What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

Unfortunately its guys like you who doesn’t help people to understand the message of our prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him).

You are not different from the guy who attacked the mosque.
Dixit the Racist... Munafiq at his best... who put an entire chunk of the society in the same bag and pointed his dirty finger at them as if he holds any truth...

Do you even read yourself...

Unfortunately its guys like you who doesn’t help people to understand the message of our prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him).

I don't understand why people who hate Muslims even come to these types of videos. You've already made up your mind that you don't like Muslims and it really doesn't matter what them or anyone else says so what's the point of looking for these videos? All you want is a medium to express hate and that's basically the core of all of this.

In my view, we are racist as we do religion based discrimination. If we look everything from religious angle, do not respect other religions/cultures, do not mix with other communities when living abroad ... what other results do we expect....and this leads to reverse discrimination towards Muslims in the West......

If you look at Pakistani posters settled/living abroad in PDF, they sound more radical, violent...reason they feel discriminated/ suppressed in those countries. Here in Australia or in my country NZ, I come across many 1 gen Muslim migrant who always crib, whine about Western people, culture etc.... if you do not like them why do you go to their country?
Riggggggggghhhhhhht. Great in depth analysis and insight there into diaspora life. Why haven't you put your correct flag up yet btw? Yknow, so folks who haven't figured it out yet actually realise you're an Indian diaspora member yourself? It helps to know you're not actually a white or Maori New Zealander when assessing the true underlying motives behind your posts.

The problem is they have no good example to follow. Tell me 1 world known person in recent history that has come from their community that is known for compassion,empathy and charity? They have none and produce none. Just angry salafists jinn possessed.

Yes some of them ask this question too. But their question is lost in the noise made by others(including by Muslims).
Sure some of them ask. But some of them want to reestablish Constantinople. No point burying your head in the sand.

I don't understand why people who hate Muslims even come to these types of videos. You've already made up your mind that you don't like Muslims and it really doesn't matter what them or anyone else says so what's the point of looking for these videos? All you want is a medium to express hate and that's basically the core of all of this.

In French Media... They are inviting those people who've got an "Arabic/Muslim Name and Face" and present them as "Muslims"... and what they do... they bash EVERYTHING that is Islam/Muslim... Even the most Racist feel Weird when those Fake Muslims are speaking on TV...

And it's what he is... Using his name/face... to spread hate and fulfill his master dream... thinking that gives him a free pass... or a better future in society...

In France they are called "Sons of Harkis" / "Beure/Beurette de Service"

Last edited:
Dixit the Racist... Munafiq at his best... who put an entire chunk of the society in the same bag and pointed his dirty finger at them as if he holds any truth...

Do you even read yourself...

May Allah guide you.

If we as Muslims don’t behave good, then how can I spread the message of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ? Could you tell me ?

The problem is they have no good example to follow. Tell me 1 world known person in recent history that has come from their community that is known for compassion,empathy and charity? They have none and produce none. Just angry salafists jinn possessed.

Their community is my community also. I’m Muslim too.

In French Media... They are inviting those people who've got an "Arabic/Muslim Name and Face" and present them as "Muslims"... and what they do... they bash EVERYTHING that is Islam/Muslim... Even the most Racist feel Weird when those Fake Muslims are speaking on TV...

And it's what he is... Using his name/face... to spread hate and fulfill his master dream... thinking that gives him a free pass... or a better future in society...

In France they are called "Sons of Harkis" / "Beure/Beurette de Service"

And you don’t help the cause of Islam.

Do you ?

May Allah guide you.

If we as Muslims don’t behave good, then how can I spread the message of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ? Could you tell me ?
Look the point is - nobody disputes that Muslims should behave in an exemplary manner, but I'm not going to sit here and excuse white supremacists because of some Muslims causing damage to their communities. That's just nonsense.

182009.jpg

France is fast becoming a fascist country. This is what happen when you become friends of rogue fascist terror regimes such as bhart.

France is fast becoming a fascist country. This is what happen when you become friends of rogue fascist terror regimes such as bhart.

It has always been, only dawning on us now. Look at history and see what they did in Algeria and Morocco when they were at their prime. Spots on a tiger never change and neither does the habit of a snake to bite.

Look the point is - nobody disputes that Muslims should behave in an exemplary manner, but I'm not going to sit here and excuse white supremacists because of some Muslims causing damage to their communities. That's just nonsense.

The nonsense is that we are giving them all reasons to justify their crimes against Muslims. And then they also not accept to listen us when we talk about Islam to non Muslims.

What is most important to you ? Just saying Shahadat or making others to say it without fear or oppression?

In the 90’s we worked well to spread Islam, many became Muslims. But today nobody is accepting Islam anymore where I’m living. Because lot of Muslims are committing crimes.

It isn't. Its like saying German christian and Brazilian christian is the same. Different culture and history.

Yes but I’m part of the Ummah. That’s what I meant.
I Lived with Pakistanis Muslims, North Africans muslims, with non Muslims in France.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom