What's new

Shoe Thrown At Chinese Premier

see guys let's get sane.

I don't support such incidents. Weather to Mr. Bush or Mr. Wen or for that matter any world leader. period.

well said. the only problem comes when some ppl hail the same act as heroic in one case and then condemn a similar case just because it involves their 'friend'.

such incidents are always deplorable, irrespective who is at the receiving end.
both iraqi incident and cambridge incident must be condemned regardless of 'causes'.

well said. the only problem comes when some ppl hail the same act as heroic in one case and then condemn a similar case just because it involves their 'friend'.

such incidents are always deplorable, irrespective who is at the receiving end.
both iraqi incident and cambridge incident must be condemned regardless of 'causes'.

Exactly,but when it was happen to bush chinese media make fun of that incident.
And now..... it is totally different view.

Exactly,but when it was happen to bush chinese media make fun of that incident.
And now..... it is totally different view.

yes, even many pakistani friends on this forum hailed that iraqi guy as a hero and made fun of bush, now the tables are turned.

see guys let's get sane.

I don't support such incidents. Weather to Mr. Bush or Mr. Wen or for that matter any world leader. period.

agree,I don't support such incidents either.

but,I would understand the Iraq journo when he blame Bush "aggressor".and I don't understand the Cambridge guy when he blame Wen "dictator".
the key problem is not the shoe,but the words they blame for?

We Chinese who live under Wen's gover don't consider Wen as "dictator".Why a man never ruled by Wen blame him "dictator"?the guy doesn't look like a Chinese citizen at all.

I repeat,the Iraq journo really know what happen in Iraq.the Cambridge guy does not know what happen in China.that's the prime difference between them.

Last edited:
Aeneas

It's about perception of individuals. You really can't help it.

Let's not get in to the debate on why Iraqi guy has done that or why Cambridge guy has done that.

Both are insane. period.

Last edited:
Aeneas

It's about perception of individuals. You really can't help it.

Let's not get in to the debate on why Iraqui guy has done that or why cambrifge guy has done that.

Both are insane. period.

OK,next time some guy would throw shoe just because he divorces his wife.It's about his perception,his wife is a fans of Mr.Wen. even Mr.Wen never know who his wife is.

what a injustice.

Last edited:
now what was that? Don't be ridiculous ok. Iraqui guys throws shoe for Iraqi problem Cambridge guys thinks Mr. Wen is dictator so he throws where does wife comes in to picture. Both incidents are regrettable. Period.

again,I put emphasis on the words they blame for,not the shoe.

don't mix the Iraq journo and Cambridge guy as same kind.they are different.

although they all make mistake by throw shoe.but the words Iraq journo blame for is right,at least understandable,the Cambridge guy doesn't.

Iraqi consider the journo as hero,not because he throw shoe,but because he blame Bush.he speak out what Iraqi people want to say.

the Cambridge guy didn't speak out what Chinese people want to say,but the words Chinese people don't want to hear.

Last edited:
I am not at all trying to correlate both incidents. The Cambridge guy thought something and done what he wanted to do that's his personal viewpoint that's all I am saying.

Both are regrettable period.

nitesh

you are a reasonable man,I will say sorry if I had been offensive when express my point of view.wish the Cambridge guy say sorry to Mr.Wen personally.

Last edited:
Nope it was simply difference in interpretation:cool:. No offense taken from my side:cheers:

And I hope I had not offended you.

It is indeed a regrettable incident. And this sort of behavior with any world leader should be condemned.

yes,everyone has the right to inquire or blame or criticize,but don't use shoe.haha

Well in iraq they were looking for WMD and found instead size9 Reebok.
Shoe throwing is just becoming a fashion but its an obscene way of showing your regret for Chinese policy.

two points

chinese PM cannot be compared to BUSH

no more shoes at any speeches and press conferences

Chineese joked when shoe is thown at Bush.
"I need to look as hand that raise along with bush"

Hope they did not practice in real :)

Back
Top Bottom