What's new

Gujranwala Police Opened Fire on School Students After Disparaging PML(N) Poster

Just not the teachers.
Do you see school student in uniform being taken away by police?

Teachers deliberately brought them to the protests and I believe it was a good step to bring students along with as both the students and majority of cops dispersing them are locals. Besides, the judge gonna dismiss the charges ------ .

Hafiz k gandu ,teachers from all punjab govt schools are protesting for their pay and pensions cut , tujy har jagha IK ka lund nazar ata ha ja adyala jail sa kaat k apny ghar lay ja
Your mother need I.k's L.......

You youthiaz first started this that police fire on students because they support I.K.

Pakistani state trying their best to mimic the Israelis.

Bohat hi badey khanzeer ki aulaad hai.
Other way around
ISI trained mossad

Geo markhor Number 1

Read about how we helped and devised tactics especially with respect to Jordan uprising

These clowns don't understand that every aggression turns more people against them. They were never the smartest were they.

PTI supporters bring school children for creating nonsense hence police action is justified against these teachers.

Faujeets support killing children, just like Zionists!

Pakistani state trying their best to mimic the Israelis.

Always been like that, its designed that way.

Last edited:
You youthiaz first started this that police fire on students because they support I.K.

No, YOU brought PTI in discussion. There was no mention of PTI or Imran Khan in original post. Your type seems to be completely obsessed with PTI.
Following is your post:

PTI supporters bring school children for creating nonsense hence police action is justified against these teachers.

Last edited:

Your profile name is "Maarkhoor",
It should be "Haraamkhoor".

They are safeguarding your brown @sses from Indians and other enemies, they just stop supporting drug addict and all youthiaz start blaming armed forces for everything.

Where is Junagaarrh, Hyderabad, Siachin?
Yeh pahly khud ko to bacha lay..

Your profile name is "Maarkhoor",
It should be "Haraamkhoor".

Where is Junagaarrh, Hyderabad, Siachin?
Yeh pahly khud ko to bacha lay..
Your D.P is the answer, check who captured Indian pilot and who shot it down.....Now you people abusing armed forces just because of a charsi?

Your D.P is the answer, check who captured Indian pilot and who shot it down.....Now you people abusing armed forces just because of a charsi?

Is there any general?
BD is big example, generals ordered them return back without fighting.

Back
Top Bottom