What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

Very good move. But totally wrong: you should ask it to British non Muslims because we are talking about French non Muslims racism against Muslims.
No... you are a Muslim who put an entire Muslim community in the same bag... don't change the rules when it suits you.
I'm far from going senile... old man.

No... you are a Muslim who put an entire Muslim community in the same bag... don't change the rules when it suits you.
I'm far from going senile... old man.

No man you don’t understand. Yes he problem is this is the way how they see see us, how they perceive us.

But you are happy that your community of North Africans are drug dealers, robbers, rapist and what not.

You are not helping us Muslims to solve our problems.

When our community will be clean then our point will have weight.

But yeah you are happy with current situation.

No man you don’t understand. Yes he problem is this is the way how they see see us, how they perceive us.

But you are happy that your community of North Africans are drug dealers, robbers, rapist and what not.

You are not helping us Muslims to solve our problems.

When our community will be clean then our point will have weight.

But yeah you are happy with current situation.

صُمٌّ بُكْمٌ عُمْيٌ فَهُمْ لَا يَرْجِعُونَ

And what if the become deaf and blind because of the behaviour of our own ummah ?
No worry for that... you already blind and deaf... and unfortunately... it seems it was the case for quite a long time...

I pray even for who have already made themselves blind and deaf as I was taught in mosque.
Do what you wish... But seems you missed the Masjid 'Utba about "No Racism" and " Don't Blame everyone for the mistake of few"...
Look old man... Just swallow it and don't make a fool of yourself...
Post after Post you are making yourself look bad with your Hypocrite and liar stance of yours...
Just stop... it's cringy...

If you can't make the first move to stop it... Then As the youngest I will... That's what I also learned in the Masjid...

So, End of Discussion for me.
Bye and Good luck.

Do what you wish... But seems you missed the Masjid 'Utba about "No Racism" and " Don't Blame everyone for the mistake of few"...
Look old man... Just swallow it and don't make a fool of yourself...
Post after Post you are making yourself look bad with your Hypocrite and liar stance of yours...
Just stop... it's cringe...

If you can't make the first move to stop it... Then As the youngest I will... That's what I also learned in the Masjid...

Good young man. Listen what the older have to say. When a drop of of poo fell in the water, will you drink this water ?

Start to think out of the box. Maybe you will understand better our situation and bring solutions instead of being selfish in your higher degree and higher job.

That is best your types can come up with.....Kudos
Boy. Declare your potential conflicts of interest. Others who are of diaspora heritage either put a flag up or are named or profile pictured in a way that makes it obvious.

Do Indians know what "conflict of interest" means? Are you of the same ilk as Indian-British or Indian-American politicians who revealed their true love for democracy by supporting India's demolition of kashmiri rights in August and ever since?

This is why mature people declare potential conflicts of interest when making supposedly informed comments.

The reader of your anti-Pakistan propaganda has a right to know if you are a supposed "neutral" or not.

Time to grow up and stop hiding behind a Greek god's name, a new Zealand flag and a picture of a flower.

1. Boy. Declare your potential conflicts of interest. Others who are of diaspora heritage either put a flag up or are named or profile pictured in a way that makes it obvious.

Do Indians know what "conflict of interest" means? 2.Are you of the same ilk as Indian-British or Indian-American politicians who revealed their true love for democracy by supporting India's demolition of kashmiri rights in August and ever since?

This is why mature people declare potential conflicts of interest when making supposedly informed comments.

3.The reader of your anti-Pakistan propaganda has a right to know if you are a supposed "neutral" or not.

Time to grow up and stop hiding behind a Greek god's name, a new Zealand flag and a picture of a flower.

1. Kiddo....Stop whining in the name of identity if you have ran out of arguments.

2. I am not an Indian. And I do not support the atrocities, restriction on freedom of people of Kashmir. I am not against Pakistan , but argue when one keep commenting on the other while conveniently ignoring similar acts done by their government somewhere else...in short Hypocrisy. Now tell me are you from the same Ilk as those Pakistani - British migrants who live in West in a free society but keep questioning other's freedom of thinking/speech in the same manner as it happens in their native country? Who support Sharia, parallel judiciary and law in the country which let them live in freedom?

3. I am neutral when it comes to Pakistan vs India.....but biased when it comes to civilian vs Military for running a state's affairs.

I may be prodding out of my element here but as a migrant to one of these 'western' societies, I think a lot of the xenophobia and hatred associated with muslims and the perceived irreconcilable cultural differences come from the extremely poor attempts made by a lot of migrant muslims in accepting the culture of the host country.
Why move in the first place if you are going to be at odds with the culture?
The hospitality and goodwill runs out very soon if you bring conflicting ideologies along, especially if you are seen as an economic refugee.
Most humans I think are closet racists and it doesn't take long for idiots like this octogenarian frenchman to show their true colours.
Despite this terror attack, I believe that the onus to be accepted lies on the migrant a little more than on the host.

1. Kiddo....Stop whining in the name of identity if you have ran out of arguments.

2. I am not an Indian. And I do not support the atrocities, restriction on freedom of people of Kashmir. I am not against Pakistan , but argue when one keep commenting on the other while conveniently ignoring similar acts done by their government somewhere else...in short Hypocrisy. Now tell me are you from the same Ilk as those Pakistani - British migrants who live in West in a free society but keep questioning other's freedom of thinking/speech in the same manner as it happens in their native country? Who support Sharia, parallel judiciary and law in the country which let them live in freedom?

3. I am neutral when it comes to Pakistan vs India.....but biased when it comes to civilian vs Military for running a state's affairs.

I've called you out before and you refuse to declare your vested interests in terms of ethnicity or heritage. You are not a white or Maori New Zealander. So when you present yourself as some magical neutral, you falsely attempt to skew opinion towards the underlying biased Hindutva narrative that prevails among Indian posters on this forum. This is fraudulent.

I've called you out before and you refuse to declare your vested interests in terms of ethnicity or heritage. You are not a white or Maori New Zealander. So when you present yourself as some magical neutral, you falsely attempt to skew opinion towards the underlying biased Hindutva narrative that prevails among Indian posters on this forum. This is fraudulent.

Check my previous posts...I've given details on my background , ethnicity several times.

What frustrates me is each day someone wakes up and start questioning about my identity. I am on this forum for past almost 10 years....not to justify my identity but to share my views...if some people cannot digest/ agree with them , they have all the rights to argue.....terming someone traitor, Indian, Hindu terrorist etc etc shown their low calibre and culture they've been used to in their native country (if someone has opposite views, he is a traitor...be him a three times prime minister) and for that I don't consider it worthy to keep repeating and defend my neutrality.

Back
Top Bottom