What's new

SHOCKING:The 1.3 million Dalit human waste collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This explains clearly that the menace the caste system actually represents. I would constantly ask us Pakistanis not to import this Indian tradition and be wary of it. A type of class system does exist in Pakistan though. The poor like our drivers and maids are given food in a separate utensil. Are they not humans like us? I think we need to be on a watch for this kind of mindset and condemn it unequivocally.

Caste system is a brutal concept punishing an entire community to a life of constant poverty. A dalit cannot and according to some brahmins should not move to a better standard of living. He will forever be locked in an endless cycle of poverty since he is not allowed to go to good schools, get jobs and faces other constant discrimination. We should avoid this system at all costs though I worry some of my muslim cousins in Lucknow are influenced slightly by it, but they have an excuse-they have been under the Indian sphere of influence...

Stop peddling blatent untruths. Who the mickey mouse told you this? Kolkatta is nothing but a sinking heap of shite with million men pulling rickshaws and sleeping on the streets. Don't pull stuff out of your posterior. At least get some credible source.

Utter BS

1. As of 2010 , Kolkata, with an the estimated Gross domestic product (GDP) by purchasing power parity of 150 billion dollars, ranked third among South Asian cities, after Mumbai and Delhi.

Do you want to get a negative rating now? :)

Am I looking afraid? Let him do that and I will show him the place.

Why dont he surrender his title since management is promoting chutyas like atanz and he is helpless. #SikularPseudoIntellectual

Hi,

Your attention ? What are you a teenage girl or something ?

Than fck off, Just report and dont bother me next time.

You dont have to tell me that you have reported me. :lol:

How about this conundrum for you guys. Two states.

India has the worlds largest number of starving in the world.Millions are starving with more hungry in India then even Africa. Indian's do their best to hide this fact by using the term "South Asia. They avoid using this for dear death when talking about history or anything positive but SA is used for poverty so their terrible record can be mixed and diluted with their neighbours.And Pakistan which consistantly comes out better fed

Why do you have to be such a pathological liar ?

India ranks better than Pakistan in global hunger index

NEW DELHI: India has made some progress in reducing poverty level, but still ranks behind neighbouring Nepal and Sri Lanka on the Global Hunger Index and its hunger status remains classified as "serious".

India was at 63rd position in the global hunger index (GHI) last year. The 55th position in 2014 is better than Pakistan (ranked 57) and Bangladesh (57), but trails behind Nepal (44) and Sri Lanka (39).

Am I looking afraid? Let him do that and I will show him the place.

Why dont he surrender his title since management is promoting chutyas like atanz and he is helpless. #SikularPseudoIntellectual

Than fck off, Just report and dont bother me next time.

You dont have to tell me that you have reported me. :lol:
Click"Alert" and remove some "√"

India was at 63rd position in the global hunger index (GHI) last year. The 55th position in 2014 is better than Pakistan (ranked 57) and Bangladesh (57), but trails behind Nepal (44) and Sri Lanka (39).

This data is strange indeed...2011(India) dont catch up with 1988(China)???Global Hunger Index And even there r so much differences?...Arent there some mistakes?Or Indian GDP is fake?

Last edited:
Eyes don't lie. Take pic in Peshawar or Islamabad or Lahore then in Chennai or Kolkatta and see the differance in the mathematical mode. And I see Indian's often. I can mark them out mile away and only rarely do I struggle to differantiate.

Utter non sense

The reality, the disgusting reality is rest of the 99% is below average with 300 million living like savages, looking like savages and subsisting like savages. This is the hidden reality of India that is simply overlooked because it is not polite to mention such facts. The other reason is most Western media get the dazzle from the 1% and frankly are not bothered about the mass ignominy of the 100s of millions.

Any more racist remarks ? Or retarded staements?

Statistics tell a different story

Over 74 % of Indians are literate-What about your country ?

The only thing I fond disturbing is these things used to either be naked or semi naked in the Saree dress.

lmao....You are nothing else but a pathetic troll

Anyway ugliness as advertised by the average Tamil, Orrisan, Maratha, Telagu, Keralite, Bengali, Maratha and most India in tandem with living in filthy conditions, humongous slums

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has far less poverty than Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has higher literacy than Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has higher HDI than Pakistan

Cities in Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB is ranked higher & has better infrastructure than any city in Pakistan

Tamil Nadu,Maharashtra,Andhra Pradesh,Kerala & WB has produced several great minds- scientists, poets & philosophers

Sir_CV_Raman.JPG

MTE4MDAzNDEwODkwMzYwMzM0.jpg

Rabindranath_Tagore.jpg

Addressing-Androids-fragmentation-seen-as-first-job-for-Googles-Pichai.jpg

Kalaam.jpg

So why don't you keep the racist hate preaching to yourself.

As of 2009, Pakistan's Human Development Index (HDI) is 0.572, higher than that of nearby Bangladesh's 0.543, which was formerly a part of the country itself. Pakistan's HDI still stands lower than that of neighbouring India's at 0.612

This data is strange indeed...2011(India) dont catch up with 1988(China)???Global Hunger Index And even there r so much differences?...Arent there some mistakes?Or Indian GDP is fake?

You should be more concerned about your ally ranking lower than us

Last edited:
Disappointing that Bharati members instead of discussing how to rescue these million dalits have resorted to abusing a TTA.

Disappointing that Bharati members instead of discussing how to rescue these million dalits have resorted to abusing a TTA.

And here comes the self righteous bunch.Did you ever read the racist comments made by your TTA ?

Oh,you have thanked them...shows your real colors

You should be more concerned about your ally ranking lower than us
Pakistan is not our ally,she is our respectful friend,u shouldn't blame her or I can also say that India is America/British ally.
And excuse me,may I know more about India?That data is strange.
I dont know that South Asia is that miserable??

4. India spends over 3 per cent of its GDP on education, while Pakistan barely spends under 2 per cent.

Oh,but I thought it was India that wastes millions of dollars in space research & defense while ignoring its illiterate population....:omghaha:
or so claims our TTA,@Atanz

India spend a whopping $66 billion in the last FY for education ( Funding for civilian scientific research,like CSIR is accounted seperately )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom