What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

You know why? Ghulam Ali will come & go, the Shiv Sena goes nowhere.
Organizers backed off in Ghulam Ali case, it's their fault they folded on Shiv Sena's bluff.

So like with the Jains, its the SS flexing its muscle and telling the BJP that regardless of the number of seats, they are still top dog in town.

Its jungle law.

If you cannot protect someone under your protection, what use are you as top dog? The next time, those needing protection (for a price) will look elsewhere.

Putin pips Obama on this as well on the world stage.
Kulkarni is taking a stand, lets see how it pans out.

Organizers backed off in Ghulam Ali case, it's their fault they folded on Shiv Sena's bluff.

Too simplistic. They understand who really is the boss. They might have got police protection to defy the Shiv Sena for one evening, but then what? Leave town? This is where @vsdoc's post is relevant. If you claim to be top dog, protect those who look up to you. Otherwise, they will make their own arrangement with the local goonda & we all know who that is. What is your worth then?

what i think right now is that kasuri dellibaretally leaked his intentions to launch his book in mumbai as he is smart enof to know shiv senas reaction and he was prooved right now all siculars will line up to buy his book :D

ye kasuri to barra chalaak nikla :devil:

i am sorry but i would agree with shiv sena on this one. even though it makes me cringe. even though as usual they went over the top to make a statement

Kasuri should have launched his book in Pakistan or in england if it had any real content worth of mentioning.

@Bang Galore you are right the publishers would be loving it. so would Kasuri.

@GURU DUTT that is an over exaggeration that Pakistanis buy book by their weight and not because of their content.

i am sorry but i would agree with shiv sena on this one. even though it makes me cringe. even though as usual they went over the top to make a statement

Kasuri should have launched his book in Pakistan or in england if it had any real content worth of mentioning.

@Bang Galore you are right the publishers would be loving it. so would Kasuri.

@GURU DUTT that is an over exaggeration that Pakistanis buy book by their weight and not because of their content.
but isnt it true that pakistanies dont realli bother to read books :azn:

Advani condemns attack on Kulkarni, says incidences of intolerance rising

VBK-ADVANI_359924f.jpg

Former Deputy Prime Minister of India, L.K. Advani outrightly condemned the attack on his erstwhile aide Sudheendra Kulkarni, allegedly by activists of NDA ally Shiv Sena in Mumbai over organising a book release function for former Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri.

“I strongly condemn whosoever has done this,” said Mr. Advani, adding that “of late we have seen an increase in cases of intolerance, this is against democracy.”

Significantly, Mr. Advani had, on the 40 anniversary of the Emergency in June, said that conditions that could give rise to another Emergency today continued to prevail in India.

Mr. Kulkarni, under the aegis of the Observer Research Foundation (ORF) was organising the launch of Mr. Kasuri’s book Neither a Hawk nor a Dove: An Insiders Account of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy. The Shiv Sena had openly opposed the function and this morning its activists allegedly smeared black paint all over Mr. Kulkarni.

Advani condemns attack on Kulkarni, says incidences of intolerance rising - The Hindu

but isnt it true that pakistanies dont realli bother to read books :azn:

how long have you been on this forum?

and you still have the NDTV, ZEE NEWS mentality?

are we all illiterates here? like seriously Pakistanis don't read books what type of nonsense stereotype is that!

cause you launch a product where you have buyers for it ... somewhere on youtube a pakistani comentator was saying pakistanies keep books at home as decorative instruments and books in pakistan are sold by there wieght not content ... is that rihght :azn: :sarcastic:

To be fair, most of them here are well educated and read.

I remember when I joined PDF in 2009.

I must be honest. I was surprised at their level of English and thought at the time.

Even more when I saw the photos of their roads and Jana at the time surprised me further by telling me that they actually also had coffee day type cafes and Macdonald's and such.

Its been a long journey since those heady early days. Of engaging people who up until that time were like aliens to us .....

Cheers, Doc

Little Nunni Syndrome.

These intolerants were always around.

But deep inside caves and hidden under stones.

They believe the time is ripe now to wave their ugly dicks in everyone's faces.

Little realizing that there is very little to wave.

The issue lies in the rule of law and the state remaining strangely silent while this happens.

Its a period of everyone getting to know everyone else, afresh.

The Muslims and other reliable villains have been pushed to the periphery.

There are new badasses in town.

The little nunnis remain strangely similar though. Be they green or saffron. Strangely small, and virulently active to compensate.

I say.. Very poetic :-)

Advani condemns attack on Kulkarni, says incidences of intolerance rising

VBK-ADVANI_359924f.jpg

Former Deputy Prime Minister of India, L.K. Advani outrightly condemned the attack on his erstwhile aide Sudheendra Kulkarni, allegedly by activists of NDA ally Shiv Sena in Mumbai over organising a book release function for former Pakistan foreign minister Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri.

“I strongly condemn whosoever has done this,” said Mr. Advani, adding that “of late we have seen an increase in cases of intolerance, this is against democracy.”

Significantly, Mr. Advani had, on the 40 anniversary of the Emergency in June, said that conditions that could give rise to another Emergency today continued to prevail in India.

Mr. Kulkarni, under the aegis of the Observer Research Foundation (ORF) was organising the launch of Mr. Kasuri’s book Neither a Hawk nor a Dove: An Insiders Account of Pakistan’s Foreign Policy. The Shiv Sena had openly opposed the function and this morning its activists allegedly smeared black paint all over Mr. Kulkarni.

Advani condemns attack on Kulkarni, says incidences of intolerance rising - The Hindu
i wonder when is shatrughan sinha going to spew his venom on BJP goverment :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom