What's new

Shiv Sena leader Kadam shares stage with Modi, makes hate speech against Muslims &Pakistan

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There seems to be no end to BJP prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi's embarrassment. Even as the Gujarat Chief Minister termed controversial statements from VHP chief Pravin Togadia and Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh as petty and irresponsible, another leader from close ally Shiv Sena made strong anti-minority statements from the same stage where Modi was seated.

Speaking at a rally in Kalyan, Mumbai, on Monday night, Shiv Sena MLC Ramdas Kadam threatened revenge against Muslims and assured the audience that Modi would destroy Pakistan in six months of assuming power.

Referring to the 2012 Azad Maidan attack, Kadam said "Muslims" who vandalised police vehicles, damaged public property and attacked women police personnel during the Azad Maidan riots in August 2012, "will not be spared".

Earlier, Modi condemned hate speeches by VHP chief Pravin Togadia and Bihar BJP leader Giriraj Singh.

"I disapprove any such irresponsible statement & appeal to those making them to kindly refrain from doing so. Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP's well-wishers are deviating the campaign from the issues of development & good governance," Modi tweeted.

ram_das-_kadam-350_042214042203.gif
Shiv Sena MLC Ramdas Kadam assured the audience that Modi would destroy Pakistan in six months of assuming power.
In another development, Bhavnagar police registered an FIR and started an inquiry into the alleged hate speech given by Togadia in which he said Muslims should be stopped from buying property in Hindu-majority areas.

Togadia had asked his supporters to evict a Muslim man from a house he had bought in the Hindu-majority locality near Meghani Circle area of Bhavnagar city.

Togadia had allegedly told the gathering, mainly comprising local residents and Bajrang Dal workers, that they should give a 48-hour ultimatum to the occupant to vacate the house or else they should storm it and put up a Bajrang Dal board.

Bihar's BJP leader Giriraj Singh has stirred up a controversy saying that those opposing Modi would have to go to Pakistan after the general elections.

"Those opposing Narendra Modi are looking at Pakistan, and such people will have place in Pakistan and not in India," Singh told a poll meeting at Mohanpur Haat Maidan near the temple town Deogarh on Friday.

Read more at: Shiv Sena leader Kadam shares stage with Modi, makes hate speech against Muslims : Maharashtra, News - India Today

Pakistani leaders in there election campaigns talked of having friendly relations with India. But many indian politicans are defaming Pakistan. Height obsession with us by Indians.

All the ridiculous amount of money, resources, energy and time BJP has spent on hugescale image makeover of Modi seems to have gone down the drain by their allies :hitwall:

I really wish BJP gets majority on their so they no more have to ally and seek support from these nutcases.

Surprisingly, this secular & democratic India. India the darling of the west.

Its election campaign is run on hate speeches against Muslims. Its front runner party, BJP, has a hate monger extremist wing called VHP.

Its all facts. Not India bashing. India is moving towards Hindu extremism if Modi wins the election. I m happy. This veneer of liberal, enlightened and secular must wear off pretty quickly.

saw it on tv,he is a stupid and dangerous man,he should be kept behind bars for rest of his life,people like him and owasi are great danger to India.

saw it on tv,he is a stupid and dangerous man,he should be kept behind bars for rest of his life,people like him and owasi are great danger to India.

Surprisingly, this secular & democratic India. India the darling of the west.

Its election campaign is run on hate speeches against Muslims. Its front runner party, BJP, has a hate monger extremist wing called VHP.

Its all facts. Not India bashing. India is moving towards Hindu extremism if Modi wins the election. I m happy. This veneer of liberal, enlightened and secular must wear off pretty quickly.
You wish,People of India are the secular fabric of the country and not any political party.

Last edited:
This veneer of liberal, enlightened and secular must wear off pretty quickly.

Don't care this pseudo liberalism, sickularism won't help us fill our stomach. These secular parties and liberal leaders have tremendously failed in providing employment, keeping inflation under control, massive corruption, providing basic needs etc. Even after more than 65 years of its formation India is still a third world country thanks to the seculars.

I m happy. This veneer of liberal, enlightened and secular must wear off pretty quickly.
Indeed we also want that.A lot of Muslim appeasement is going on these days.Muslims are not special people and they should be enforced with same laws like all other people which are compatible with the modern world and not with what there Kuran taeches and stuff

Indeed we also want that.A lot of Muslim appeasement is going on these days.Muslims are not special people and they should be enforced with same laws like all other people which are compatible with the modern world and not with what there Kuran taeches and stuff
Religon is impoart to many people ...

Religon is impoart to many people ...
Then religions of all people should be given flexibility which is not the case unfortunately.For e.x. Hindus have to give up many traditions like Sati pratha,caste system and stuff then Muslims are no exception.IF they dont want themsleves to be compatible with the modern world then they should happily migrate to Muslim countries of there liking i.e. Pakistan or Saudi Arabia like all other non muslims are migrating(running away would be the right word) from other muslim countries.
Hopefully Modi would look into this matter although it would be asking too much from a single man

Then religions of all people should be given flexibility which is not the case unfortunately.For e.x. Hindus have to give up many traditions like Sati pratha,caste system and stuff then Muslims are no exception.IF they dont want themsleves to be compatible with the modern world then they should happily migrate to Muslim countries of there liking i.e. Pakistan or Saudi Arabia like all other non muslims are migrating(running away would be the right word) from other muslim countries.
Hopefully Modi would look into this matter although it would be asking too much from a single man
we dnt have any such thing that we have to leave or unethetical.. all the things should is incorporate wth mordern rules .. Yes few hard liners make very sticker rules ..some of them are even not according to Islam ..
Im not saying as Pakistan . just as a nutral person .. Muslims in genral all around world is worried that a person who is blamed for murdering muslims .. who still have links with most anti muslims organizations like shiv sena is becoming PM .. i m well wisher of indi but i see unrest in Muslims communities in modhi government ... .

Referring to the 2012 Azad Maidan attack, Kadam said "Muslims" who vandalised police vehicles, damaged public property and attacked women police personnel during the Azad Maidan riots in August 2012, "will not be spared".
Well - let's see. Let's look at these men.
B_Id_308336_violence.jpg

Successfully burnt a number of vehicles and proudly flying a green flag. Victory indeed.

azad-maidan-violence1.jpg

Does not look like the police.

Azad-maidan-riot.jpg

Funny how in a peaceful protest there are only angry young men and no other people

Azad-Maidan_4.jpg

"Die, dead Indian jawans , die" - This must be the thought. Imagine a Hindu or Sikh doing something to QeAzam Monument.

azad-maidan-riot630.jpg

Do I need to say anything?

So yeah - they are now scot free. If Modi comes they will be probably shot on the spot of rioting. And I support that.

As for his second statement - I don't care. Shiv Sena is a regional party and have no influence on foreign policy. So that's just empty stupid talk.

Last edited:
Well - let's see. Let's look at these men.
B_Id_308336_violence.jpg

Successfully burnt a number of vehicles and proudly flying a green flag. Victory indeed.

azad-maidan-violence1.jpg

Does not look like the police.

Azad-maidan-riot.jpg

Funny how in a peaceful protest there are only angry young men and no other people

Azad-Maidan_4.jpg

"Die, dead Indian jawans , die" - This must be the though. Imagine a Hindu or Sikh doing something to QeAzam Monument.

azad-maidan-riot630.jpg

Do I need to say anything?

So yeah - they are now scot free. If Modi comes they will be probably shot on the spot of rioting. And I support that.

As for his second statement - I don't care. Shiv Sena is a regional party and have no influence on foreign policy. So that's just empty stupid talk.

:mad: slaughter these rats wtf

Back
Top Bottom