What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supa Powa + Shining India ..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

defecate+in+india.jpg

Utter non sense

Any more racist remarks ? Or retarded staements?

Statistics tell a different story

Over 74 % of Indians are literate-What about your country ?

lmao....You are nothing else but a ***.

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has far less poverty than Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has higher literacy than Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has higher HDI than Pakistan

Cities in Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB is ranked higher & has better infrastructure than any city in Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has produced several great minds- scientists, poets & philosophers

Sir_CV_Raman.JPG

MTE4MDAzNDEwODkwMzYwMzM0.jpg

Rabindranath_Tagore.jpg

Addressing-Androids-fragmentation-seen-as-first-job-for-Googles-Pichai.jpg

Kalaam.jpg

So why don't you keep the racist hate preaching to yourself.

As of 2009, Pakistan's Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.572, higher than that of nearby Bangladesh's 0.543, which was formerly a part of the country itself. Pakistan's HDI still stands lower than that of neighbouring India's at 0.612

You should be more concerned about your ally ranking lower than us

What the hell was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........were they actually pictures of humans???????.....they look worst than apes. Those things were the ugliest creatures on earth......yukkkkkkkkkk!.......lower than sub-human savages. I know perfectly well now why Pakistan was created. And the above pics of those creatures proves that Pakistanis are in any way racially connected to indians. Let me go and vomit now......

Supa Powa + Shining India ..:rofl::rofl::rofl:

defecate+in+india.jpg

Lovely aren't they?...............absolutely beautiful.

What the hell was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........were they actually pictures of humans???????.....they look worst than apes. Those things were the ugliest creatures on earth......yukkkkkkkkkk!.......lower than sub-human savages. I know perfectly well now why Pakistan was created. And the above pics of those creatures proves that Pakistanis are in any way racially connected to indians. Let me go and vomit now......

@waz @Oscar @Horus Deal with this racist please

@waz @Oscar @Horus please deal with this filth

Did that offend you ? What about the racist remarks by your compatriots man ? Don't be such a hypocrite.

Hi,

I don't speak for other damnit !
He is insulting me. If you have problem with them, then report them !

I thought that insult was meant for some Chinese member.

I only saw 'han' not 'than'

I thought that insult was meant for some Chinese member.

I only saw 'han' not 'than'
Hi,

Obviously with your limited comprehension capacity you cant figure out the context i was speaking in and the common typo mistake

indians are allowed to be racist here. As soon as someone says anything against them, it becomes crime of the century.

Show me a racist comment made here by Indians

Obviously with your limited comprehension capacity you cant figure out the context i was speaking in and the common typo mistake

Yeah right,learn to quote a full sentence,next time

Sir,why u dont answer me?You hate talking with me?Or dont know more?

Entire south Asia has a very bad hunger situation,but it is improving.

Show me a racist comment made here by Indians

Yeah right,learn to quote a full sentence,next time

Entire south Asia has a very bad hunger situation,but it is improving.
But India's GDP is the same to China in 2003…?
Oh..I think South Asia can grow more than East Asia..
It seems like a difficult question,maybe need more time to solve...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom