What's new

Shooting and arson attack at mosque in France

Qu'est ce que tu chie?

Je m’attendais à mieux comme commentaire.

In my view, we are racist as we do religion based discrimination. If we look everything from religious angle, do not respect other religions/cultures, do not mix with other communities when living abroad ... what other results do we expect....and this leads to reverse discrimination towards Muslims in the West......

If you look at Pakistani posters settled/living abroad in PDF, they sound more radical, violent...reason they feel discriminated/ suppressed in those countries. Here in Australia or in my country NZ, I come across many 1 gen Muslim migrant who always crib, whine about Western people, culture etc.... if you do not like them why do you go to their country?

I do not know your country so I cannot discuss about it.

But here in France, I’m used to go to mosque, I avoid what Islam does not permit. Same for my family. But still I have studied without any discrimination, , i work for a big company without any discrimination, when I had to go to hospital, I was treated with respect. When police asked me my ID card, they ask me with respects...

But on the other side, all North Africans, and black africans shout they are victims of racism. Why ?

They do not want to open their eyes and see the reality: their children are drug dealers, robbers, violent criminals etc so what do you expect from police?
Not to search if they have any drugs, weapons, etc on them ?

If young Muslims children who were born in France do not want study, do not want to have a proper job but instead get easy money, use violence against others children, adults because they feel like being king in the school, in the street, in the town, then what we could expect from the french people ?

Of course that doesn’t mean that I never was victim of racism in all my life here France, but if i count the number of times when I feel being victim, it is only 6 time during the 40 years in all my life in France.

But today’s problems are about religion and Muslims.

For decades many french people fought against racism, there are laws against discriminations.

But Muslims are behaving like headless chicken, without thinking about their place in the society and how to improve it. So as nobody can speak about north africans due to anti racism laws, they found another way to shout that they are fed up of being victims of all those North Africans criminals.

But yes sure the problem is not as simple as I described here. It is very complicated and multi aspects problem.

So my opinion is only limited to what I saw, what I perceived living here.

Je m’attendais à mieux comme commentaire.

I do not know your country so I cannot discuss about it.

But here in France, I’m used to go to mosque, I avoid what Islam does not permit. Same for my family. But still I have studied without any discrimination, , i work for a big company without any discrimination, when I had to go to hospital, I was treated with respect. When police asked me my ID card, they ask me with respects...

But on the other side, all North Africans, and black africans shout they are victims of racism. Why ?

They do not want to open their eyes and see the reality: their children are drug dealers, robbers, violent criminals etc so what do you expect from police?
Not to search if they have any drugs, weapons, etc on them ?

If young Muslims children who were born in France do not want study, do not want to have a proper job but instead get easy money, use violence against others children, adults because they feel like being king in the school, in the street, in the town, then what we could expect from the french people ?

Of course that doesn’t mean that I never was victim of racism in all my life here France, but if i count the number of times when I feel being victim, it is only 6 time during the 40 years in all my life in France.

But today’s problems are about religion and Muslims.

For decades many french people fought against racism, there are laws against discriminations.

But Muslims are behaving like headless chicken, without thinking about their place in the society and how to improve it. So as nobody can speak about north africans due to anti racism laws, they found another way to shout that they are fed up of being victims of all those North Africans criminals.

But yes sure the problem is not as simple as I described here. It is very complicated and multi aspects problem.

So my opinion is only limited to what I saw, what I perceived living here.

Tu mérite pas mieux jackie... Une bonne grosse tête a claque

France has a problem with what they can't control in accordance with their secular ideology... Muslims aren't the first target neither the last in France history...

So next time you speak as a Foreigner... Think twice... Because in their eyes... You are the same as those you criticize...

Last edited:
i disagree about australia.. it is a very easy place to settle.
Depends on how you look like. If a person is dark it becomes harder. I know a few kids who are darker in colour and they were called terrorist and the usual stuff.

In my view, we are racist as we do religion based discrimination. If we look everything from religious angle, do not respect other religions/cultures, do not mix with other communities when living abroad ... what other results do we expect....and this leads to reverse discrimination towards Muslims in the West......

If you look at Pakistani posters settled/living abroad in PDF, they sound more radical, violent...reason they feel discriminated/ suppressed in those countries. Here in Australia or in my country NZ, I come across many 1 gen Muslim migrant who always crib, whine about Western people, culture etc.... if you do not like them why do you go to their country?

Don't listen to him... It's the same type of people who critisize Pakistanis abroad for not being kuffar enough to please those who hates them...

A good old sellout in all it's glory

Last edited:
Don't listen to him... It's the same type of people who critisize Pakistanis abroad for not being kuffar enough to please those who hates them...

You are a good old non integrated butthurt north african extremist. You lack any decency and decorum which is why you and your community are unable to integrate. You are an outsider and do not belong here because your ideology is warped with insecurities.

As far as British Pakistanis are concerned we are linked with Britain for centuries and share similar values, unlike undesirables like you. We understand compromise for the overall good. You understand getting radicalized with youtube videos like low IQ scum and leading Pakistanis astray.

You are a good old non integrated butthurt north african extremist. You lack any decency and decorum which is why you and your community are unable to integrate. You are an outsider and do not belong here because your ideology is warped with insecurities.

As far as British Pakistanis are concerned we are linked with Britain for centuries and share similar values, unlike undesirables like you. We understand compromise for the overall good. You understand getting radicalized with youtube videos like low IQ scum and leading Pakistanis astray.

Seems racism is the the common denomination of your type of ppl...
Lead astray... You are already too far to be saved little boy...

Seems racism is the the common denomination of your type of ppl...
Lead astray... You are already far to be saved little boy...

Im not the one whining about my host country. They don't like you, they find you obnoxious, your customs,dress, everything. Your kind has ruined it for decent integrated folk who are prosperous and happy and not shoving their insecurities into everyones face. The biggest mistake for Europe was letting in North Africans, just a rabble infestation. Paris is a shit show. I was there last month.

Im not the one whining about my host country. They don't like you, they find you obnoxious, your customs,dress, everything. Your kind has ruined it for decent integrated folk who are prosperous and happy and not shoving their insecurities into everyones face. The biggest mistake for Europe was letting in North Africans, just a rabble infestation. Paris is a shit show. I was there last month.
Cry me a river... Boy...
Must be hard to be hated by your own people... Casted out of your own community...

Poor boy

Cry me a river... Boy...
Must be hard to be hated by your own people... Casted out of your own community...

Poor boy

Go learn some decency like the rest of the world. Bizarre culture. Nobody buying your hyprocritical ways anymore. Say one thing, do another then take advantage in the most obnoxious way possible.

I remember working for a luxury brand for a short while on a contract and charlie hebdo massacre happened and the North african brigade were all smiling. Everybody noticed. Couldn't even fake compassion but openly pleased about killing someone over a fucking cartoon. Makes me sick thinking about it. Nobody wants you around anymore, go back home and feel free to practice whatever bizarre hermit life you want to live and you can smack your women and talk jibberish all day.

Go learn some decency like the rest of the world. Bizarre culture. Nobody buying your hyprocritical ways anymore. Say one thing, do another then take advantage in the most obnoxious way possible.

I remember working for a luxury brand for a short while on a contract and charlie hebdo massacre happened and the North african brigade were all smiling. Everybody noticed. Couldn't even fake compassion but openly pleased about killing someone over a fucking cartoon. Makes me sick thinking about it. Nobody wants you around anymore, go back home and feel free to practice whatever bizarre hermit life you want to live and you can smack your women and talk jibberish all day.

Look boy... Do what you do best...
Kneel to your master...and don't forget to open that mouth of yours ..

And if you are still whinning about respect... Just remember ...you don't get what you do not deserve ..

Anyway... Best regards... Little boy

Tu mérite pas mieux jackie... Une bonne grosse tête a claque

Regarde toi dans la glace.

France has a problem with what they can't control in accordance with their secular ideology... Muslims aren't the first target neither the last in France history...

So next time you speak as a Foreigner... Think twice... Because in their eyes... You are the same as those you criticize...

You are not different from the guy who attacked the mosque.

Then you support Muslims being drug dealers, violent robbers, rapist, murderers and what not... and you talk about kuffar. Is that what your mom teach you ?

Then you support Muslims being drug dealers, violent robbers, rapist, murderers and what not... and you talk about kuffar. Is that what your mom teach you ?

See... ''ask a liar a second time..he will tell you the truth...''
True color...
You sir... Are a ignorant individual...who got an opportunity to work outside of your country...and he is willing to blind himself in hope to thank his boss and feel '' part of them''...

You don't know about France history with North africa and it's consequences... And therefore unable to separate your desirs with truth...

Since I do not wish to brush all south asian community in it's negative... I will not fall into your cancerous mindset...

And since decency is hard for you... I will not speak of mothers... As they did nothing in this exchange...

Now boy... Take that pill of yours and remember what you are to them and what you will ALWAYS be to them...

See... ''ask a liar a second time..he will tell you the truth...''

There is an other angle which are not seeing : if a liar tell you the truth, will you still call it a lie ? Or because of your perception, you will still shamelessly call it a lie ?

Truth is still truth independently whoever says it. Isn’t it ?

True color...
You sir... Are a ignorant individual...who got an opportunity to work outside of your country...and he is willing to blind himself in hope to thank his boss and feel '' part of them''...

You don't know about France history with North africa and it's consequences... And therefore unable to separate your desirs with truth...

Since I do not wish to brush all south asian community in it's negative... I will not fall into your cancerous mindset...

And since decency is hard for you... I will not speak of mothers... As they did nothing in this exchange...

Now boy... Take that pill of yours and remember what you are to them and what you will ALWAYS be to them...

Calling other wrong when you are wrong yourself doesn’t make you better.

You don’t know how behave Muslims here in France. There was no problem before. Why ?

Isn’t Islam teaching us not to rape, not to steal, not to murder, not to sell drugs? But yeah you prefer push all the dust under the carpet and focus on what other do wrong. Forgetting what you do wrong yourself.

By supporting rapist, murderer, drug dealers and what not you are dishonouring your mother. Because I sincerely hope she didn’t teach you to support rapist, murderers, drug dealers etc...

There is an other angle which are not seeing : if a liar tell you the truth, will you still call it a lie ? Or because of your perception, you will still shamelessly call it a lie ?

Truth is still truth independently whoever says it. Isn’t it ?

Calling other wrong when you are wrong yourself doesn’t make you better.

You don’t know how behave Muslims here in France. There was no problem before. Why ?

Isn’t Islam teaching us not to rape, not to steal, not to murder, not to sell drugs? But yeah you prefer push all the dust under the carpet and focus on what other do wrong. Forgetting what you do wrong yourself.

By supporting rapist, murderer, drug dealers and what not you are dishonouring your mother. Because I sincerely hope she didn’t teach you to support rapist, murderers, drug dealers etc...

Lost cause... Well every goodness in wrong... At least... Pakistan is free from your cancerous mindset...

Read bout Harkis... You may see a glimpse of your future little boy...

And next time... Try not to put your poisonous interpretation in my words... Not my fault if you can't understand basic speech...

Allez... Bon vent jackie...

Lost cause... Well every goodness in wrong... At least... Pakistan is free from your cancerous mindset...

Read bout Harkis... You may see a glimpse of your future little boy...

And next time... Try not to put your poisonous interpretation in my words... Not my fault if you can't understand basic speech...

Allez... Bon vent jackie...

Unfortunately its guys like you who doesn’t help people to understand the message of our prophet Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom