What's new

Shohda-e-Lanjot (14 Martyrs of Indian Brutality @ Lanjot Village Azad Kashmir)

It is my hometown, a small
city in China, Chongqing. What do you think?

According to Hamid Mir's article, PA probably assisted Illyas Kashmiri and his 25 or so men, that is why, I said that.
Assistance is different thing.
25 men got risk their lives for a mission and they were not government employees.
So credit goes to the 25 volunteers.

25 men got risk their lives for a mission and they were not government employees.
Yeh tau bata dain kay burhan ajk may ata hai kya and gets any help from there? Apko uska pata kaisay chala waisay?

They were well trained guerillas, not some ordinary villagers who carried out the revenge attack. They were obviously supported,trained and armed by ISI.
Sure they deserve credit for making the enemy think a thousand times before looking with an evil eye towards AJK.

Yeh tau bata dain kay burhan ajk may ata hai kya and gets any help from there? Apko uska pata kaisay chala waisay?
Actually is baat ka to mjhe khud bhi nae pta.
meine Burhan bare mein newspaper mein perha tha.

They were well trained guerillas, not some ordinary villagers who carried out the revenge attack. They were obviously supported,trained and armed by ISI.
Sure they deserve credit for making the enemy think a thousand times before looking with an evil eye towards AJK.
Yes but we have not any proof regarding their allegiance with ISI.

YOur posts are greater then me than why i am senior member and you are not?

Waaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Haaaann phirrr may keuuu nahi hoooon?? Maybe then its the admin who does it .. i dont know. I am new as well. And new members are often considered trolls,

True. That one action of revenge set a very good exmple that they wudnt dare repeat that again. Waisay india nay pehlay bhi violations kee hain bohat. I know a very disturbing incident but cant put it online. But that was a very old one.

Actually is baat ka to mjhe khud bhi nae pta.
meine Burhan bare mein newspaper mein perha tha.

Yes but we have not any proof regarding their allegiance with ISI.
Oh fine. No worries.

Waaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Haaaann phirrr may keuuu nahi hoooon?? Maybe then its the admin who does it .. i dont know. I am new as well. And new members are often considered trolls,

Oh fine. No worries.
Is burhan ka bahi thorhe arse pehle shaheed hua hei fake encounter mein.

Is burhan ka bahi thorhe arse pehle shaheed hua hei fake encounter mein.
Isi saal shaheed hua?? Woh jo kuch months pehlay aik news ayi thee, a militants brother killed?
That was a fake encounter too.

Go burhannnnn! May force be with you. Chop off all those 700,000 terrorist heads and clean ur state of this dirt.

Last edited:
Isi saal shaheed hua?? Woh jo kuch months pehlay aik news ayi thee, a militants brother killed?
That was a fake encounter too.

Goo burhannnnn! May force be with you. Chop off all those 700,000 terrorist heads and clean ur state of this dirt.
Exactly. Woh isi burhan ka bahi tha aur thread meine post ki thi.
broburhan-e1428985325169.jpg

Some remarks are in very poor taste. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Back
Top Bottom