What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the basic difference... these people are taken for granted for doing the dirty job in pakistan.. and they point fingers at India. Moreover they dont even get paid properly as the man says in the video...heck he even wants to leave the country due to discrimination...whereas these waste collecters in India are paid handsome and they are given got houses and all facilities like reservation in jobs, education and medicals with the help of SC/ST/OBC certificate.

This is going too far, unless India is underestimating its GDP by 2000%, then no way can you pay them anything other than close to nothing. Even China cannot pay them handsomely. Even in Canada, it's ok, but still not a lot.

Second, lucky? Affirmative action is something that is done for the minorities that are discriminated against, and it never works. EVEN in US and Canada.

Just see the entire video and the Pakistani waste collector says 'I'll be honest with ou.actually none of my kids go to school simply because there is no money for us" Now compare that with India's waste collectors.

This is a blatant twisting of the facts. Unless India got developed between last night and this afternoon, no way can Indian civil servants, especially one of such low ranking live anything close to a decent life.

I am not going to say it's because of India's evil politicians, but money is not subjective, you have what you have. You can't pay people what you don't have.

Also without money and education, as well as time, on a massive scale, there can be no social progress. Unless something like the cultural revolution happens, and it completely destroys the way of old and starts to empower the lowest of the low. But as you know that has serious side effects.

The only way what you say can be true is if India is AT LEAST 5 times as rich as it is in 2014, and Indians are good because they are the decedents of God.

I will say this however, I know why you are over compensating, you don't have to, it is what it is.

Last edited:
you do realize that Chennai or Kolkatta have a higher net worth than all pakistani cities combined?

Stop peddling blatent untruths. Who the mickey mouse told you this? Kolkatta is nothing but a sinking heap of shite with million men pulling rickshaws and sleeping on the streets. Don't pull stuff out of your posterior. At least get some credible source.

Kolkatta, India. So called "Net worth"

rickshaw_flooding_quer.jpg

more

480252742-manual-rickshaw-puller-wades-through-2-feet-gettyimages.jpg

Kolkata is the Rickshaw Puller capital of India.

Brett-Cole-India-03442_medium.jpg

Before my Pakistani brothers start bashing India might i say Christians are doing the same piss poor jobs in Pakistan. It might not be as extreme as in India but still it exists. India is no better than Pakistan and Pakistan is no better than India right now. Both countries have social ills hence we should focus on our individual problems rather than bashing each other.

Before my Pakistani brothers start bashing India might i say Christians are doing the same piss poor jobs in Pakistan. It might not be as extreme as in India but still it exists. India is no better than Pakistan and Pakistan is no better than India right now. Both countries have social ills hence we should focus on our individual problems rather than bashing each other.

it will go on deaf ears, people here are too busy trolling each other than finding solutions...

Stop peddling blatent untruths. Who the mickey mouse told you this? Kolkatta is nothing but a sinking heap of shite with million men pulling rickshaws and sleeping on the streets. Don't pull stuff out of your posterior. At least get some credible source.

more

oh yes its true, check it for yourself.

and mumbai has a higher net worth than the WHOLE of pakistan

besides you still have not explained away these

1. India, despite a population 6 times that of Pakistan had fewer or just 3 million out-of-school children at Primary level in 2010, compared to some 7.0 million in Pakistan.

2. Net Primary School Enrollment in India is 92.1 per cent, whereas it is just about 70 per cent in Pakistan

3. Primary completion rate in India, both for males and females is 95 per cent, whereas the same for Pakistan is only 67 per cent for males and under 60 per cent for females.

4. India spends over 3 per cent of its GDP on education, while Pakistan barely spends under 2 per cent.

5. Adult literacy rate in India is approx 63 per cent; in Pakistan it is just about 55 per cent.

6. Youth literacy in India is 81 per cent. Pakistan: just 71 per cent.

7. Female literacy rate in India is 50 per cent; it is less than 40 per cent in Pakistan.

8. Indian scientists excel in areas of defence technology, space research, electronics and avionics, genetics, banking and telecommunications. India produces 10,000 PhDs every year, about 4,000 of these in the faculties of science and technology alone. Pakistan produces just about 800 PhDs altogether.

9. India produces more PhDs every year than Pakistan has produced in the last 20 years.

Source: SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors | Page 6

OMG :rofl: i love the inferiority complex you guys have

@PAKISTANFOREVER

The main differance is in profile. We have inverted graph. What is our bottom 5% in India is bottom 50% and what is their top 5% is our top 50%. That is the vital differance. This Venn diagram shows it best. Of course their is shared ground like any part of the world. The left is Pakistan and right is India with red shared. That does NOT mean both are same because we have some common ground. THe Indian's use this to completely leap over this and give "same". Bullshat.

Eyes don't lie. Take pic in Peshawar or Islamabad or Lahore then in Chennai or Kolkatta and see the differance in the mathematical mode. And I see Indian's often. I can mark them out mile away and only rarely do I struggle to differantiate.

2000px-Venn0001.svg.png

Bro, everything you say is always 100% true. Even the Indians know what you said in the above post is true. That's why (no matter how much they hate us), Indians always try to claim that Pakistanis are the same race/same people as them when we clearly are not. Anyhow, catch you later bro. Take care.

India News, Latest Political News in India, National News - The Hindu
May be I chose the wrong words.. ok here in a better way.. " they are lucky in term of receiving public jobs, which are always high paying".

As far as manual scavenging is concerned.. there are several factors to be considered in case of India. Its no brainer that a good technological advancement would help to do this work, the problem is the old unplanned cities of India whose sanitation and gutter system is old British time, which needs a lot of work for improvement.. and we are working on this and like many other problems , this too should be fixed. secondly no need to be shocked for the work being a public job.. it indeed is a public job and these people are not mandatory to do this job, they are also deployed at public hospitals and other places for cleaners/ sweepers jobs. So whoever plays this Dalit card saying they are forced to do and treated bad, you should know its a complete lie.

Now, I am open to more questions if you are interested in the subject.. but I would request to quote me further if you are really interested without any intentions of trolling.

regards

Thanks for acknowledging that.

You said "they are lucky in term of receiving public jobs, which are always high paying", but as far as I know it is unlawful to employ anyone to work as "manual scavenger" in India under the law. Which statement is true?

Or you simply don't know the deference between government "Garbage Collectors" job and "Manual Scavengers" we are talking about here?

Few years ago, BBC had a program on this very subject, these people were making something like $15 per month for a wife and husband team, and it was not really a high paying job back then. Do you know how much they are earning now so that you can claim they are paid handsomely? BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's 'untouchable' waste collectors

Even if you are right, and it is indeed a government sanctioned job, are they really considered to be LUCKY? If this practice is not caste based, why such a "LUCKY" high paying government jobs are not considered by other castes as a career, why not those jobless Brahmins? Have you thought about that they don't really like this degrading job for themselves and for their next generations, but they find themselves no way out in this caste based oppressive society, as they lack adequate education and don't have any other skills? It is easy for us to say they don't really have to do this job knowing too well they don't really have choice. It sounds hypocritical.

I did not quote you in full, because other parts of your post are just explanations of your main point which I quoted.

An article on The Hindu reiterated this problem, and please pay attention to the comment section. Unlike Indian members here, those Indians seem to condemn rather than endorse or defend this practice.

Manual scavenging still a reality: Socio-Economic Caste Census - The Hindu

Regards,

Last edited:

more

The above is a more advanced superpower than America, China and Russia.

USA,world police,your biggest "democratic" peer is messing up its ppl,where the hell is your intervention?:laugh:
What??
USA is always blind to those countries(and always keep bashing China:blah:),because they r,they r friends:sick:
How dare they?Having a look at those pics!USA!

:disagree:Violations to human rights.Everyone will have sympathy for those people,but some Indian dont even believe it.(Maybe they r just some upper class,enjoying their high income and deny,deny,deny.Some upper class in India think all people in India live as their friends and themselves?:coffee:)
@Bussard Ramjet

Last edited:
Hazrat Umar R.A said

Kufr ki hakoomat to qayem reh sakti hai lekin zulm ki nahin.

One day Dalit people will rise against the elite brehmin indians,mark my words

more

@SarthakGanguly lets call @Joe Shearer here to show his valor to this fcktard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom