What's new

Shocking : Principal opens fire with AK-47 on students

lol teacher didn't bring gun to school he snatched it from guard and yes guard do carry guns in pakistan and many have given their lives to protect others and many were able to stop terrorist entering with the help of guns they live in a place where indian terrorist from afghanistan can attack with heavy weaponry
but guards aren't allow to kill any one if they did its their issue to deal with it if the person they shoot is innocent or not teacher snatched the gun to defened himself and there are few incident where students beat teacher and they end up in coma so he did right
and dont say things like this dont happen in switzerland or sweden

That is totally unrelated to the idea that guns carried openly is common in the West,

similar? how it is similar?

do you know the details? if not then why post idiotic assumptions.
this incident is related to bad result.
most of these students failed in board exames and they attacked the Girls section of the school. the teacher fired in self defense. there is no similarity with the incident you are trying to link here.
was it failure of board?
or the students who failed?
no news about this any where? is it recent. or .........

It is very hard to find guns with common Indians.
its harder to find common indians also

was it failure of board?
or the students who failed?
no news about this any where? is it recent. or .........

its harder to find common indians also
yes it is recent few days back.
since the school is considered to be one of those which have students from elite class hence my safe guess is that these students might have been weakvin study and were banking on the school administration to bail them out through monetary means perhaps.
but this is just my guess i do not know the inside story.

yes it is recent few days back.
since the school is considered to be one of those which have students from elite class hence my safe guess is that these students might have been weakvin study and were banking on the school administration to bail them out through monetary means perhaps.
but this is just my guess i do not know the inside story.
When i was in a taat school. The respect of teacher was like a mentor. One of my class fellow failed 7 times but not a single time he blamed the teacher.school .nor the exam board.
K owledge comes now from internat.degrees are distributed like peanuts. But humans are no longer made in schools or univercities

Don't worry teenagers from that place (Abbottabad, Mansehra) tend to be high on jawani thing, and their actions are normally foolish and deprived of any sane thinking. I am sure in this case (as well) there would have been one bad apple that incited the other young foolish minds to take this course of action .......... and there is evidence in the video that, that one bad apple may have brought the gun too, reason the teacher / administrator whosoever he is had to resort to such measures.

However, it is saddening to see the deteriorating standards of schools in Abbottabad ..... it once held the City of Schools title.

That is totally unrelated to the idea that guns carried openly is common in the West,
in western countries crime rate is still high and are openly carried here some prove
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-with-the-most-guns/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/small-arms-survey-countries-with-the-most-guns-1.3392204
death related to guns is still high in western countries

Number of guns does not neccessarily mean "openly carried".
You would probably be asked to leave if You enter a restaurant with an openly carried gun,
unless You are a police officer.
I have never heard about anyone trying, so it is hard to know.

A lot of hunting going on in Sweden, with many hunters having several rifles.
A large part of Sweden closes down in the Autumn, when hunters go out hunting elk/moose.

Homicide rates are low in Europe, average 3 per 100,000.
Sweden is worried because it is now slightly above 1 per 100,000.
Most Western Europe countries have the same. eastern Europe about 5-6.
We were down to 0,8 around 2014.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Number of guns does not neccessarily mean "openly carried".
You would probably be asked to leave if You enter a restaurant with an openly carried gun,
unless You are a police officer.
I have never heard about anyone trying, so it is hard to know.

A lot of hunting going on in Sweden, with many hunters having several rifles.
A large part of Sweden closes down in the Autumn, when hunters go out hunting elk/moose.

Homicide rates are low in Europe, average 3 per 100,000.
Sweden is worried because it is now slightly above 1 per 100,000.
Most Western Europe countries have the same. eastern Europe about 5-6.
We were down to 0,8 around 2014.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
if you gonna show data of 2013 in that condition i can agree but don't you think world have move forward like few years

here some new reports
http://www.worldstopmost.com/2017-2...ountries-with-highest-crime-rate-top-10-list/
http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-with-highest-crime-rate/
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/1...-the-world-2016-rankings-466275/?singlepage=1

You seriously need to mind your own business. Here you're making silly assumptions just for the sake of counter argument. Eh.

That's fine for a guard to be armed with AK unlike your Bharat Mahan where kids and female teachers require to wear "FAULAADI KACHA" (Iron Underwear) to evade rape attempts.

I guess my words hit you so hard deep down owing to the situation there that you had to resort to silly rhetorics, In our part of the world no security guard is armed with an AK47, Pathetic!

We were discussing carrying weapons here, not general crime.
I invite You to figure out why the Swedish ranking is misleading.
Quite easy to find.

I will give You a clue:
What would be the crime rate in Pakistan, compared to other countries,
if walking in Pakistan is a crime , and each step would be a new crime.

We were discussing carrying weapons here, not general crime.
I invite You to figure out why the Swedish ranking is misleading.
Quite easy to find.

I will give You a clue:
What would be the crime rate in Pakistan, compared to other countries,
if walking in Pakistan is a crime , and each step would be a new crime.
crime rate doesn't define as downloading a pirated version of a song in this or that country cause this is very ridiculous they are define by simple things how many robberies are reported how many murders are reported then a survey is conducted among people through social media etc etc

for western nation most crime are conducted in america despite having less population then asia in switzerland you can carry a gun openly in israel you can carry gun openly even in many european countries guns are allowed not to carry openly

where in pakistan openly carrying a gun is a crime now, even you have a license. if you are a police in duty,active army personnel , security guard of some kind or etc etc then you can a gun with you only on roads not in restaurants , hospitals , schools or any other building you are not living in even guards are not allowed to carry gun with himself in the campus or other place they are fine as long as they are outside the private property

crime rate doesn't define as downloading a pirated version of a song in this or that country cause this is very ridiculous they are define by simple things how many robberies are reported how many murders are reported then a survey is conducted among people through social media etc etc

for western nation most crime are conducted in america despite having less population then asia in switzerland you can carry a gun openly in israel you can carry gun openly even in many european countries guns are allowed not to carry openly

where in pakistan openly carrying a gun is a crime now, even you have a license. if you are a police in duty,active army personnel , security guard of some kind or etc etc then you can a gun with you only on roads not in restaurants , hospitals , schools or any other building you are not living in even guards are not allowed to carry gun with himself in the campus or other place they are fine as long as they are outside the private property

And if a man in Sweden rapes his wife once per day, it ends up as 365 rapes in the statistics.
Most other countries it counts as one rape, or even none, as some countries
do not think rape within marriage is a crime.
Since crimes are not defined in the same way, the statistcs You refer to is rubbish.

These stupid boys got what they deserved. The Principal should have taken down a few of these unruly thugs.

Back
Top Bottom