What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

who gave permission for the pkistani to launch book in india. Indian HM IS TURNING INTO JOKE.

Ranjeet Sahib, there is a difference between a State exercising it's policies and some extremist elements forcing their will over the masses or dictating the state's policy.

Ranjeet Sahib, there is a difference between a State exercising it's policies and some extremist elements forcing their will over the masses or dictating the state's policy.
Chalo bhaijaan, point taken.

It came bit late in the day for Mr Kulkarni. He deserved this treatment when he justified Charlie Hebdo attack. Oh well.. better late than never!
It's take me ages to get all the color off on Holi, I wonder how he gonna manage this :lol:

Chalo bhaijaan, point taken.

It's take me ages to get all the color off on Holi, I wonder how he gonna manage this :lol:

He is going to keep it till every channel has finished covering him.. & some international ones too! milk it as much as he can.. :lol:

He is going to keep it till every channel has finished covering him.. & some international ones too! milk it as much as he can.. :lol:
A picture to go along with the title of the book. :lol:
book-story_647_101215114550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom