What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

WTH, I was just bringing more to the party. I ll have the Beef and the pork, and wash it down with beer. You ll probably not even the touch the food from the table which had pork on it, and I am the religious nut :lol:

Dont say that out loud, ull get lynched for that in India.

looks like you have been gathering quite good ammount of information .... cheers doc :D

I am an old man now.

After I come home, my dogs, my chair and my TV and my remote and 1-2 hours of the news is my week day routine. With or without something to wet the throat.

The newspaper is beginning to lose favor slightly. I have no patience/time. And rip through it without properly chewing and digesting the good bits.

correction Kasuris booked was launched in Pakistan much earlier

@vsdoc @bang

Oxford launches Khurshid Kasuri’s book

so it has already been launched in Pakistan.

To be fair, most of them here are well educated and read.

I remember when I joined PDF in 2009.

I must be honest. I was surprised at their level of English and thought at the time.

Even more when I saw the photos of their roads and Jana at the time surprised me further by telling me that they actually also had coffee day type cafes and Macdonald's and such.

Its been a long journey since those heady early days. Of engaging people who up until that time were like aliens to us .....

Cheers, Doc

glad Doc,

but to be honest the stereotypes on your side seem to be alot more ingrained.

what i perceive is that indian impression of Pakistan is similar to the HOLLYWOOD impression of the "arab world".

where if you watch their movies to show an "arab nation" they show deserts goats background prayer noises and mostly backward looking place.

similarly indians feel Pakistan is land of extremists backward goat herding mullahs. :lol:

glad Doc,

but to be honest the stereotypes on your side seem to be alot more ingrained.

what i perceive is that indian impression of Pakistan is similar to the HOLLYWOOD impression of the "arab world".

where if you watch their movies to show an "arab nation" they show deserts goats background prayer noises and mostly backward looking place.

similarly indians feel Pakistan is land of extremists backward goat herding mullahs. :lol:

See our batch joined immediately after 26/11. Most older guys know what Pakistan USED to be.

But yes, the news we get out of Pakistan (TV, non-Doordarshan) is the Arabized type. Plus the old TV dramas etc. stopped. You guys see a lot more of us than we do you. That's a fact.

There is a BBC serial about a Pakistani family in the UK (two daughters - one plain Jane, one mod but with a abaya, and a hilarious dad) but that doesn't count.

Honestly, the Coffee Day thing surprised me (Jana and some others thought I was trolling at the time ....).

This picture shows two clear things: First, the blackened face of Indian host Sudheendra Kulkarni, that this is the face of India's 1.2 b as shown by Shiv Sena views.

And second, Pakistanis are martial white/fair/Aryan race, like shown through Kasuri's face. The contrast is visible in the picture. :p:

CRGBnwGUsAAcHNX.jpg

Sudheendra Kulkarni & Former Pak Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri book launch address media in Mumbai

For those who are asking why kasuri saab is not publishing his book in Pakistan...
CFI__r-WIAAw3Yn.jpg

PS. Shiv-Sena is in mood of playing Holi....

This picture shows two clear things: First, the blackened face of Indian host Sudheendra Kulkarni, that this is the face of India's 1.2 b as shown by Shiv Sena views.

And second, Pakistanis are martial white/fair/Aryan race, like shown through Kasuri's face. The contrast is visible in the picture. :p:

CRGBnwGUsAAcHNX.jpg

Sudheendra Kulkarni & Former Pak Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri book launch address media in Mumbai

Have seen you posting this before..... Why posting again??? Is it because it did not get the desired response?

Have seen you posting this before..... Why posting again??? Is it because it did not get the desired response?

To be fair, like on the hindu muslim poverty thread, on purely domestic threads, the Pakistanis leave us alone to thrash it out.

Some fly fishers are inevitable of course. :)

To be fair, like on the hindu muslim poverty thread, on purely domestic threads, the Pakistanis leave us alone to thrash it out.

Some fly fishers are inevitable of course. :)

Well we have our share of fly fishers, who doesnt miss a chance to score point on a Pakistani social issue thread.......After all we all are called South Asians right? :)

Firstly kudos to Sudheendra Kulkarni for facing and standing up to the scum.
If some Jihadi nuts spoil the day for us then remember these RSS or SS are doing and equally good job for you Indians.
Having said that, it's worth mentioning that no Indian player or performer was ever attacked in Pakistan or forced to postpone their venues. !!!

Firstly kudos to Sudheendra Kulkarni for facing and standing up to the scum.
If some Jihadi nuts spoil the day for us then remember these RSS or SS are doing and equally good job for you Indians.
Having said that, it's worth mentioning that no Indian player or performer was ever attacked in Pakistan or forced to postpone their venues. !!!

How many indians come for such performance in Pakistan by the way??? (i have no clue )

Back
Top Bottom