What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah there are and there will be the powerful one will always try to dictate but the weaker one will have to show some courage to oppose.India have given more than enough power in hands of dalits.If anyone in any part of country touch dalit that become a headline automatically and the govt takes quick actions.There have been a wide discrimination among the caste in India and I am proud that India is slowly filling that gap

I think it is serving the purpose.I don't know if your country have this system my country have and with my experience I will say that reservation have contributed in progress of dalits in India.Untouchability is almost gone from India

This arrangement was done from the days when aryans invaded India...

actually India caste system was just like class system in current scene
oh crap..there has been a caste one,here again jumps out a class one,tell me how many hierarchical systems india has invented so far?why r y'all so obssessed with classifying ppl?

Unfortunately, this is one of the many aspects of the inherited wretched Vedic culture in Pakistan that Pakistanis have to get rid of.
so from 1947 to 2014,the inherited vedic culture is still going on in Pakistan, I see

How about this conundrum for you guys. Two states.

India has the worlds largest number of starving in the world which might or might NOT be such a bad thing as it has largest percentage of people defecating on the streets. God help us if all of India was well fed. All that extra eating would mean extra shatting that would turn South Asia into a right stink.

India has amongst the largest number of people living in slums or actually sleeping on the streets. Hell they even make movies about City of Joy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Slumdog Millionaire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has 2 million of it's poor driven to pull rickshaws something that our forefathers let donkeys do or other beasts of burden. This means a man's value is below a animal or why would man do something that rest of the world makes donkeys do?

Millions are starving with more hungry in India then even Africa. Indian's do their best to hide this fact by using the term "South Asia. They avoid using this for dear death when talking about history or anything positive but SA is used for poverty so their terrible record can be mixed and diluted with their neighbours.

And then comes the news as evidenced by OP. After all these facts apparently India is "happenen place" and "going places"

And Pakistan which consistantly comes out better fed, better clothed, better sanitation, better housed, cleaner and as a example Pakistan banned beast man rickshaw pullers all the way back in 1949. This of course is not to say our record is to be complacent about. No. We have a long way to go.

Yet here is the laugh. Apparently Pakistan is "failed". A average mutt would much prefer to live in failed Pakistan then happenen India. Ask this guy below along with his 2 million compatriots or the starving millions.

din2391.jpg

bhai yahan aakr dekho ki forced hai ya willing hain.I live in India and I have seen a high cast contracter being dragged on road and beaten by dalits because he tried to do this dirty work.Dalits were angry because he took the work.How will you handle this situation.

Why I am arrogant I stand for the rights of dalits.India have given 49 % of reservation in every education and jobs still we are accepting it how I am arrogant in this.IIT have given the seat to a 10% marks dalit and 100% marks upper caste was ignored we are still okay with it where is arrogance

What are you trying to say? They wanted to protect this "Prodigious Career" for themselves and their next generations, or they merely don't know where their next meals come from without this "job"?

Don't give me this "we give them quota, so this is their own fault" attitude. If they are not even able to feed themselves and their family, telling them "we reserve the quota for you why you are here" is just hypocritical.

so from 1947 to 2014,the inherited vedic culture is still going on in Pakistan, I see

The Bollywood culture has seeped through the cracks in our pillars of education. Every Pakistani needs to be educated and Indian culture should be banned

How about this conundrum for you guys. Two states.

India has the worlds largest number of starving in the world which might or might NOT be such a bad thing as it has largest percentage of people defecating on the streets. God help us if all of India was well fed. All that extra eating would mean extra shatting that would turn South Asia into a right stink.

India has amongst the largest number of people living in slums or actually sleeping on the streets. Hell they even make movies about City of Joy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or Slumdog Millionaire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It has 2 million of it's poor driven to pull rickshaws something that our forefathers let donkeys do or other beasts of burden. This means a man's value is below a animal or why would man do something that rest of the world makes donkeys do?

Millions are starving with more hungry in India then even Africa. Indian's do their best to hide this fact by using the term "South Asia. They avoid using this for dear death when talking about history or anything positive but SA is used for poverty so their terrible record can be mixed and diluted with their neighbours.

And then comes the news as evidenced by OP. After all these facts apparently India is "happenen place" and "going places"

And Pakistan which consistantly comes out better fed, better clothed, better sanitation, better housed, cleaner and as a example Pakistan banned beast man rickshaw pullers all the way back in 1949. This of course is not to say our record is to be complacent about. No. We have a long way to go.

Yet here is the laugh. Apparently Pakistan is "failed". A average mutt would much prefer to live in failed Pakistan then happenen India. Ask this guy below along with his 2 million compatriots or the starving millions.

din2391.jpg
dymn,that is harsh!

And I want to just calrify something about the Christian's in Pakistan. Most are visibly identifiable from the general population around them. The reason is these Christian's are moved to Punjab, Khyber Pak etc during the British rule. They came with the British tide as servants etc.

Most were from converted untouchable Hindoo from Bengal, Bihar and other parts of Ganga India. This fact does not need history degree as it is plain obvious that most are "exotic".

Last edited:
The Bollywood culture has seeped through the cracks in our pillars of education. Every Pakistani needs to be educated and Indian culture be banned
It is not the Bollywood culture but the Jehadi culture of Taliban,ISISI & Al qaeeda has penetrated and seeped through cracks in yr pillars of education. Just in the last 2 years 30 Shias have been killed and scores of them wounded. Lastly Indian films were first banned in Pakistan by Ayub Khan during the 1965 war, who is forcing Pakistanis to watch Bollywood and adopt Indian culture,better watch PTV and Lollywood.

actually India caste system was just like class system in current scene.India have given equal rights to everyone but the people with money obviously are more powerful. Upper caste Hindus were rich then Indian laws gave extra benefits to lower caste people.Lots of people took advantage of the laws and came forward.Still in rural India there is lot of discrimination but with time It is reducing.Still we can hear news but many are false propaganda news and some are true news which are very efficiently handled by police.In case if victim of any crime is dalit the efficiency of police increases and rules are hard and precise

Is this how you understand the ills of the caste system in India? And you said you are for Dalits rights? The caste system is entangled with your religion, please don't tell me you don't know that.

dymn,that is harsh!

Clearly I can see Chinese are a refined people. I have been warned by Mods to go "easy" with India. If you think that is harsh you would not want to see what I would say with the "filter off".

I posted facts in my previous post. Most Indian's had not figured out how to sew clothe until Muslims came along and tried to cover them up. The Shalwar Kameez is a Pakistan/Muslim dress that has now been adopted by more and more Indians. Before that they just got piece of cloth and wrapped it around their udders and ludders. This is fact The Sari was all prevailing.

And this Ancient India they talk about is actually Ancient Pakistan. The names "India" or "Pakistan" never existed 5,000 years ago ( 3000 BCE ) buit the civilization that took root was on the Indus River. You can guess which country today is wrapped around that river? Yes Pakistan.

Ganga River India was nothing but jungle with few Simian's hanging off the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom