What's new

Shohda-e-Lanjot (14 Martyrs of Indian Brutality @ Lanjot Village Azad Kashmir)

In February 2000, The Indian Special forces known as "Black Cat" attacked Aazad Kashmir in the area of Lanjoot, they took control of a Pakistani village and spent a whole night there and martyred 14 innocent people. The Indian forces beheaded three Muslim Girls that night because of there sheer hatred for Muslims, and took 2 girls with them the next day when they retreated. In the following 24 hours Indian forces beheaded our 2 Muslim sisters and threw their heads near The check post of Pakistan Army.
Victims included children aged 2 years to 10 years, women aged 20 to 80, Men aged 27 to 95
View attachment 238107 View attachment 238108 View attachment 238107 View attachment 238109
I have other pictures but according to rules and regulations graphic pictures are not allowed.
Nonsensical clap trap meant to inflame and your contemporaries are falling over each other in giving you 'Thanks' for this rubbish!

You manage to dig out something from ancient history without an iota of evidence (according to some idiot in Dawn) that Indians were responsible when it is possible that your own actors/non state actors were responsible.

This crap that you mentioned that the Black Cat commandos were responsible for this incident that supposedly occurred in the year 2000 is beyond silly! They don't conduct cross border raids. That's not their role!

Epic fail! :tdown:

When this happened, I was 100% certain that the Indian story was cooked. Or at least partially cooked, then reheated and cooked some more several times by different sources, each adding more masala and a kick to it.

First it was killed by terrorists, then it was BAT (which is funny), then it was Mujahid force (again, funny), then it was SSG, then it was SSG/BAT with terrorists and infiltrators.

Then they also simultaneously claimed that is was indeed BAT, but it was unclear who exactly within them, apparently, according to Indian Army spokespersons, local representatives, GoI and Indian media: the final story was that BAT has in it regular forces, reservists, Mujahid force, terrorists and SSG.....hilarious, don't you think?

And now a terrorist KIA with an ID card and some magical confirmation that this was the guy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure BAT's next move is to employ pigeons and camels into its already diverse force. :tup:

When this happened, I was 100% certain that the Indian story was cooked. Or at least partially cooked, then reheated and cooked some more several times by different sources, each adding more masala and a kick to it.

First it was killed by terrorists, then it was BAT (which is funny), then it was Mujahid force (again, funny), then it was SSG, then it was SSG/BAT with terrorists and infiltrators.

Then they also simultaneously claimed that is was indeed BAT, but it was unclear who exactly within them, apparently, according to Indian Army spokespersons, local representatives, GoI and Indian media: the final story was that BAT has in it regular forces, reservists, Mujahid force, terrorists and SSG.....hilarious, don't you think?

And now a terrorist KIA with an ID card and some magical confirmation that this was the guy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure BAT's next move is to employ pigeons and camels into its already diverse force. :tup:
These things are obviously not for public consumption. It will be confusing for us. For example, compare the operation with Osama's raid. Once you get to hear that it was a unilateral operation. The next second you'll hear the complete opposite. There will be "n" number of theories..all that matters is that, at he end of the day, the man responsible for LN's death was taken out. And as for the ID, you never know... he might have been taken out in another raid and just like the SEALs recovered some p*rn from osama, our guys recovered the dead man's ID card. :D

Not only that, the commandos had written "something which I cant type here" with the slain terrorist's blood on the walls of their houses and came back with the "trophies".

Yes, some IA officers have off the record confirmed this incident.

And no, there was no twisted justification. It was a clear reason. Pakistanis used JeM to massacre Sikhs(primarily) and Hindus, one particular night in a J&K district. It was part of their Kashmir strategy then.

As far as we are concerned, we consider JeM and the likes as extensions of Pakistani Army. So an operation was mounted to pay back in the very same coin.

And we have declared this time and again, any militant activity in J&Kwill be responded in kind to Pakistan. India considers the actions of militants in J&K as actions directed by PA.
It was done in revenge for Pakistan using terrorist group JeM to conduct a massacre Sikhs in J&K.

And India will continue to take revenge from Pakistan for every death caused by Pakistani terrorists.

UN can do nothing. India had to resort to the same Pakistani tactics after UN was ineffective in stopping Pakistan from using JeM to conduct massacre of Sikhs in J&K.
So u indians brazenly accept this and are shamelessly bragging about it.

My father, a retired army General always narrated that the IA is not some Gandhian peacekeeping force which uses protests instead of bullets when faced with any threat. I will not be surprised if a specialized infiltration unit of the IA or some rebel movement which had a score to settle with the Pakistanis or the Kashmiri separatists and funded by the IA did conduct this op.

In February 2000, The Indian Special forces known as "Black Cat" attacked Aazad Kashmir in the area of Lanjoot, they took control of a Pakistani village and spent a whole night there and martyred 14 innocent people. The Indian forces beheaded three Muslim Girls that night because of there sheer hatred for Muslims, and took 2 girls with them the next day when they retreated. In the following 24 hours Indian forces beheaded our 2 Muslim sisters and threw their heads near The check post of Pakistan Army.
Victims included children aged 2 years to 10 years, women aged 20 to 80, Men aged 27 to 95
View attachment 238107 View attachment 238108 View attachment 238107 View attachment 238109
I have other pictures but according to rules and regulations graphic pictures are not allowed.
@Shamain @Horus @Zarvan @Umair Nawaz @Bratva @levina @Akheilos @rockstar08 @Azad-Kashmiri @fakhre mirpur @IrbiS @waz @DESERT FIGHTER @Side-Winder @Imran Khan @Srinivas @Sage @Geralt @SrNair @WAJsal @Armstrong @Jungibaaz
Engineer bhai thanks for opening this thread.
I remember that as a kid at that time, I came to know about this incident on PTV and in PTV news, decapitated heads of our civilians were also shown. Afterwards, seven Indian soldiers were killed in an attack by PA and at least one was beheaded.
I had tried to google about that incident a long time ago but could not find anything on net apart from an article by Hamid Mir.

No need to share the pics. Just tell us how many heads were there? :)
One head was in hand raised like a trophy.
Others in pick up car more then 3 i think.

Engineer bhai thanks for opening this thread.
I remember that as a kid at that time, I came to know about this incident on PTV and in PTV news, decapitated heads of our civilians were also shown. Afterwards, seven Indian soldiers were killed in an attack by PA and at least one was beheaded.
I had tried to google about that incident a long time ago but could not find anything on net apart from an article by Hamid Mir.
Be in formed PA was not involved in revenge.

One head was in hand raised like a trophy.
Others in pick up car more then 3 i think.

Be in formed PA was not involved in revenge.
Ilyas kashmiri army kay saath nahi tha?

Iwud have played football with those indian commandos hacked heads. Such fun would have been

Ilyas kashmiri army kay saath nahi tha?

Iwud have played football with those indian commandos hacked heads. Such fun would have been
No it was his personal attempt.
25 men included Ilyas volunteered for operation.
1 got martyrdom while 24 of them returned safely with several heads and one live officer.

10389237_863995103635559_1618992858198741419_n.jpg

The # Brotherhoodof Mujahideen
BURHAN bhai Leading The Eid prayers
@SrNair they are all alive.

Back
Top Bottom