What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not the Bollywood culture but the Jehadi culture of Taliban,ISISI & Al qaeeda has penetrated and seeped through cracks in yr pillars of education. Just in the last 2 years 30 Shias have been killed and scores of them wounded. Lastly Indian films were first banned in Pakistan by Ayub Khan during the 1965 war, who is forcing Pakistanis to watch Bollywood and adopt Indian culture,better watch PTV and Lollywood.
please wait and see the result of crop planting NAMO in INDIA you will forgate the Balochistan, AlQAEDA, ISIS & TALIBAN.

What do I keep telling you guy's? 1,270,000,000 yes 1,270,000,000 people. Now scoop the 1% cream and you still end up with whopping 12.7 million. This "cream" is then used to show off to the world about "Shining India Happenen India".

The reality, the disgusting reality is rest of the 99% is below average with 300 million living like savages, looking like savages and subsisting like savages. This is the hidden reality of India that is simply overlooked because it is not polite to mention such facts. The other reason is most Western media get the dazzle from the 1% and frankly are not bothered about the mass ignominy of the 100s of millions.

The only thing I fond disturbing is these things used to either be naked or semi naked in the Saree dress. As such they could be easily identified as Indian. However in last decade or plus they have taken to wearing Shalwar Kameez which I detest because that links us to them. This is why I said they don't have any history or culture worth anyything. Just copy and theft.

Don't believe me? Check out older images of India ( pre 1995 ) and the Saree is dominant with only the Sikh Punjabi dressing like us although even they used to wear tight leggings.

Anyway ugliness as advertised by the average Tamil, Orrisan, Maratha, Telagu, Keralite, Bengali, Maratha and most India in tandem with living in filthy conditions, humongous slums, openly shatting on the streets as is evidenced by India's sterling record on the defaction front is India today. I know we are told about the future superpower but that is future to be seen.

As this was not enough povery on a scale that African's feel shamed notwithstanding the magic statiscal improvement seen lately. So what do you have? Amongst the most ugly people living in filthy conditions starving more than Africans having no history other than by all claming to become "Indus people". From Ganga dwellers they suddenly become Indus people with Indus history.

And then we have the few who have can afford to clothe themselves and feed themselves coming here to mock us. Bizzare.

Man as beast - India
Please do come to a village in orissa to see the difference that has happened in last many years. There is still a lot of things to do. But you sitting miles away from India and propagating shit as gospel is noting to
be proud of.

Clearly I can see Chinese are a refined people.
that is quite a "refined" gambit too,but I don't buy it:P

Most Indian's had not figured out how to sew clothe until Muslims came along and tried to cover them up.
if it was a Pakistani muslim who taught them how to knit clothes,then who taught them to tie the shoes?you must quite distain indians,so forget what mods told you and go "filter off",burn your aggression to the turbo-base,I'm pretty expecting yr sponse to this one

please wait and see the result of crop planting NAMO in INDIA you will forgate the Balochistan, AlQAEDA, ISIS & TALIBAN.
Balcohistan problem has been going on right from 1947,indians have nothing to do Al qaeda,ISIS,Boko Haram & TALIBAN,the latter is your creation.Lastly I cannot understand what u want to reveal,please be specific

Please do come to a village in orissa to see the difference that has happened in last many years. There is still a lot of things to do. But you sitting miles away from India and propagating shit as gospel is noting to
be proud of.

Honestly speaking. If I was to visit India which is highly unlikely as I would have wave after wave of annoyed Indian's like below to chop me into pieces. So for my safety I would NOT dare visit India

kumbh.jpg

However if I were to somehow get fooled into going to India I would stay in the shadow of Pakistan border. Indian Punjab, Haryana is about it. Rest of India I would rather emasculate myself like these guys did

400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God | Metro News
Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God' | Asia | News | The Independent

And I have nothing against poor people. My grand parents were poor people. Most of our village young served in the British Raj Army because we were poor. When they came home on leave they would bring military surplus canvas which would be used to make various household goods even icluding working mans pants. The used tyres were cut and made into sandals etc. I only say this because your countryman brag way too much and at the same time disparage Pakistan when they should know that "people living in glasshouses should not chuck stones".

Well I am chucking stones as reaction ....

Clearly I can see Chinese are a refined people. I have been warned by Mods to go "easy" with India. If you think that is harsh you would not want to see what I would say with the "filter off".

I posted facts in my previous post. Most Indian's had not figured out how to sew clothe until Muslims came along and tried to cover them up. The Shalwar Kameez is a Pakistan/Muslim dress that has now been adopted by more and more Indians. Before that they just got piece of cloth and wrapped it around their udders and ludders. This is fact The Sari was all prevailing.

And this Ancient India they talk about is actually Ancient Pakistan. The names "India" or "Pakistan" never existed 5,000 years ago ( 3000 BCE ) buit the civilization that took root was on the Indus River. You can guess which country today is wrapped around that river? Yes Pakistan.

Ganga River India was nothing but jungle with few Simian's hanging off the trees.

The sole reason why you can get away with so much of senseless / hate post is because you are a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum and mods would go easy on you.

Anyway, all I can say is try coming with facts with proper proves and links without intention of troll, then probably I may consider not to ignore you and give you taste of some of your own medicine.

On topic:

These people whom you are calling so unlucky are known one of the luckiest groups in India, who are born with a public Job in India. Trust me these people on an average are wealthier than an average lower middle class person in India.

Secondly, let me clear the air about this $hit that you are talking about that they are forced to do this job. This is totally made up.... Forget about forcing them, they themselves will never choose to leave their Govt. quarters for some other jobs. They are paid handsome and free allotment of houses are provided. Now they get all these facilities only if they CHOOSE to do what they are doing. period. If they ever want (there are thousands of them) they can choose whatever career they want, just like any other Indian citizen. Heck there are even Officers of administration services, Foreign services and even police services in the highest of ranks who comes from these people.

India is such a society that if you do anything forcefully, you cannot keep it under cover for long. You really think if these people were forecefully made to do this, they would have kept quite so far. Lol..even today they dont complain of this job, its this article who is showing as if they are being opresssed, whereas these people voluntarily choose to do whatever they do.

@Mirza Jatt

Atanz is a THINK TANK: CONSULTANT in this website, that by itself should tell you about the quality of this forum

so please dont waste your time. they have been taught a lot of things in their madrassas about india and being reasonable is not going to change what they are taught

And Pakistan which consistantly comes out better fed, better clothed, better sanitation, better housed, cleaner and as a example Pakistan banned beast man rickshaw pullers all the way back in 1949. This of course is not to say our record is to be complacent about. No. We have a long way to go.

Yet here is the laugh. Apparently Pakistan is "failed". A average mutt would much prefer to live in failed Pakistan then happenen India. Ask this guy below along with his 2 million compatriots or the starving millions.

din2391.jpg

But Pakistan is "supposed to be" a South Asian country - and the pictures are from South Asia, so you are part of this mess! :whistle:

@Mirza Jatt

Atanz is a THINK TANK: CONSULTANT in this website, that by itself should tell you about the quality of this forum

so please dont waste your time. they have been taught a lot of things in their madrassas about india and being reasonable is not going to change what they are taught
lolz don't like our TT then simply leave this forum who told you to join Pakistani forum. but obsession from Pakistan make you to come to this forum again :D

lolz don't like our TT then simply leave this forum who told you to join Pakistani forum. but obsession from Pakistan make you to come to this forum again :D
obsession with pakistan? :lol:

you want indians to leave? stop talking about india in a biased manner. but thats asking too much from a pakistani

that is quite a "refined" gambit too,but I don't buy it:P

if it was a Pakistani muslim who taught them how to knit clothes,then who taught them to tie the shoes?you must quite distain indians,so forget what mods told you and go "filter off",burn your aggression to the turbo-base,I'm pretty expecting yr sponse to this one

No problem. Just follow my posts. Think back to your schooldays. Now imagine 7 of your classmates were jumping up and down. You of course would wonder why? Well they are jumping up and down because they they had a fight and they won. On more questioning you find out they beat up just one guy. So it was 1:7 fight. You would be disgusted right?

Well what if you then found out that they also got help from another class. So now you find out not only was seven of them against one guy but that they also got help from the class. Now you would be real disgusted right?

Well what if you find out then that not only were there seven guys and the class to beat up just one guy but that they beat him up in their own backyard. That is he was far away from his homeground.

Now you would be sickingly disgusted right? You would call these guys pussies and wussies. Right? Because Seven guys + Class + Homeground against One guy.

India > Seven Guys
Class > East Bengal
Pak > One guy.

This is the 1971 war where Pakistan Army fought a rebellion by Bengali's whose Mukti Bahini fighters tied down 50k PA soldiers 1,200 miles from home and then India also attacked. This Indians use as example of their military prowess. The reality is a far smaller country ( 7 times ) has been continously kicking Indian's in the nutts and after 68 years India has not been able to do anything.

When India went up against another country like China similar to it's own size they got thrashed in 1962. They still have nightmares about it. Now can you imagine if India had to face seven China's? It can't even handle 1:1 never mind facing 1:7.

Last edited:
Honestly speaking. If I was to visit India which is highly unlikely as I would have wave after wave of annoyed Indian's like below to chop me into pieces. So for my safety I would NOT dare visit India

kumbh.jpg

However if I were to somehow get fooled into going to India I would stay in the shadow of Pakistan border. Indian Punjab, Haryana is about it. Rest of India I would rather emasculate myself like these guys did

400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God | Metro News
Spiritual leader allegedly manipulated 400 men into removing testicles to be 'closer to God' | Asia | News | The Independent

And I have nothing against poor people. My grand parents were poor people. Most of our village young served in the British Raj Army because we were poor. When they came home on leave they would bring military surplus canvas which would be used to make various household goods even icluding working mans pants. The used tyres were cut and made into sandals etc. I only say this because your countryman brag way too much and at the same time disparage Pakistan when they should know that "people living in glasshouses should not chuck stones".

Well I am chucking stones as reaction ....

Lol.......very handsome and good looking aren't they?..........lol.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom