What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

Sad thing is we are going deeper down in the shite because of people like you.

Because of people like me a bit of repute of Pakistan is preserved who are in high end professional settings. Don't know about you but the mentality that you reflect shows that you went to france seeking asylum and became shah sa zyada shah k wafadar. Introspection is important but in totality no one is responsible for any individual's act. As you are sanctimoniously perching about french society; same logic applies to muslims or any religion or nation, which you conveniently ignore or i think don't have capacity to look at.

This self loathing attitude isn't gonna take you no where.

Because of people like me a bit of repute of Pakistan is preserved who are in high end professional settings. Don't know about you but the mentality that you reflect shows that you went to france seeking asylum and became shah sa zyada shah k wafadar. Introspection is important but in totality no one is responsible for any individual's act. As you are sanctimoniously perching about french society; same logic applies to muslims or any religion or nation, which you conveniently ignore or i think don't have capacity to look at.

Yeah I went to France for asylum.. yes you know all my life. Of course, how could I have missed that.

Listen what you are not understanding is the dynamics of events. You are not understanding that people tend to generalise what the morons from North and central Africa are doing in France despite that we have also Muslims working at higher levels jobs, despite that many Muslims are well integrated ( doesn’t mean they eat pork, drink alcohol, do zinah, don’t go mosque etc) with the fact that there are those drugs dealers, robbers, violent criminals which are supported by their families who are from Muslims background. Add to that the terrorism coming from Muslim community, add to that the geopolitics problems, add to that the salafists we have in France (the same kind of people who started violent terrorism in Algeria in the 90’s, and you got the result, one among other results, the Islamophobia and the attack on the mosque.

We didn’t have those kind of islamophobia before in France.

I’m well integrated in France, I got higher diploma (as @HannibalBarca) got a great job in a big company, I don’t drink alcohol, nor I commit zinna, I pray my five times prayers in mosque, my children are learning Islam in mosque..).

So seems you don’t know what is integration. Like many Muslims people doesn’t respect even the basic law in France then shout racism racism when they are told to follow the law. Then what ? I should stop to call those Muslims from North Africa and Central Africa drug dealers, rapist, criminals and say no everything is ok with our community but it is french people who are racist ?

Yes I know it is hurting to be told the truth. So should I stop to the the truth?

So seems you don’t know what is integration. Like many Muslims people doesn’t respect even the basic law in France then shout racism racism when they are told to follow the law. Then what ? I should stop to call those Muslims from North Africa and Central Africa drug dealers, rapist, criminals and say no everything is ok with our community but it is french people who are racist ?

Is the thread about integration or being "inferior" muslim or all the ills you are mentioning. The thread is about shooting in a mosque. Least i expect from a human let alone a Pakistani or muslim is to condemn the act rather justifying it by going around talking about the ills of any society. If you wanted to discuss that, make another thread and have a debate, may be you have a point. But the first reply of you after the OP is introspection to a shooting in a mosque carried out by some Islamophobe? Reminds me of that australian MP who after new zealand's massacre said that it is fault of muslims...

Is the thread about integration or being "inferior" muslim or all the ills you are mentioning. The thread is about shooting in a mosque. Least i expect from a human let alone a Pakistani or muslim is to condemn the act rather justifying it by going around talking about the ills of any society. If you wanted to discuss that, make another thread and have a debate, may be you have a point. But the first reply of you after the OP is introspection to a shooting in a mosque carried out by some Islamophobe? Reminds me of that australian MP who after new zealand's massacre said that it is fault of muslims...

I’m not justifying it but explaining what are the cause of this act. If we do not fix the issues we have, there will be more attacks. Maybe you want more mosques being attacked?

Yes I suspect you want to fuel more hate, as I if not being able to build strong countries wasn’t enough for you, now you want to destroy all those countries where many Muslims are living, and maybe you are living in one of them too.

At least I was expecting Muslims to say yes we should be among the best, we should be respectful etc. But no.

1.2 billion of you, terrorist attacks in multiple parts of Europe. My brother nearly lost his life in London 2007.

You are not a victim.

Pakistanis have worked hard to build a good reputatation across the West and all ruined by North African and Arab salafist scum who radicalized our people too. Part of the problem and you reap what you sow.

@Vortex Since you mentioned me... And One day later...
I will address it more calmly...

You and I, know that what is happening in France... is not because of what few scums in ghetto lands do or don't... So please stop repeating the same thing...
France is not at his first attempt... Yesterday it was the Polish/Portuguese community... Then the Italian and SPaniards... then the Jews... Then the Catholics... then The Protestant... And the circle goes on...

Some People of Power or those seeking power are playing a game by using their "Pseudo-Christian Values" to move on with their agendas... Same as what Some Pseudo Islamic Political Parties are doing in Muslim countries... same shit Different name...

Islam in itself is a scapegoat... removing Hijab or close Mosques... will still be the same thing... As long at is useful they will keep it in their hands to show off when needed...

Now, you push under the bus THE ENTIRE MUSLIM COMMUNITY of France, since 90+% are N-African/Black in hope to limit your thinking and answer your most basic emotions and therefore get a simple easy way out... or what we call... an Escuse...
Yes... there is scums among the Muslim community... same in other communities... and no, it's not a majority... but an extreme minority.

Almost Every Terror act done toward Muslims got few common views... "They, ie Muslim... Will Invade us... let's act before it's too late"... AND NOT "the Muslim scums next door robbed a shop..."

To put thing straight and where it belongs... I will address some points...
Secularism is France, as stipulated in the 1905 law... is a blessing to Muslims or anyone who wish to believe or not... It gives us the possibility to enjoy our religion and belief. something IMPOSSIBLE to do if France stayed a Christian ruled country...
BUT... nowadays... we've got a certain part of France... who do not believe and Wish to impose their non-Belief upon Others... since few decades now... by trying to weaponize "Secularism" to the point of making it a "Religion" of... YOU ARE WITH ME OR AGAINST ME... and that's what is dangerous as we can see today... Where Belief is deemed "Dangerous"...
Now, some may ask... Why Islam... and not The Catholics or the Jews (today at least)... Well, because of those same "Pseudo Christians" who think and use "Pseudo Christian Values" to make a point/push their agendas... And Since the Majority of French people ARE NOT Christians... but Secularist with a Dream Cross, who thinks having a Christmas tree make them Christians... Therefore they can echoes their "Views" and make it mainstream...

I Made my Entire Scolarity in a Catholic private school... I ate with them... Laugh with them... played with them... fought with them... And I know... What a Catholic looks like and What those "Pseudo-Christians" say/think of them... And let me tell you that... They get the same exact eyes/remarks that Hijabi do... since most of them come to school with a specific uniforms... and that from beginning to the End... And those same people share the same worries as Muslims... When the Muslims are gone... they are next... if French Secularist fanaticism stay on that way...

My closest Friends are actually not Muslims... Most of them are Catholics... The good old straight, well educated ones... Who At least Read their Bible... and act upon it... That's why most of them are living apart of other peoples... When the MEdia speaks of "Communautarisme"... Well, Those guys are at another level... where the simple incells will gladly label them as "Sectarian"...

In Conclusion... You may have a certain perception of what a Muslim should be... and it's in your right... But it doesn't mean it's true... and N-African Immigration ( isn't a 50's-60's event... they have been few others waves since the middle of the 19th century... (INVITED BY FRANCE in post-50's and FORCED in pre-50's waves - As for Illegal migration, it's a 2 decades old event... mostly from Center-South Asia and Subsaharian Africa ( The irony, they are mostly Christians)...

Last edited:
@Vortex Since you mentioned me... And One day later...
I will address it more calmly...

You and I, know that what is happening in France... is not because of what few scums in ghetto lands do or don't... So please stop repeating the same thing...
France is not at his first attempt... Yesterday it was the Polish/Portuguese community... Then the Italian and SPaniards... then the Jews... Then the Catholics... then The Protestant... And the circle goes on...

Some People of Power or those seeking power are playing a game by using their "Pseudo-Christian Values" to move on with their agendas... Same as what Some Pseudo Islamic Political Parties are doing in Muslim countries... same shit Different name...

Islam in itself is a scapegoat... removing Hijab or close Mosques... will still be the same thing... As long at is useful they will keep it in their hands to show off when needed...

Now, you push under the bus THE ENTIRE MUSLIM COMMUNITY of France, since 90+% are N-African/Black in hope to limit your thinking and answer your most basic emotions and therefore get a simple easy way out... or what we call... an Escuse...
Yes... there is scums among the Muslim community... same in other communities... and no, it's not a majority... but an extreme minority.

Almost Every Terror act done toward Muslims got few common views... "They, ie Muslim... Will Invade us... let's act before it's too late"... AND NOT "the Muslim scums next door robbed a shop..."

To put thing straight and where it belongs... I will address some points...
Secularism is France, as stipulated in the 1905 law... is a blessing to Muslims or anyone who wish to believe or not... It gives us the possibility to enjoy our religion and belief. something IMPOSSIBLE to do if France stayed a Christian ruled country...
BUT... nowadays... we've got a certain part of France... who do not believe and Wish to impose their non-Belief upon Others... since few decades now... by trying to weaponize "Secularism" to the point of making it a "Religion" of... YOU ARE WITH ME OR AGAINST ME... and that's what is dangerous as we can see today... Where Belief is deemed "Dangerous"...
Now, some may ask... Why Islam... and not The Catholics or the Jews (today at least)... Well, because of those same "Pseudo Christians" who think and use "Pseudo Christian Values" to make a point/push their agendas... And Since the Majority of French people ARE NOT Christians... but Secularist with a Dream Cross, who thinks having a Christmas tree make them Christians... Therefore they can echoes their "Views" and make it mainstream...

I Made my Entire Scolarity in a Catholic private school... I ate with them... Laugh with them... played with them... fought with them... And I know... What a Catholic looks like and What those "Pseudo-Christians" say/think of them... And let me tell you that... They get the same exact eyes/remarks that Hijabi do... since most of them come to school with a specific uniforms... and that from beginning to the End... And those same people share the same worries as Muslims... When the Muslims are gone... they are next... if French Secularist fanaticism stay on that way...

My closest Friends are actually not Muslims... Most of them are Catholics... The good old straight, well educated ones... Who At least Read their Bible... and act upon it... That's why most of them are living apart of other peoples... When the MEdia speaks of "Communautarisme"... Well, Those guys are at another level... where the simple incells will gladly label them as "Sectarian"...

In Conclusion... You may have a certain perception of what a Muslim should be... and it's in your right... But it doesn't mean it's true... and N-African Immigration ( isn't a 50's-60's event... they have been few others waves since the middle of the 19th century... (INVITED BY FRANCE in post-50's and FORCED in pre-50's waves - As for Illegal migration, it's a 2 decades old event... mostly from Center-South Asia and Subsaharian Africa ( The irony, they are mostly Christians)...

Reply to these simple questions : why gave them what is really wrong in our community ? Why not fixing thoses issues ? You seem being happy with the trend.

It’s unfortunate that even Pakistanis youngsters are slowly starting to follow the path of North Africans...

Reply to these simple questions : why gave them what is really wrong in our community ? Why not fixing thoses issues ? You seem being happy with the trend.

It’s unfortunate that even Pakistanis youngsters are slowly starting to follow the path of North Africans...

Nothing is wrong with our community in France... since the behavior of few doesn't represent us... you've got problem with them, go find them or call the police on them and as for our belief... France GIVES us the full possibility to believe and practice it in Private and PUBLIC.
The problem is not even with other community... The Problem is those seeking power... and are trying to push for an universal scapegoat in hope to push an agenda...
I have no hand in this trend, and please stop your childish behavior... you know you are wrong in this matter and can't separate your "Emotion of a particular situation" and what is really happening in France... Get hold of your Sentiment first and then you can ask Q about others...

Did you ever asked Non-Muslim French to fix their issues? No you didn't... because you think they hold the "Truth" and that Muslims are savages... But, DO NOT FORGET... you may make the distinction btw you and other Muslims... But they don't... So you can cry a river... it would change nothing...
And since you put a certain community in the same bag... The Brits also put you in the same bag... as "Pakistanis are ALL grooming gangs wannabe" and "Drug Dealers/Rapist"... So now go say that to a Pakistani member.. see how you will be torn apart by pushing for such lies... So don't except me to act differently when you speak of my people...

You 've got a view that is false... and if you know it is false and yet still follow your emotions. then you are a simple Munafiq Liar. You choose.

Nothing is wrong with our community in France... since the behavior of few doesn't represent us... you've got problem with them, go find them or call the police on them and as for our belief... France GIVES us the full possibility to believe and practice it in Private and PUBLIC.
The problem is not even with other community... The Problem is those seeking power... and are trying to push for an universal scapegoat in hope to push an agenda...
I have no hand in this trend, and please stop your childish behavior... you know you are wrong in this matter and can't separate your "Emotion of a particular situation" and what is really happening in France... Get hold of your Sentiment first and then you can ask Q about others...

Did you ever asked Why Non-Muslim French to fix their issues? No you didn't... because you think they hold the "Truth" and that Muslims are savages... But, DO NOT FORGET... you may make the distinction btw you and other Muslims... But they don't... So you can cry a river... it would change nothing...
And since you put a certain community in the same bag... The Brits also put you in the same bag... as "Pakistanis are ALL grooming gangs wannabe" and "Drug Dealers/Rapist"... So now go say that to a Pakistani member.. see how you will be torn apart by pushing for such lies... So don't except me to act differently when you speak of my people...

You 've got a view that is false... and if you know it is false and yet still follow your emotions. then you are a simple Munafiq Liar. You choose.

Did you ever asked Why Non-Muslim French to fix their issues? No you didn't... because you think they hold the "Truth" and that Muslims are savages... But, DO NOT FORGET... you may make the distinction btw you and other Muslims... But they don't... So you can cry a river... it would change nothing...

Then there is no hopes to fix our problems as you are happy that Muslims are drug dealers, rapist, murderer, etc.

When you become clean, then and only then you could say that others are wrong.

I’m also saying same thing about Pakistanis community here in UK (I’m currently in UK) and nobody is denying that : we are guilty too because we are not doing wto fix the problems. At least they are not crying like you. They are accepting the problems of our community. Maybe they are more mature than the North Africans?

Then there is no hopes to fix our problems as you are happy that Muslims are drug dealers, rapist, murderer, etc.

When you become clean, then and only then you could say that others are wrong.

I’m also saying same thing about Pakistanis community here in UK (I’m currently in UK) and nobody is denying that : we are guilty too because we are not doing wto fix the problems. At least they are not crying like you. They are accepting the problems of our community. Maybe they are more mature than the North Africans?

Well... a lost cause then...

As for the Pakistanis who will read this comment do you agree with this guy... who say...

ALL Pakistanis in the UK agree that Pakistanis are grooming gang Members/Rapist and Robbers?
AND
That is the Fault of the Entire community and not of some Individual?

Let's see if Pakistanis in the UK do Think and Accept such claims about themselves as you claim...

Unlike many on this forum who did justify attacks commited in the name of Islam against France,I do not try to justify attacks against muslims nor this attack with some muslims behaviour in France,but many who didn't have any problems with those communities now do because of this fact.

What can you expect from French people when you see people not integrating or badly (despite several generations here) and who try to impose their views and ways of life on others ? Not adding being highly prone to crime,drug dealing etc. The most hilarious ones are those drug dealing,stealing,commiting violent crimes,but when it comes to pork,"no no I am muslim bla bla bla". When they'll improve their image,integrate etc. maybe racism and islamophobia will go down.

I love people saying "muh you stole their wealth". Typical attitude blaming others for your own failure to develop your own countries into prosperous places. Only serious willing will improve the situation,but it's always easier to blame others. What are you doing anyway in Canada ? What did they steal from Pakistan ? I am only following your logic here.

Your post is so out of touch with reality that it is not even worth replying to.

Considering that French are becoming minorities in many cities, maybe it's time you integrate yourself into Islamic and Arabic culture.

So are the French, it's a match made in heaven.

What's your type of integration? Short skirts, short shirts, eats pork, drinks alcohol, gets drunk at every party and gets taken advantage of, but hey! that's part of the french integration and anyone that doesnt do it. Needs to die

I see this word "integration" used to such propagandist marks that its becoming absolutely disgusting. Oh look they arent integrating cause they arent eating pork. Oh look they arent integrating cause they arent drinking alcohol. Oh look they arent integrating cause they pray. This is absolutely disgusting.

The hypocrite of a society that you live in completely forgets about freedom of speech, religion and expression, because these are the things that only your government can accuse other countries of.

You disgust me, shame on you for thinking like this.

@OsmanAli98 @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Dubious @waz @Indus Pakistan

Ameen. Exactly my feelings on this subject.

Well... a lost cause then...

As for the Pakistanis who will read this comment do you agree with this guy... who say...

ALL Pakistanis in the UK agree that Pakistanis are grooming gang Members/Rapist and Robbers?
AND
That is the Fault of the Entire community and not of some Individual?

Let's see if Pakistanis in the UK do Think and Accept such claims about themselves as you claim...

Very good move. But totally wrong: you should ask it to British non Muslims because we are talking about French non Muslims racism against Muslims.

Yep accuse always others but never do introspection on yourselves.

Yes it’s good we have our own Muslims as drug dealers, robbers, and violent psychotic criminals... they attack you just because you dared to look them... sad you don’t understand the dynamics

I saw it since the early 80’s. But yes the truth hurt a lot. I understand you having heart attacks when I say that.

Sad thing is we are going deeper down in the shite because of people like you.

I can’t help you.

At least we Muslims should not be. Do you agree or not ?
What of the facist french? When they are hellbent on killing muslims

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom