What's new

Shocking : Principal opens fire with AK-47 on students

School guards carry AK47's?? How bad is the situation there since you mention a very low crime rate? The whole scenario doesnt gel together pretty well.
Not Ak47 but simple pistol happen in India too. Don't pretend we are different.

Not Ak47 but simple pistol happen in India too. Don't pretend we are different.
You do understand the difference between an AK47 and a local katta, But never have I ever heard of a similar incident where the principal open fires on the students that too inside the campus.

this is begining of imran khan nya Pakistan

Open carry is a common in most civilized countries. Namely Switzerland, USA, Sweden and Norway.
Come out of your cave and see the world !
No, a teacher bringing a gun to school in Sweden would be ostrasized.
You are unlikely to be let in to most establishments if You are wearing guns openly.

Acceptable use of guns is for hunting, and for going to a practice ground or a competition.
To be allowed to own a hunting weapon, you must go through an education for hunters.
To own a weapon for gun competitions, you must be a member of an approved gun association.
You must also show that You are able to use it safely.
In all cases, You must also be approved by the police, which You do not get if you have a recent "history".
You are not allowed to carry even knifes without good reason.
I would guess that rules are pretty similar in Norway.

In Switzerland, all members of the Army have their weapon at home,
but I would be very surprised if they carried it around in peacetime,

You are unlikely to be let in to most establishments if You are wearing guns openly.

Acceptable use of guns is for hunting, and for going to a practice ground or a competition.
To be allowed to own a hunting weapon, you must go through an education for hunters.
To own a weapon for gun competitions, you must be a member of an approved gun association.
In all cases, You must also be approved by the police, which You do not get if you have a recent "history".

In Pakistan you also need a carry permit, though bringing gun to university, college or school is not allowed.

In Switzerland you can carry all weapons if you have a valid permit. By law every Swiss Citizen is bound to keep a rifle in his/her home.
In USA... Well you might have seen everything already.

In Switzerland you can carry all weapons if you have a valid permit. By law every Swiss Citizen is bound to keep a rifle in his/her home.
In USA... Well you might have seen everything already.

That does not mean that is a normal thing to carry a weapon in public in Switzerland.

Have you been to Switzerland? I bet no.
You can google images of people carrying guns in markets and malls.
Here is one for your consumption
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ba/c1/7d/bac17d898e5f589c3eabfc17cc8fe63c.jpg
Yes, I have been to Switzerland, and the only guns I saw was in the arms of Military and Police.

From Wiki:
To carry a loaded firearm in public or outdoors (and for an individual who is a member of the militia carrying a firearm other than his Army-issue personal weapons off-duty), a person must have a gun carrying permit (German: Waffentragbewilligung, French: permis de port d'armes, Italian: permesso di porto di armi), which in most cases is issued only to private citizens working in occupations such as security.[2] It is, however, quite common to see a person serving military service to be en route with his rifle, albeit unloaded.[9] The issue of such exceptional permits are extremely selective

I do not remember any civilian carrying a gun openly in Sweden unless they have one
of the valid reasons mentioned.

School guards carry AK47's?? How bad is the situation there since you mention a very low crime rate? The whole scenario doesnt gel together pretty well.

You seriously need to mind your own business. Here you're making silly assumptions just for the sake of counter argument. Eh.

That's fine for a guard to be armed with AK unlike your Bharat Mahan where kids and female teachers require to wear "FAULAADI KACHA" (Iron Underwear) to evade rape attempts.

The person holding the AK-47 was the administration officer. The students were upset for their bad grades just as @Spring Onion mentioned. The gun was fired at air not on students which successfully made the students to backoff/disperse. A media channel reported that he(and one more person,forget) was taken away by the police and are now taking action legally.
Though, The students have right to protest but they should do it properly. And The Admin Guy should have refrained from bring out the gun.

lol teacher didn't bring gun to school he snatched it from guard and yes guard do carry guns in pakistan and many have given their lives to protect others and many were able to stop terrorist entering with the help of guns they live in a place where indian terrorist from afghanistan can attack with heavy weaponry
but guards aren't allow to kill any one if they did its their issue to deal with it if the person they shoot is innocent or not teacher snatched the gun to defened himself and there are few incident where students beat teacher and they end up in coma so he did right
and dont say things like this dont happen in switzerland or sweden

Back
Top Bottom