College London, more than 94 percent of deaths caused by Islamic terrorism since 2001 were perpetrated by the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other Sunni jihadists. following a narrow, puritanical and intolerant version of Islam — originally practiced almost nowhere else — across the Muslim world except in Saudi Arabia.​

While Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon which has got minister in cabinet and MPs in the parliament and current Lebanon president is their ally and all their members are Lebanese whom fight against occupation of israel ... how do you compare these 2 ? ISIS is a terrorist group with no country and therefore invade the other countries territories from Libya to Syria , Iraq and Afghanistan.

We will double our efforts to push back terrorists created and supported by Americans and Saudis in the region as we've done it in the past 7 years in Syria and Iraq.

feeling sorry for irani brothers . stay strong .

how can you confirm that they came from pakistan ????????? dnt involve pakistan in that dirty game
Thanks brother, Iran's Ministry of Intelligence issued a statement regarding these terrorists, It doesn't say anything about Pakistan or any other country so i don't know why @yavar thinks Pakistan had sth to to with this.

Last edited:
now is confirmed it came from Pakistan side and brought their materials.

one clearly speaks english

Stop making baseless claims. Terrorists entered Iran from Western border, not from Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom