What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirza Jatt
Atanz is a THINK TANK: CONSULTANT in this website, that by itself should tell you about the quality of this forum
so please dont waste your time. they have been taught a lot of things in their madrassas about india and being reasonable is not going to change what they are taught
The One Sample from lot of things from their DharamShala, Bajrang Dal, RSS, ShiveSeena and more!!!
but not for
Blind Peoples

obsession with pakistan? :lol:

you want indians to leave? stop talking about india in a biased manner. but thats asking too much from a pakistani
lolz then again its a Pakistani forum we have every right to say anything why are you coming again and again to humiliate your self :rofl::rofl::rofl: its :pdf: not bharat rakshak website

:pdf: not bharat rakshak website

i agree. bharat rakshak is an actual defence website and none of its members suffer from inferiority complex. it shows how different indians and pakistanis are in their approach to anything

No problem. Just follow my posts. Think back to your schooldays. Now imagine 7 of your classmates were jumping up and down. You of course would wonder why? Well they are jumping up and down because they they had a fight and they won. On more questioning you find out they beat up just one guy. So it was 1:7 fight. You would be disgusted right?

Well what if you then found out that they also got help from another class. So now you find out not only was seven of them against one guy but that they also got help from the class. Now you would be real disgusted right?

Well what if you find out then that not only were they seven guys and the class to beat up one guy but that they beat him up in their own backyard. That is he is far away from his homeground.

Now you would be sickingly disgusted right? You would call these guys pussies and wussies. Right? Because Seven guys + Class + Homeground against One guy.

India > Seven Guys
Class > East Bengal
Pak > One guy.

This is the 1971 war where Pakistan Army fought a rebellion by Bengali's whose Mukti Bahini fighters tied down 50k PA soldiers 1,200 miles from home and then India also attacked. This Indians use as example of their military prowess. The reality is a far smaller country ( 7 times ) has been continously kicking Indian's in the nutts and after 68 years India has not been able to do anything.

When India went up against another country like China similar to it's own size they got thrashed in 1962. They still have nightmares about it. Now can you imagine if India had to face seven China's? It can't even handle 1:1 never mind facing 1:7.

that is quite a "refined" gambit too,but I don't buy it:P

if it was a Pakistani muslim who taught them how to knit clothes,then who taught them to tie the shoes?you must quite distain indians,so forget what mods told you and go "filter off",burn your aggression to the turbo-base,I'm pretty expecting yr sponse to this one

for the Chinese tipu sultan> silk eggs from china. gun powder from china > rocketry tipu sultan lolz.

@Mirza Jatt

Atanz is a THINK TANK: CONSULTANT in this website, that by itself should tell you about the quality of this forum

so please dont waste your time. they have been taught a lot of things in their madrassas about india and being reasonable is not going to change what they are taught

Quality of THIS forum??????????.........The amount and ferocity of anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim racism spewed on all indian forums is unbelievable yet you people have the audacity to lecture us. indians are the biggest hypocrites and the most dishonest race on the planet. By the way, this is a Pakistani forum and indians are the biggest and eternal enemies of the Pakistani race. So yes we will insult them as much as we like. If you don't like it than you and your kind are more than welcome to leave.

No problem. Just follow my posts. Think back to your schooldays. Now imagine 7 of your classmates were jumping up and down. You of course would wonder why? Well they are jumping up and down because they they had a fight and they won. On more questioning you find out they beat up just one guy. So it was 1:7 fight. You would be disgusted right?

Well what if you then found out that they also got help from another class. So now you find out not only was seven of them against one guy but that they also got help from the class. Now you would be real disgusted right?

Well what if you find out then that not only were there seven guys and the class to beat up just one guy but that they beat him up in their own backyard. That is he was far away from his homeground.

Now you would be sickingly disgusted right? You would call these guys pussies and wussies. Right? Because Seven guys + Class + Homeground against One guy.

India > Seven Guys
Class > East Bengal
Pak > One guy.

This is the 1971 war where Pakistan Army fought a rebellion by Bengali's whose Mukti Bahini fighters tied down 50k PA soldiers 1,200 miles from home and then India also attacked. This Indians use as example of their military prowess. The reality is a far smaller country ( 7 times ) has been continously kicking Indian's in the nutts and after 68 years India has not been able to do anything.

When India went up against another country like China similar to it's own size they got thrashed in 1962. They still have nightmares about it. Now can you imagine if India had to face seven China's? It can't even handle 1:1 never mind facing 1:7.

Bro, I love you. No hommo though.

i agree. bharat rakshak is an actual defence website and none of its members suffer from inferiority complex. it shows how different indians and pakistanis are in their approach to anything

do I have to quote you the ground realities or you can find it by your own. :D and if its true defence website so what are you doing here ? lolz kuch sharam hoti hai koi hayaa hoti hai per app logo per article 248 apply hai so chill and enjoy :pdf:

Quality of THIS forum??????????.........The amount and ferocity of anti-Pakistani and anti-Muslim racism spewed on all indian forums is unbelievable yet you people have the audacity to lecture us. indians are the biggest hypocrites and the most dishonest race on the planet. By the way, this is a Pakistani forum and indians are the biggest and eternal enemies of the Pakistani race. So yes we will insult them as much as we like. If you don't like it than you and your kind are more than welcome to leave.

funny post. :sarcastic: especially the "pakistani race" part :lol:

@Mirza Jatt

Your seeing the unrefined side of me. You want to see my other side. Go ahead. Open a thread on any neutral issue that you feel like and think will be testing. I promise you I will match you or possibly outgun you.

Clearly I can see Chinese are a refined people. I have been warned by Mods to go "easy" with India. If you think that is harsh you would not want to see what I would say with the "filter off".

I posted facts in my previous post. Most Indian's had not figured out how to sew clothe until Muslims came along and tried to cover them up. The Shalwar Kameez is a Pakistan/Muslim dress that has now been adopted by more and more Indians. Before that they just got piece of cloth and wrapped it around their udders and ludders. This is fact The Sari was all prevailing.

And this Ancient India they talk about is actually Ancient Pakistan. The names "India" or "Pakistan" never existed 5,000 years ago ( 3000 BCE ) buit the civilization that took root was on the Indus River. You can guess which country today is wrapped around that river? Yes Pakistan.

Ganga River India was nothing but jungle with few Simian's hanging off the trees.

The simians are still there. Actually the simians from the planet of the apes are better looking than members of the indian race.

funny post. :sarcastic: especially the "pakistani race" part :lol:

What so funny? See this is what causes my unrefined reactions. Do you know Pakistan living in some Orrisan jungle?

Pakistan > Punjab, Khyber Pak, Sindh, Baloch, Kashmir and Mohajirs from India. The term "Pakistan" is a acronym and a federation of various peoples.

Pakistan is an acronym, for Punjab, Afghan (the North-West frontier region), Kashmir, Indus and Sind. The "Tan" is said to represent Baluchistan.

chra01.jpg

Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933
Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We most definitely are NOT Tamil, Telagu, Malayalam, Orrisan, Marahta, Assamese and the rest ....

These people whom you are calling so unlucky are known one of the luckiest groups in India, who are born with a public Job in India. Trust me these people on an average are wealthier than an average lower middle class person in India.

WoW! I did not know they are considered as "the luckiest group in India", and did not know "Manual Scavenging" was a "public job in India". Now, I am totally shocked!!! :o:

The simians are still there. Actually the simians from the planet of the apes are better looking than members of the indian race.
:laugh: stop it bro ur killin me.

anyways on a serious note,
i was watching this cricket match once ind vs pak, and none of the pakistani players had blond hair and blue eyes. i think the indian media did some photoshop to make the pakistanis look like the indians. evil indian media :sniper:

Anyway guy's I have had my "laff" for the day. See yeh laterz.

And don't forget what Gen Custer said "A good Indian is a ........... Indian"

Shocking Pictures of the Day - Yes that is a Indian woman pulling a Rickshaw.

0.jpg

And the dad is taking care of the baby.

_63583186_picture743.jpg

What so funny? See this is what causes my unrefined reactions. Do you know Pakistan living in some Orrisan jungle?

Pakistan > Punjab, Khyber Pak, Sindh, Baloch, Kashmir and Mohajirs from India. The term "Pakistan" is a acronym and a federation of various peoples.

Pakistan is an acronym, for Punjab, Afghan (the North-West frontier region), Kashmir, Indus and Sind. The "Tan" is said to represent Baluchistan.

chra01.jpg

Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933
Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We most definitely are NOT Tamil, Telagu, Malayalam, Orrisan, Marahta, Assamese and the rest ....

Bro, there are many indians on PDF who insult and are racist towards Pakistanis, who claim that Pakistanis are obsessed with india, that india is a superpower and that they hate Pakistan with a passion. Yet they bizzarely also claim that Pakistanis are the same race and same people as indians and the only difference is religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Yet they can never explain why Pakistanis look so different to them. I have had many repeating arguments with such indians.

Your seeing the unrefined side of me. You want to see my other side. Go ahead. Open a thread on any neutral issue that you feel like and think will be testing. I promise you I will match you or possibly outgun you.
why on earth would i try and match myself with someone suffering from such extreme inferiority complex that he is pulling at anything to make his "race" :lol: look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom