What's new

Ship stealing from Pak-India found finally

Strange comment from someone who brought in Kohinoor into a topic which will be so complex legally to own and physically to recover( the silver) from so deep down. He blames the English of rape, plunder and loot and when someone shows him that his country people are mirror images of whom they detest most, he decides to report him? I rest my case.

Strange comment from someone who brought in Kohinoor into a topic which will be so complex legally to own and physically to recover( the silver) from so deep down. He blames the English of rape, plunder and loot and when someone shows him that his country people are mirror images of whom they detest most, he decides to report him? I rest my case.

But you just said you came to India for trade and you never looted but history says otherwise my friend take it like a man on the chin as they say :lol:

If i really wanted to troll i can bring up slavery or how the english killed so called 'witches' which was really a war on women but i wont go there unlike some who claim to be neutral

But you just said you came to India for trade and you never looted but history says otherwise my friend take it like a man on the chin as they say :lol:

We looted you as much as you looted your neighbours and mostly your own Country like the CWG?

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

@Always Neutral
What an idiot you are!! Do you have even a bit of idea what you are talking about?? Are you comparing masacares and looting done by Britishers with exploitation of Dalits,Tribals/ minorities? Do you know who the CM of UP is? Who the leader of Lok Sabha is? No doubt Dalits/Tribals etc had been wronged for ages but India has been constantly making efforts to bring them to streamline.

We didn't do Jalianwala on any like you idiots did and that is just one example so don't get us started on this.. You wanna keep $200 million worth of our silver.. Keep it we give it to you as Khairaat.. Go to hell now..

Who is the idiot here 80 % goes to the US? Read the article fanboy or are you still learning English?

Are you not doing a equally good job by illegal mining and up rooting lives in Karnataka, Goa etc by illegal mining.

What does have to do with looting by the english? we are discussing a specifc thing here, if you want to open a thread on illegal mining in India please do so.

Who is the idiot here 80 % goes to the US? Read the article fanboy or are you still learning English?

You are making no sense. you are outta your mind or may be your GF just gave you a tight kick on your back side..

What does have to do with looting by the english? we are discussing a specifc thing here, if you want to open a thread on illegal mining in India please do so.

By the same analogy where are we talking about looting ? we are talking about a US company finding silver 300 miles of Ireland.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

We looted you as much as you looted your neighbours and mostly your own Country like the CWG?

So you admit it now you came to loot? first it was just to trade :lol:

Same can be said about how you blackmailed H Singh to invite you to Kashmir or MR to E Pakistan

By the same analogy where are we talking about looting ? we are talking about a US company finding silver 300 miles of Ireland.

Finding silver from India so we call it stealing in my book or was that english sterling silver they found?

Hey you fascist colonialist,

This is not about a diamond. Not about silver and gold. You pathetic people killed way too many men, raped women and babies. You have wiped the whole continents off their original populations. You have committed the largest genocide in the history of universe. You are not only thieves but also murderers and rapists. Now just because the smuggler who used to earn and accumulate his wealth via such heinous crime is dead, this does not mean that the wealth is clean and legit for the descendants of smuggler to use. You see, no one here has forgotten what British did to them. German only killed 6 million civilian Jews and that also by carbon monoxide mostly. You people massacred 40 million Bengalis in World War II by starvation as par of a scorched earth policy. We remember everything. Every single moment of it. Infact the more time passes the more people will become aware. Just this year one of the most popular movies of sub continent played by a top actor (Salman Khan) was about ridiculing your colonial rule. Your era is gone. The future belongs to us. And when that future comes, you better have developed enough pity in international scene for yourself so that the new world will not come to your doors and take away whatever of wealth you have stashed from those colonial times. You people have stolen from all corners of the world. And your standard of life all depends on that. We know all these things.

Leave it guys.. the silver is found in international waters so we don't have claim on it as such we already lost is ages back and it's just $200 million. Let them use it to save their sucking economy.

Comprehensible English please? BTW what is a manifest?

Ill make it even simple so you can understand the cargo ie the 'silver' was loaded from Calcutta with nearly 7,000 tonnes of medium and high-value cargo, including pig iron, tea, and the large quantity of silver.

Now where was your looting East India company located? it had it's Indian headquarters in Calcutta, does that make sense now or do you need a 5yr old to explain the concept to you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom