What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

Their community is my community also. I’m Muslim too.

And you don’t help the cause of Islam.

Do you ?

Re-read your first post... that literally say" Those racist are Right...since The Muslims in France are Robbers and rapist...
And you still use the same disc of " May allah guide you/ I am from that community" etc...

Guys like you are rejected by the Muslim community in France... and you know it... If ever you go to masjid... you are alone when getting in and alone when leaving it... you are the type of guy who Also sayi to the racist " You right, you right, I think like you... But..."

No worry the likes of you was the mentally of the first comers in the last century... We know now how it worked out for them...

So spare me your "Morality" you have none... you just do what is good for your personal gain... even it's that mean giving your brothers/sisters to the hyenas...

As for the Cause... No worry for me... I am from the 99% of Muslims that are living in harmony in France... not the few cancerous cell that you want us to be associated with...

Re-read your first post... that literally say" Those racist are Right...since The Muslims in France are Robbers and rapist...
And you still use the same disc of " May allah guide you/ I am from that community" etc...

Guys like you are rejected by the Muslim community in France... and you know it... If ever you go to masjid... you are alone when getting in and alone when leaving it... you are the type of guy who Also sayi to the racist " You right, you right, I think like you... But..."

No worry the likes of you was the mentally of the first comers in the last century... We know now how it worked out for them...

So spare me your "Morality" you have none... you just do what is good for your personal gain... even it's that mean giving your brothers/sisters to the hyenas...

As for the Cause... No worry for me... I am from the 99% of Muslims that are living in harmony in France... not the few cancerous cell that you want us to be associated with...

I’m quoting my first message below

Guys if few people do wrong, it doesn’t mean that all are wrong.

The main question we should ask ourselves is : what wrong did we do ?

some among us, are doing wrong too. Many Muslims are involved in drugs dealing, robberies, violent agressions, etc.

Unfortunately, it’s easy for others people to tag them as Muslims and not simple criminals. Especially since the increase of Afghans refugees number.

Did I said that racists are right or wrong?

I’m talking about what drove us (Muslims and non Muslims) in this crime. I’m talking about the dynamics of relations each to others.

We did lot of work of Dawaat Islam. Many became Muslims. Now tell me how did you help Islam ?

In French Media... They are inviting those people who've got an "Arabic/Muslim Name and Face" and present them as "Muslims"... and what they do... they bash EVERYTHING that is Islam/Muslim... Even the most Racist feel Weird when those Fake Muslims are speaking on TV...

And it's what he is... Using his name/face... to spread hate and fulfill his master dream... thinking that gives him a free pass... or a better future in society...

In France they are called "Sons of Harkis" / "Beure/Beurette de Service"

Its called reaping what you sow. How many terrorist attacks in France and Europe and UK?

There are 1.2 billion of you stop behaving like innocent victims. Your community is at fault . You reap what you sow. you reap what you sow. you reap what you sow. Want to fix this? Integrate and do something positive for the commumity not just yourselves. Give out positive and get positive back. Its simple universal fundamentals that went missing when you jinns were created.

You feel hatred for west bombing you? Then go back home noboby will miss you. Maybe pick another country that hasn't bombed you. Make smart decisions, your ilk usually go running to the most socially awkward destinations. Lacking somewhere for sure.

What is most important to you ? Just saying Shahadat or making others to say it without fear or oppression?

In the 90’s we worked well to spread Islam, many became Muslims. But today nobody is accepting Islam anymore where I’m living. Because lot of Muslims are committing crimes.
Sorry you've completely lost me now. This isn't an ummah chummah issue at all. I thought we were discussing Muslim communities living in the west. I don't give two hoots over who says what kalima or who doesn't or who accepts whatever religion. I am simply talking about mutual respect and tolerance between different communities. Hope you get what I'm saying but I suspect not.

Sorry you've completely lost me now. This isn't an ummah chummah issue at all. I thought we were discussing Muslim communities living in the west. I don't give two hoots over who says what kalima or who doesn't or who accepts whatever religion. I am simply talking about mutual respect and tolerance between different communities. Hope you get what I'm saying but I suspect not.

When you ask for mutual respect, then you have to be respectful too.

Unfortunately you missed my point too ( maybe i didn’t said it directly to you)

That Muslims committing crimes in France, don’t help us to get the respect we want. And if I guess correctly @HannibalBarca is from North African origin and got hurt by what I said about North Africans in France.

If you don’t care about who said kalimat or not, then what are why are u talking about Muslims in France ? Talk then about North Africans, about Central Africans, about Pakistanis etc.

Of course it had link with ummah because it was a mosque which was targeted.

There is a joke in German:
Parts of the city with many Italians, you call little Italy,
parts of the city with many Japanese, you call little Tokyo,
parts of the city with many Chinese, you call China town,
and parts of the city with many muslims, you call no-go-area.

It's sadly true, these muslim countries never send their best people, they've only send absolut scumbags...
They have reached the critical mass now, there are to many, our current governments are unwillig to solve the problem, thats why we are replacing them with right-wing governments...

But on the other side, all North Africans, and black africans shout they are victims of racism. Why ?

They do not want to open their eyes and see the reality: their children are drug dealers, robbers, violent criminals etc so what do you expect from police?
Not to search if they have any drugs, weapons, etc on them ?

If young Muslims children who were born in France do not want study, do not want to have a proper job but instead get easy money, use violence against others children, adults because they feel like being king in the school, in the street, in the town, then what we could expect from the french people ?
But Muslims are behaving like headless chicken, without thinking about their place in the society and how to improve it. So as nobody can speak about north africans due to anti racism laws, they found another way to shout that they are fed up of being victims of all those North Africans criminals.

You said? Hypocrisy at his best...

Which is... ?
Wasting my time with a senile old man...
If you can't see your racist/Prejuge post... then so be it...
I will not make the same thing with Pakistanis... as it will make me on the same low level as yours...

May Allah open your eyes... It's all I can say... Just hope the "Eye Opening" will not be too hard on you... and hope it will touch only you... and not those around you... but it's not like we can choose either...

Last... it's something you already know... but in the "What French dislike most"... let's say With Roms... you do not find Arabs...
but ...Well you know who...

Wasting my time with a senile old man...
If you can't see your racist/Prejuge post... then so be it...
I will not make the same thing with Pakistanis... as it will make me on the same low level as yours...

May Allah open your eyes... It's all I can say... Just hope the "Eye Opening" will not be too hard on you... and hope it will touch only you... and not those around you... but it's not like we can choose either...

Last... it's something you already know... but in the "What French dislike most"... let's say With Roms... you do not find Arabs...
but ...Well you know who...

You can say whatever you want against Pakistanis if what you say is truth. Even myself I critsize Pakistanis when they are wrong.

If you are not accepting the fact that North Africans and Black Africans in France are most of them drug dealers, rapist and violent criminals then you won’t call a cat a cat and won’t be able to progress. And that leads to racism against Arabs , black Africans, and they mix them with Islam.

If that’s hurt you, then then I’m sorry, it’s known that truth hurt. I can’t help you.

We are not talking about gipsy people.
We are talking about mosque attack, Islam and Muslims. What do we have to do with gipsy ?

Last edited:

Actually those first comers are the only ones whose opinion has any weight. They came from their country to a better country and they are the ones who can make a comparison. Guess what? They chose to raise their children here.

Todays, lost, identity-confused 2nd generationers insult those very people who saved them from their homeland, it is actually laughable.

Maybe if you spent your life growing up wherever you came from, you would understand that the equality, fraternity and opportunity offered by France and the UK though imperfect, is unmatched anywhere else.

You can say whatever you want against Pakistanis if what you say is truth. Even myself I critsize Pakistanis when they are wrong.

If you are not accepting the fact that North Africans and Black Africans in France are most of them drug dealers, rapist and violent criminals then you won’t call a cat a cat and won’t be able to progress. And that leads to racism against Arabs , black Africans, and they mix them with Islam.

If that’s hurt you, then then I’m sorry, it’s known that truth hurt. I can’t help you.

We are not talking about gipsy people.
We are talking about mosque attack, Islam and Muslims. What do we have to do with gipsy ?

''North Africans and Black Africans in France are most of them drug dealers, rapist and violent criminals ''

Are you that retarded to make such claims? Where the the heck do you live? Fox's no go fairytails? What did you do all this time working in France? Touching yourself in front of lepen or what?

And on top of that, playing the good old moral giver ..

Pathetic... Even white supremacist think with more nuance... Thats tell you a lot about your caracter... What a pain to live with or around you... I pity your family... Or friends... If you even have one...

Actually those first comers are the only ones whose opinion has any weight. They came from their country to a better country and they are the ones who can make a comparison. Guess what? They chose to raise their children here.

Todays, lost, identity-confused 2nd generationers insult those very people who saved them from their homeland, it is actually laughable.

Maybe if you spent your life growing up wherever you came from, you would understand that the equality, fraternity and opportunity offered by France and the UK though imperfect, is unmatched anywhere else.
Bed time boy... Come back tmrw... You indeed wore your title well

''North Africans and Black Africans in France are most of them drug dealers, rapist and violent criminals ''

Are you that retarded to make such claims? Where the the heck do you live? Fox's no go fairytails? What did you do all this time working in France? Touching yourself in front of lepen or what?

Pathetic... Even white supremacist think with more nuance... Thats tell you a lot about your caracter... What a pain to live with or around you... I pity your family... Or friends... If you even have one...

In which cave are you living man ?

Yes most of are drugs dealers. Go in every cities. You will understand that this is true. It happened I knew older moms were being involved too in the trafics made by their sons. I was really chocked. Where I was living most of them were all linked to criminals and drug dealers ( enjoying businesses of their sons drugs dealers, of robberies etc.)

I have many friends (North Africans) in jails for robberies, drug dealing etc. I was really shocked.

I have friends who lost their life. Killed due to their criminals activities.

The strange thing is I never suspected them being involved in those kind of activities.

Now new generations are worse, their parents know very well what their children are doing but still don’t fix the issues. Worst is that they protect them. Why ? Because they enjoy the money they bring at home? Money coming from criminal activities !

That make the bed of racism. And that make some mad people going against mosques and Muslims.

Yes yes lost boy, you are neither here nor there.

Sad thing there is a whole generation like you who don't fit in in France or back home - you hate both countries because you cant get on in either (hence why you don't move). It's probably not your even your fault, but at least you can be a little more aware of the paradox.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom