What's new

Shocking : Principal opens fire with AK-47 on students

Certainly pakistan
Can't say what place exactly.

What's the background?

I can't find anything on this.
i received a news today but since am down badly not well at all today so i just clicked delete all so can't give much details today. but if i remember a little bit it was some scuffle between teachers and students but not sure. will ask someone

i received a news today but since am down badly not well at all today so i just clicked delete all so can't give much details today. but if i remember a little bit it was some scuffle between teachers and students but not sure. will ask someone

I guess PDP should promote strict gun laws in Pakistan one of its immediate priority.

This principal probably thought if he do not have AK 47 the students Abbottabad might lynch him and say he is a blasphemer.

Nawaz Sharif is in Abbotsford.

Please remember that

I am just pointing to the fact that similar incident lead to a lynching incident of a student.
similar? how it is similar?

do you know the details? if not then why post idiotic assumptions.
this incident is related to bad result.
most of these students failed in board exames and they attacked the Girls section of the school. the teacher fired in self defense. there is no similarity with the incident you are trying to link here.

My ex-School in Abbottabad. Dont worry, in our part of the world we all got weapons and know how to use.

Thing is in this school the Pakistani ultra rich elite's kids study and they know no manners. Look at how the teacher is being mobbed and cornered.

This rather seems funny to me, An AK47 inside a school pointed at the students by their own principal. Sigh, only in pakistan!!
Its normal in out part of the world to own an AK-47. yet crime rate is far lower than many other parts where people dont own weapons.
However its not normal for a teacher to walk around with AK-47 inside the school. The guards have these weapons. He must have borrowed from a guard.

Back
Top Bottom