What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

:lol: Sometimes I reckon we quantify the seriousness of an issue based on the number of threads made on PDF. Based on the number of threads made, Man lynched for consuming beef in India is the most serious issue in the world right now, scores dying daily in the civil wars raging across the middle east not so much!

Where do PDF gets the links from???? Our own media right....... not only in PDF it has been discussed in length in major news channels as well....... As long as TRP is going to remain in India this is going to be the case.....

And you believe Shiv Sena does? After drubbing they got in Maharashtra assembly elections looks like they have completely lost their mind.
The Sainiks are not idiots bhai ;) Trust me on that, I am in close contact with them. Yes, they are angry with the BJP but they are awaiting their chance to humiliate it the same way they were humiliated.
They are re-growing & making strategies, they are angry but have not lost their minds. :)

& the Sainiks have ALWAYS been like this, in Bal's time when a "rationalist" Wagle said some ridiculous stuff, lead by a MLA they beat him black & blue.
Atleast kulkarni wasn't attacked with snakes or hockey sticks :P

win win situation! communal turned sickular gets his face blackened... & book launch is still on defying SS's diktat! :lol:
Anyway He got what he deserved, his face was blackened that was enough ..

There is no drama, honestly no one gives a toss.

:lol: Sometimes I reckon we quantify the seriousness of an issue based on the number of threads made on PDF. Based on the number of threads made, Man lynched for consuming beef in India is the most serious issue in the world right now, scores dying daily in the civil wars raging across the middle east not so much!

Yes & no. You are right that perspective is important but what story gets put out is almost never based on perspective. This will make the entire Indian news channels go nuts & there will be some seepage through to the international media.
Not like Donald Trump' views really counts for much now but you would hardly think that given the amount of coverage it gets. Perspective is important but it is never the full story.

The Sainiks are not idiots bhai ;) Trust me on that, I am in close contact with them. Yes, they are angry with the BJP but they are awaiting their chance to humiliate it the same way they were humiliated.
They are re-growing & making strategies, they are angry but have not lost their minds. :)

& the Sainiks have ALWAYS been like this, in Bal's time when a "rationalist" Wagle said some ridiculous stuff, lead by a MLA they beat him black & blue.
Atleast kulkarni wasn't attacked with snakes or hockey sticks :P
I have to agree to this bro, they have left their old ways.

I don't believe anyone would buy a book titled "Neither a hawk, nor a dove" in Pakistan. It's our pseudos how will fall for such cr@p even after getting slapped over and over again.

Its almost like Kasuri wants to tell Indians that it was you because of which the talks failed. We Pakistanis are obviously the more reasonable of the two.

Why not try to sell your ideas to Pakistanis first and then come to India?

Where do PDF gets the links from???? Our own media right....... not only in PDF it has been discussed in length in major news channels as well....... As long as TRP is going to remain in India this is going to be the case.....

Yes our very own media, a biased media. A media which doesn't give any intellectual space to the right wing ideology. The more they try to snuff out the right wing opinion and voices the more outbursts you ll see.

Its almost like Kasuri wants to tell Indians that it was you because of which the talks failed. We Pakistanis are obviously the more reasonable of the two.

Why not try to sell your ideas to Pakistanis first and then come to India?
Well that's Aman ki Asha and the narrative they want to peddle.

What is at stake for common 1.2 billion Indians is not the right of a Pakistani artiste to perform in India, but the right of Indians to decide who they can listen to or watch in India....in this case Shiv Sena, an unelected man decides.

Shiv Sena is elected and can decide as it is part of the govt. Who are unelected are the Sickulars. That does not shame them or stop them from outraging. Indian people would not give a damn if they did not have a Pakistani artist to listen to or a Pakistani book to read from. There is enough talent at home that one cannot keep a count of, so it is all the more astonishing to listen to the outrage of bird brained Sickulars. One would think their very life blood is being drained off by refusing admission to Pakistanis in India.

ahh the hindu inferiority complex manifests itself again, why cant we just sit down and discuss things over some roast beef.

Nair, if political necessities compel one to keep their moral conscience sleeping that necessarily makes them dishonest by character.
Can we expand this definition to religious inclinations as well? or is it limited to political necessities only?

Headlines will scream whatever the editor wants them to, the editor will do what his bosses/funders want him to.

& if the aim is a negative picture of Modi, then even the smallest of incidents which are panchayat level stuff will be portrayed as a conspiracy of Modi against opposition'/liberals/kashmiris/global peace/muslims/christian.. Did I miss anyone out?

In the end it is up to Modi to take on those against him & up to the readers to make out truth from fiction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
TBH back in the days of Balasaheb Thackeray, kulkarni would have got a good trashing , what is there to fear from an ink attack??

Exactly, we must improve our standards. A good thrashing is what that A-hole deserved. This pansy act of throwing ink is really lame.

Back
Top Bottom