What's new

Shohda-e-Lanjot (14 Martyrs of Indian Brutality @ Lanjot Village Azad Kashmir)

Hahahahaahahaha. So glad
App is se andaza laga lo k Indian military academy se pass out hone wale cadets duain mang rahe hote hai k hamari posting J&K mein naho jae.
Only mistreated officers and jawans of IA posted in J&K.

I wonder how Indians are denying the fact with proof of pictures and news sources. Its same like MQM. Lol, I forgot they are one.

App is se andaza laga lo k Indian military academy se pass out hone wale cadets duain mang rahe hote hai k hamari posting J&K mein naho jae.
Only mistreated officers and jawans of IA posted in J&K.
EL O EL!!! Ya i know i have heard tat indian forces in kashmir are extremely pansy. Even ihad shared a video too. They run away like rats on hearing gun shot sounds

PA was not involved it was personal attempt of Ilyas Kashmiri
Saad bahi dekh lain phir bhi aisay idiot pakistanis hotay hain who want to befriend indians.

May tau kabhi na karoon . Never!! Wont touch them even with a 100 ft long pole

EL O EL!!! Ya i know i have heard tat indian forces in kashmir are extremely pansy. Even ihad shared a video too. They run away like rats on hearing gun shot sounds

Saad bahi dekh lain phir bhi aisay idiot pakistanis hotay hain who want to befriend indians.

May tau kabhi na karoon . Never!! Wont touch them even with a 100 ft long pole
We don't want bloodshed.
Thousand times we invited them for table talks but they are not ready.
If they will not move out their forces from J&K they will face more Burhan wani one after another.

We don't want bloodshed.
Thousand times we invited them for table talks but they are not ready.
If they will not move out their forces from J&K they will face more Burhan wani one after another.
Yes i dont want any bloodshed either,tho indian side is very blood thirsty ,kashmirion ko martay aur fakhar kartay hain.

Pata nahi kya azaab hai.
Acha wat is burhan wani?

I think in last few years IA casualities are around 5000 something. Bara kharab morale hai IA ka. Makes me happy btw that their morales are rock bottom.
Yeh jo last year unka naya terrorist coas aya tha tau sab say pehlay pakistan ko sabaq sikhanay ki dhamkiyan day raha tha ,then our army said, that dué to low morales and high suicides this man is running his mouth lose ,spewing that junk just to help his discouraged men.

Aur abhi bhi 3.5 million something chai wala modi has spent on 65 war imaginary vicotry parade . Why do u think he did that? Ofcourse isi leeay to help with his army's morale.

UN is a piece of shit... nations regularly abuse and violate international laws and nothing happens.. International law exists only in books.
It is controlled by anti muslim europeans. Even the IAEA. Typically European crying about Iranian nukes while letting Israel and India get away with theirs.

Yes i dont want any bloodshed either,tho indian side is very blood thirsty ,kashmirion ko martay aur fakhar kartay hain.

Pata nahi kya azaab hai.
Acha wat is burhan wani?

I think in last few years IA casualities are around 5000 something. Bara kharab morale hai IA ka. Makes me happy btw that their morales are rock bottom.
Yeh jo last year unka naya terrorist coas aya tha tau sab say pehlay pakistan ko sabaq sikhanay ki dhamkiyan day raha tha ,then our army said, that dué to low morales and high suicides this man is running his mouth lose ,spewing that junk just to help his discouraged men.

Aur abhi bhi 3.5 million something chai wala modi has spent on 65 war imaginary vicotry parade . Why do u think he did that? Ofcourse isi leeay to help with his army's morale.
17 year old Burhan Muzaffar Wani, top and most wanted Divisional commander of Hizbul Mujahideen in South Kashmir in Kamla forests of Buchoo in Tral along with his other friends.
Kashmir-militant-Burhan-M-008.jpg

17 year old Burhan Muzaffar Wani, top and most wanted Divisional commander of Hizbul Mujahideen in South Kashmir in Kamla forests of Buchoo in Tral along with his other friends.
Kashmir-militant-Burhan-M-008.jpg
South kshmir jo india kay paas hai? Yeh larka hamaray han kya pakistan may hota hai? As in AJK

Haan mujhay pata hai insurgency and indian brutality ki wajah say manymany young kashmiri and jammuites took up arms.

South kshmir jo india kay paas hai? Yeh larka hamaray han kya pakistan may hota hai? As in AJK

Haan mujhay pata hai insurgency and indian brutality ki wajah say manymany young kashmiri and jammuites took up arms.
He is local Kashmiri belongs to Tral IOK.

Back
Top Bottom