What's new

Dhaka, Beijing should ‘deepen strategic partnership’: Chinese envoy

China cannot be trusted after it backstabbed BD by voting in favor of Rohingya issue in the UN.
Trust is always two ways and is always mutual, China won't trust someone that demands China to hurt itself for the benefit of them.

China wants to break BD by making it dependent on China.
China is just an alternative to all developing countries, you can choose or not choose, it's totally up to yourself, why China needs to break BD? You are just paranoid to an incredible level.

China never forces other countries to accept China's investment, just turn away Chinese and Hong kong's investors next time you see them.

img_5f77f6146c3bf.png

微信图片_20230521170923.png

Last edited:
Stop being paranoid and delusional as the Indians. Are you Indian in disguise ?
Do not write posts that go beyond civility. What the Hell do you think you are? Stop bickering all through your posts. It is China and guys like you who are delusional when China can no longer reach any BoB shore through Burma.

Why are you getting so nervous??

Do not write posts that go beyond civility. What the Hell do you think you are? Stop bickering all through your posts. It is China and guys like you who are delusional when China can no longer reach any BoB shore through Burma.

You are the guy who keeps badmouthing China in many BD threads, it's up to you to choose to take China's money or not, China doesn't force anyone to take its money. just say no to China next time, simple and easy, stop bickering through all your posts about China.

Stop talking nonsense and blaming everything on China all the time. China is not interested in BoB and maybe BD to some extent too, just your delusion, so stop fancy all the time, lol. Are you the thief calling out others to be thieves in your comments, lol.

Last edited:
If China, had their bizz game on this one.. unfortunately they have not.

China has managed to get the Iranians and KSA to start what seems to be long lasting peace.

Bdesh just wants stability, fairness, its not looking to start something.

Also you Chinese have a good grip on MM.

If these projects went through, this region of MM-china-Bdesh itself... would generate an extra 2-3 trillion.

That my friend Is not chump change for you.

Trust is always two ways and is always mutual, China won't trust someone that demands China to hurt itself for the benefit of them.

China is just an alternative to all developing countries, you can choose or not choose, it's totally up to yourself, why China needs to break BD? You are just paranoid to an incredible level.
You are the guy who keeps badmouthing China in many BD threads, it's up to you to choose to take China's money or not, China doesn't force anyone to take its money. just say no to China next time, simple and easy, stop bickering through all your posts about China.

My friend, you as have not directly replied, to this you know its true. If only if MM could let go of their stupid colonial mind set . This would be a boon for three parties involved.

I think some report came out that with growth it would have been or had the potential to be 5 trillion, hub.

Yeh, I largely agree with your posts #46,47,49. China is an actual alternative that has allowed well manged countries to develop and grow. This blue sky guy Is a fool and a troll.

This guy is an advant advocate that bdesh should become the master of victoriana outdated tech before it goes through stages e.t.c for good few hundred yrs. To also make needles.

Bdesh / China aims some what align - we just want prosperity and a better life for our ppl. Post/pre colonial your ppl went through massive hardships. Bdesh post/pre colonial as well. China was one of the richest countries from much of history. Bengal/bdesh was S.Asia's gem accounting for 25 % of world economy, it was a country with in a country. Very advanced during proto industrialisation stage. Constantly sabotaged to become industrialised.

Bengal was also a point of converging ppl from all over world as well.

@beijingwalker bro you can be Flowing river but bdesh is Running river. 😆

Last edited:
@beijingwalker bro you can be Flowing and bdesh will be running or rampaging river. 😆. Honestly though you this is truth shelling of rational.

My friend, you as have not directly replied, to this you know its true. If only if MM could let go of their stupid colonial mind set . This would be a boon for three parties involved.

I think some report came out that with growth it would have been or had the potential to be 5 trillion, hub.

Yeh, I largely agree with your posts #46,47,49. China is an actual alternative that has allowed well manged countries to develop and grow. This blue sky guy Is a fool and a troll.

This guy is an advant advocate that bdesh should become the master of victoriana outdated tech before it goes through stages e.t.c for good few hundred yrs. To also make needles.

Bdesh / China aims some what align - we just want prosperity and a better life for our ppl. Post/pre colonial your ppl went through massive hardships. Bdesh post/pre colonial as well. China was one of the richest countries from much of history. Bengal/bdesh was S.Asia's gem accounting for 25 % of world economy, it was a country with in a country. Very advanced during proto industrialisation stage. Constantly sabotaged to become industrialised.

Bengal was also a point of converging ppl from all over world as well.

@beijingwalker bro you can be Flowing river but bdesh is Running river. 😆

China never forces other countries to accept China's investment, just turn away Chinese and Hong kong's investors next time you see them.

img_5f77f6146c3bf.png

View attachment 930798

I think he is pissed at China because China refuses to be BNPs India.

As you say, China doesn’t meddle in internal politics. It works with whoever is in power.

Look at how China stays out even when it comes to its very own “Israel”.

It’s the US that initiates the coups in that country.

This Japan worshipper bluesky guy lavishes praises on Japan and brotherhood between BD and Japan and how BD should copy Japan's path in all aspects. Actually we are all for the close friendship between BD and Japan, it's good for everyone and the whole region. But he dosen't have to demonize China to make that point, he sounds like China is the root cause of all problems and evils in BD, this is ridiculous, China doesn't eat, drink and breathe Bangladesh as this bluesky guy strongly believes.

This Japan worshipper bluesky guy lavishes praises on Japan and brotherhood between BD and Japan and how BD should copy Japan's path in all aspects. Actually we are all for the close friendship between BD and Japan, it's good for everyone and the whole region. But he dosen't have to demonize China to make that point, he sounds like China is the root cause of all problems and evils in BD, this is ridiculous, China doesn't eat, drink and breathe Bangladesh as this bluesky guy strongly believes.

Alright can I call you Flowing River, you may call me "Converging - Running/or/Rampaging River. Lol 😆. Yeh if you frequented this subsection you would have known this guy is normally a massive troll. Some times he makes good point, but mostly you got the jist.

If you wanna go deep, it was a an ancestral Bengali that introduced shaolin martial arts. It s noted I some book, he was disappointed that your budahs lost all shashti- if this word still exist in your language. It possibly does in that particular theology, not sure about your daily lingo though.

Yeh this tri-nation connection, a massive boon for all 3 , I don't know why can't your Chinese delegates get these guys to sit at a table and have some rational administered to them? You Chinese seem to be good these sort things?

This thread is in the BD section and I am talking about the reality in China, it’s social culture. Chinese society had those money shark tormentors.

The Chinese govt is another loan shark with long teeth. I know what does in Africa in the name of development and the countries their are trapped handing over the mining rights.

Africa is exploited by China. BD has no natural resources to be exploited. But both Burma and BD are under Chinese radar. China wants to use these two countries to enter the BoB.

This we cannot allow. So, BD must keep a watch on Chinese loans. Dangerous.

This thread is in the BD section and I am talking about the reality in China, it’s social culture. Chinese society had those money shark tormentors.

The Chinese govt is another loan shark with long teeth. I know what does in Africa in the name of development and the countries their are trapped handing over the mining rights.

Africa is exploited by China. BD has no natural resources to be exploited. But both Burma and BD are under Chinese radar. China wants to use these two countries to enter the BoB.

We should be wary and also wait and see how all of this unfolds first:

Some good details can be found in that article. Quite good one to read through thoroughly and look up more details further.

For example, lot of Chinese "FDI" these CCP bots blab about in this forum (along with their general 24/7 blab) is actually apparently this:

So China started setting up shell companies for some infrastructure projects and lent to them instead, which allowed heavily indebted countries to avoid putting that new debt on their books. Even if the loans were backed by the government, no one would be the wiser.

It is pretty easy to see why Hasina corrupt govt fits hand in glove with corrupt CCP on lot of matters.

This is large reason why we see no Chinese bailout for Pakistan now (even though China sits on 3 trillion USD forex).

They are already overleveraged on the lending they have done there....and want IMF or someone else to lead first with such bailouts given CCP does not have convertible capital account (given the labour subsidy and real estate model its reliant on internally) unlike US and West.

Bangladesh unfortunately has already been impacted by its own exposure and limited hand to play (w.r.t China and West) and costs will come now from all of that, but still we can learn and play extra cautious simply by observing what is happening and will happen to others further along the problem.

Why are fake japs/BDes so good at lying and boasting? Is this because of their genes or their living environment?

Can these fake japs/BDes confirm what they said at least once?

or because they have to rely on lying to gain the owner's approval? They are completely unable to communicate normally.

How to save these backward agricultural countries?

In 2009, China waived the interest-free loans of 32 countries. In 2021, China waived the interest-free debt of 17 countries. We can understand that this is China sending money to them.

But what have these countries done? They use Chinese money to build one school? Build one bridge? Build one factory? Where did those 'free Chinese money' go?

Are these countries corrupt because of China?

When these countries borrow money from China again. but China refuses to forgive their debt. Sudden!!!!! They became a "0 corrupt country". They declared that they were corrupt because of China. emmm... do they really not know how their country is corrupt?

of course. If these countries are low in corruption and do not seek 'interest free loans'. We will be happy for them.

The current question is, will fake Japs and BDes believe that their country is low corruption?

LOL, so before China came into the picture and the west was the only "loan shark" for the developing world, were all developing countries and the global south in a better shape? haters can never see logics.

LOL, so before China came into the picture and the west was the only "loan shark" for the developing world, were all developing countries and the global south in a better shape? haters can never see logics.
China is a time tested friend of Bangladesh. It has a huge contribution to Bangladesh's economy and national security. Without Chinese help Bangladesh could not have built the army.👍

Back
Top Bottom