What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

In which cave are you living man ?

Yes most of are drugs dealers. Go in every cities. You will understand that this is true. It happened I knew older moms were being involved too in the trafics made by their sons. I was really chocked. Where I was living most of them were all linked to criminals and drug dealers ( enjoying businesses of their sons drugs dealers, of robberies etc.)

I have many friends (North Africans) in jails for robberies, drug dealing etc. I was really shocked.

I have friends who lost their life. Killed due to their criminals activities.

The strange thing is I never suspected them being involved in those kind of activities.

Now new generations are worse, their parents know very well what their children are doing but still don’t fix the issues. Worst is that they protect them. Why ? Because they enjoy the money they bring at home? Money coming from criminal activities !

That make the bed of racism. And that make some mad people going against mosques and Muslims.

Well... What a thing... Coming to France and End up in a shithole... No very Good experience you've got there... No wonder you are biased and blind... they put you in a ghetto and you called it "REALITY"...

So here my take... I came around Hundreds of Muslims in France (90%+Muslims are of North African descent)... Who've got a clean police record... Well Educated by their N-African Parents...Well most of Them got a Higher degree and those who don't, they excel in their job... Never In my life I came across a Drug Dealer/Rapist/Robber(outside my job)... After all... you get what you wished to follow... I've been educated to not get around scums... seems not the case for you...

ANd last... 80% of Muslims DO NOT LIVE in Ghettos...but outside the city or countryside... So yeah... Travel a bit/move... You will see the world... And to Know you spend 40 years in France... what a pity...

Little Bonus... If The majority were scum... They will be no France left...since a long time... Same logic you've got with those Making the retarded equation of "Terro=Islam"... with it's 2bil pop... they will be no Civilisation left on earth at this point... and that for more than a 1000 year...

So next time you want to fulfill your hatred toward a community... remember to learn the reality AROUND France... and try to tame your emotions... by first removing BFM and CNEWS... maybe even Fdesouche.fr...

Last edited:
Well... What a thing... Coming to France and End up in a shithole... No very Good experience you've got there... No wonder you are biased and blind... they put you in a ghetto and you called it "REALITY"...

So here my take... I came around Hundreds of Muslims in France (90%+Muslims are of North African descent)... Who've got a clean police record... Well Educated by their N-African Parents...Well most of Them got a Higher degree and those who don't, they excel in their job... Never In my life I came across a Drug Dealer/Rapist/Robber(outside my job)... After all... you get what you wished to follow... I've been educated to not get around scums... seems not the case for you...

ANd last... 80% of Muslims DO NOT LIVE in Ghettos...but outside the city or countryside... So yeah... Travel a bit/move... You will see the world... And to Know you spend 40 years in France... what a pity...

Little Bonus... If The majority were scum... They will be no France left...since a long time... Same logic you've got with those Making the retarded equation of "Terro=Islam"... with it's 2bil pop... they will be no Civilisation left on earth at this point... and that for more than a 1000 year...

So next time you want to fulfill your hatred toward a community... remember to learn the reality AROUND France... and try to tame your emotions... by first removing BFM and CNEWS... maybe even Fdesouche.fr...

Don’t worry man I got high degree too, am working for a big french company, my brothers and sisters also get high degree and are working in big companies too.

No I’m not landed in shithole, North Africans and Africans and then salafists who came later made my childhood town a shithole. And unfortunately this is what are seeing majority of french people! That “we”, you included, Muslims made their country a shite hole. And that’s why I’m saying that we are not doing anything to change the situation. The majority of us which is silent is not heard or seen by the people like this old man who attacked the mosque.

That’s why we are seen like a whole group making their country a shitehole.

We are not seen as individuals but a whole group of Muslims !

It was up to us to change the trend. But people with your mindset “hey look I’m part of 80% who have degree etc” that we are not able to tackle the problem of Muslims, especially the problem caused by North Africans and Central Africans.

So yes most North Africans are drug dealers, are making violent robberies, are rapists etc.

Don’t worry man I got high degree too, am working for a big french company, my brothers and sisters also get high degree and are working in big companies too.

No I’m not landed in shithole, North Africans and Africans and then salafists who came later made my childhood town a shithole. And unfortunately this is what are seeing majority of french people! That “we”, you included, Muslims made their country a shite hole. And that’s why I’m saying that we are not doing anything to change the situation. The majority of us which is silent is not heard or seen by the people like this old man who attacked the mosque.

That’s why we are seen like a whole group making their country a shitehole.

We are not seen as individuals but a whole group of Muslims !

It was up to us to change the trend. But people with your mindset “hey look I’m part of 80% who have degree etc” that we are not able to tackle the problem of Muslims, especially the problem caused by North Africans and Central Africans.

So yes most North Africans are drug dealers, are making violent robberies, are rapists etc.

Yeah keep going... We move and you stay at the good old same point...
In the End... We, Muslims do not need your Biased views to move on with our life and fight for what France stand for...

We do not care about half assed retards who never saw a Muslim in their life but "Fais Divers" on Cnews/BFM/Marianne/Valeurs Actuelles/Figaro etc... and call it reality... They will be forgotten by History...

And Last... You WILL NEVER be seen as one of them... and even Among French Muslims you are casted out... with those views... and you know it...So enjoy what is left of your short life... Keep hating...
I'm out.

"Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe."

Last edited:
These problems started worsening after the Arab spring. In reality the problem is not Muslims, although that's how the common man sees it, the actual problem is a flooding of refugees that enter their country, sorry but I am not a big fan of this. Sure in the moment hosting refugees is a great humanitarian task, however the consequences are what we are seeing with news such as this.

Mass migrations of refugees with different cultures into a country causes a "culture shock", this is what caused the crisis of the Roman empire in 3rd century AD right before Theodosius became emperor, waves of germanic barbarians fled the Scythian scourge and entered Roman territory causing lots economic upheavals until it later led to a full blown war between them.

This is no different from the "moderation" principle. Too much of anything is bad, whereas the right amount is good, people who go to those countries legally and who apply for Visas are not a problem as it doesn't happen all of a sudden and without regulation, but it is the opposite with refugees as they come in waves and are un-regulated.

The refugee problem has me in a dilemma, on one hand they should be assisted and need to be helped, but at the same time I know that waves of migration causes problems for the local population. Perhaps someone wise will figure out the solution to this.

Riggggggggghhhhhhht. Great in depth analysis and insight there into diaspora life. Why haven't you put your correct flag up yet btw? Yknow, so folks who haven't figured it out yet actually realise you're an Indian diaspora member yourself? It helps to know you're not actually a white or Maori New Zealander when assessing the true underlying motives behind your posts.

That is best your types can come up with.....Kudos

Yeah keep going... We move and you stay at the good old same point...
In the End... We, Muslims do not need your Biased views to move on with our life and fight for what France stand for...

We do not care about half assed retards who never saw a Muslim in their life but "Fais Divers" on Cnews/BFM/Marianne/Valeurs Actuelles/Figaro etc... and call it reality... They will be forgotten by History...

And Last... You WILL NEVER be seen as one of them... and even Among French Muslims you are casted out... with those views... and you know it...So enjoy what is left of your short life... Keep hating...
I'm out.

"Les chiens aboient, la caravane passe."

Yes continue to play the ostrich. It’s people like you who do nothing for Muslims in France and bark whenever a Muslim say the truth about your degenerated “congénères” and shout about “racism” whenever a french white guy tell the truth about you. It’s hurting but hey accept the truth.

I understand you have no care about Muslims in France, or in the world.

I’m worried about all the brilliant future they could have, but still choose with your benediction the wrong path of drugs and criminal life. You are happy because you have a high degree. It makes you feel good and higher than all those who choose wrong path.

Yes continue to bark, to feel higher because of your high degree, to feel important while your brothers and sisters deal drugs, make violent robberies... yes be happy, everything is fine.

Last edited:
The French are racist, no matter where they are. Quebec or otherwise.

Increase of racism in France has of course nothing to do with the behaviour of some communities in France.... The worst of the worst are the Africans and North Africans. Sometimes you wonder if the real problem are muslims in general or only muslims from certain communities.

Everytime there's a problem with islam in France,you'll see an African or North African behind it. You never hear about muslim Turks,or muslim Pakistanis etc. they are discrete communities who carry on and mind their own business without bothering anyone else....

So,I feel a bit sorry for all those other muslims or immigrants who are put in the same bag because of certain communities. @Vortex @Menace2Society

Last edited:
Increase of racism in France has of course nothing to do with the behaviour of some communities in France.... The worst of the worst are the Africans and North Africans. Sometimes you wonder if the real problem are muslims in general or only muslims from certain communities.

Everytime there's a problem with islam in France,you'll see an African or North African behind it. You never hear about muslim Turks,or muslim Pakistanis etc. they are discrete communities who carry on and mind their own business without bothering anyone else....

So,I feel a bit sorry for all those other muslims or immigrants who are put in the same bag because of certain communities. @Vortex @Menace2Society
So this facist attack on muslims is all because of muslims fault. Thanks for proving my point frenchie. You lot are the most hateful and racist Europeans one can come across.

Give a the wealth you stole form their countries and maybe they'll go back. Oh wait but France is a saint they asked France to take their wealth.

What you did is a classic form of division and appeasement. Nice try

So this facist attack on muslims is all because of muslims fault. Thanks for proving my point frenchie. You lot are the most hateful and racist Europeans one can come across.

Unlike many on this forum who did justify attacks commited in the name of Islam against France,I do not try to justify attacks against muslims nor this attack with some muslims behaviour in France,but many who didn't have any problems with those communities now do because of this fact.

What can you expect from French people when you see people not integrating or badly (despite several generations here) and who try to impose their views and ways of life on others ? Not adding being highly prone to crime,drug dealing etc. The most hilarious ones are those drug dealing,stealing,commiting violent crimes,but when it comes to pork,"no no I am muslim bla bla bla". When they'll improve their image,integrate etc. maybe racism and islamophobia will go down.

Give a the wealth you stole form their countries and maybe they'll go back. Oh wait but France is a saint they asked France to take their wealth.

What you did is a classic form of division and appeasement. Nice try

I love people saying "muh you stole their wealth". Typical attitude blaming others for your own failure to develop your own countries into prosperous places. Only serious willing will improve the situation,but it's always easier to blame others. What are you doing anyway in Canada ? What did they steal from Pakistan ? I am only following your logic here.

I have French, North Africans, black africans, Portuguese and Pakistanis as neighbors.

And guess what North Africans and black Africans are mostly naughty and racist people.

I have French, North Africans, black africans, Portuguese and Pakistanis as neighbors.

And guess what North Africans and black Africans are mostly naughty and racist people.
So are the French, it's a match made in heaven.

Unlike many on this forum who did justify attacks commited in the name of Islam against France,I do not try to justify attacks against muslims nor this attack with some muslims behaviour in France,but many who didn't have any problems with those communities now do because of this fact.

What can you expect from French people when you see people not integrating or badly (despite several generations here) and who try to impose their views and ways of life on others ? Not adding being highly prone to crime,drug dealing etc. The most hilarious ones are those drug dealing,stealing,commiting violent crimes,but when it comes to pork,"no no I am muslim bla bla bla". When they'll improve their image,integrate etc. maybe racism and islamophobia will go down.

I love people saying "muh you stole their wealth". Typical attitude blaming others for your own failure to develop your own countries into prosperous places. Only serious willing will improve the situation,but it's always easier to blame others. What are you doing anyway in Canada ? What did they steal from Pakistan ? I am only following your logic here.
What's your type of integration? Short skirts, short shirts, eats pork, drinks alcohol, gets drunk at every party and gets taken advantage of, but hey! that's part of the french integration and anyone that doesnt do it. Needs to die

I see this word "integration" used to such propagandist marks that its becoming absolutely disgusting. Oh look they arent integrating cause they arent eating pork. Oh look they arent integrating cause they arent drinking alcohol. Oh look they arent integrating cause they pray. This is absolutely disgusting.

The hypocrite of a society that you live in completely forgets about freedom of speech, religion and expression, because these are the things that only your government can accuse other countries of.

You disgust me, shame on you for thinking like this.

@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Dubious @waz @Indus Pakistan

Guys if few people do wrong, it doesn’t mean that all are wrong.

The main question we should ask ourselves is : what wrong did we do ?

some among us, are doing wrong too. Many Muslims are involved in drugs dealing, robberies, violent agressions, etc.

Unfortunately, it’s easy for others people to tag them as Muslims and not simple criminals. Especially since the increase of Afghans refugees number.

Here comes the apologists.... :tdown:

Here comes the apologists.... :tdown:

Yep accuse always others but never do introspection on yourselves.

Yes it’s good we have our own Muslims as drug dealers, robbers, and violent psychotic criminals... they attack you just because you dared to look them... sad you don’t understand the dynamics

I saw it since the early 80’s. But yes the truth hurt a lot. I understand you having heart attacks when I say that.

Sad thing is we are going deeper down in the shite because of people like you.

I can’t help you.

So are the French, it's a match made in heaven.

@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Dubious @waz @Indus Pakistan

At least we Muslims should not be. Do you agree or not ?

Back
Top Bottom