What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual Indians are not able to reconcile with their problems of poverty, rape, corruption, open defecation, in their country so always shift the topic to Pakistan.

This is why India will never be a superpower.

Human scavenging is banned in India from last few years ..Its punishable offence under law ..

Alarming!!!

TB2OzcygpXXXXaKXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

TB2GZUrgpXXXXcFXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.gif

TB2J17sgpXXXXcnXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!195235561.jpg

Human scavenging is banned in India from last few years ..Its punishable offence under law ..

But does anyone really follow the law in India? There's only a 1% conviction rating in India. Meaning 99% of crime reported is not convicted. Meaning there's even more crime considering Indian police inefficiency.

@Chinese Bamboo @Atanz @deepak.chauhan2312 @Sunan @Dungeness @Shinigami

all right, as a Brahmin let me explain....

first, everybody knows why Caste system is still exists in India. when Aryans(Brahmins and kashtriyas)(Black hair/brown eyes/pale skin) Migrated/Invaded India 3,000 years ago they hated people with Black skin so they established Caste System so we don't mix with native Black skinned Indian Tribes like last 2 Castes.

it's hard to spot any Brahmin or kashtriya from normal population because we have many Sakas (mixed with Aryans as well)like Rajputs and Jatts as well. but when you compare Brahmin Group with other Group you can see the difference easily. one Group is mostly Light,olive to Light Brown skinned and other one is mostly Dark Brown to Black Skinned. + First one have Europoid Looks while later one have australoid Features.(now most of Indians on PDF are Upper Caste People who have Aryan or Saka forfathers)

Most of Poeple from upper Cast don't care about Dalits and untouchable because we as an Asian Society don't like Dark skinned People and it's a Fact. we can not change it.

now I (have Afghan,Pakistani and north west Indian Ancestry and i have strong Europoid Features like my father) have many Dalit and untouchable Friends in My Collage but i don't like/want to have relationship with a D/unt Girl why ? simple reason, i like girls who Look like me or look better than me. i am normally Attracted to Europoid Features and pale skin like my current GF have.same goes for Girls. we want our Children look like us.it's Same for every upper Cast Male/Female.

this is the main Reason we have Caste System. my brothers here like it or hate it, but it's True.

and @waz you can delete this post if you think that i am a Racist. and an UK Citizen even you know that i am telling the Truth.

Rock ON !

Not necessarily agree your view, but at least you are honest. So you think India will be as divided as today/past in the future?

=) we never Divided in Past. we always work with Eachother but we don't mix with Eachother. it's like Han and Austroloids in China i guess. :) anyway as Indian every other Indian is my Brother and sister. India is/was just one Big Melting Pot, more like Current USA. unlike past 1000 years, we are united under one single banner that's India, our shared Homeland and one Mother.

;)

OK, India is not divided. Melting Pot? You sound pretty "Politically Correct" and very patriotic. :cheers:

There is a little bit of logic in these posts by Pakistanis. So many people are defecating outside, people are going hungry and India as well as Pakistan are focused on each other? Have nuclear weapons of India helped end the rampant poverty and unemployment in said country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom