What's new

Shiv Sena smears black paint on Sudheendra Kulkarni's face to protest Pakistan politician's book lau

proxy.jpg
Say anything, but hats off to his defiant look. Only a Hindutvavadi* can give this look after being inked.
*Not kidding.

Just look at his I DONT GIVE A FK attitude. Love that. :tup:

Will anyone tell me , Why Shiva Sena people act like Goons or like the political gundas shown in TV shows ?

One possible explanation could be that Shiv Sena people are Goons and perhaps also political gundas.

who gave permission for the pkistani to launch book in india. Indian HM IS TURNING INTO JOKE.

Permission? To release a book (not to launch, just to release)? What sort of joke are you?

The clip played by Arnob yesterday clearly showed that Kasuri is nothing but an ISI stooge.

I was impressed by the way Arnob stood up (while remaining seated) to the ISI handlers and the female "facilitator" when they tried to strong arm him.

It was a really interesting (and frankly chilling) reminder of what we face from the other side. An indoctrinated hardcore hostile military junta.

In light of that, I must now come out in the open and laud the action of my Shiv Sainiks.

As always, fighting the good fight. Nation above all first. Politically correct niceties later, if ever (which for the Shiv Sena = Never).

I hope the newly awakened little nunnis of the non-martial "pen" variety sit up and take notice how its meant to be done.

Jai Hind! Jai Maharashtra!

The clip played by Arnob yesterday clearly showed that Kasuri is nothing but an ISI stooge.

I was impressed by the way Arnob stood up (while remaining seated) to the ISI handlers and the female "facilitator" when they tried to strong arm him.

It was a really interesting (and frankly chilling) reminder of what we face from the other side. An indoctrinated hardcore hostile military junta.

In light of that, I must now come out in the open and laud the action of my Shiv Sainiks.

As always, fighting the good fight. Nation above all first. Politically correct niceties later, if ever (which for the Shiv Sena = Never).

I hope the newly awakened little nunnis of the non-martial "pen" variety sit up and take notice how its meant to be done.

What surprised me more was the way Kasuri cowed down once that person intervened.

What surprised me more was the way Kasuri cowed down once that person intervened.

They (civilians, bureaucrats) are terrified puppets.

Mukammal hone dijiye, mukammal hone dijiye was all he could mumble.

Sad day, Doc.

@Joe Shearer

Hello Sir Good Afternoon

Today is a very auspicious day according to Hindu calender

So I wish to offer you my apologies for the spat we had a few days ago

With Best Wishes and regards

We will do it again and again to anyone who welcomes pakistani in India. These beggars should stop coming to India. Don't they have self respect?

Proud of Shiv Sena

One possible explanation could be that Shiv Sena people are Goons and perhaps also political gundas.

Permission? To release a book (not to launch, just to release)? What sort of joke are you?
u mean to say any Pakistani can come and release his book without permission from concerned authorities! joke is on you sir !

u mean to say any Pakistani can come and release his book without permission from concerned authorities! joke is on you sir !

You are still the joker.

Permission was granted by the police, and the Chief Minister assured that there would be no disturbance.

Back
Top Bottom