What's new

Shinzo Abe visit: India, Japan to forge closer defence ties

That would mean you do not consider all Chinese posters here as Chinese.

You certainly hate your own kind.
Not all, but almost all. Chinese don't have a bragging culture, Indians do. Our down to the earth work ethnics brought us where we are now and where you are now is also a reflection of your mentality and ethics.

false flaggers - maybe no pride in their nationality

This guy suggested let China invade India, as China is stronger.. so I asked him à question. what you will do, if a strong guy abusing some lady in your family.. he replied,he will give up without fight.

Its no match for Pakistani-Chinese defence relations or CPEC.

Why you bringing Pak here.. lol.. funny..

US tries to prop up India, Pakistan needs to fight the US

Japan tries to prop up India, Pakistan needs to fight Japan

You see where this is going? Neither of these countries are propping up India against Pakistan rather against China. But since Pakistan has become a client state in the China-Pakistan relationship it is being forced to fight US & Japan who have supported Pakistan in the past and would like to do so in the future.

Basically, Pakistan would end up making enmity with every country that is considered as an enemy of China.
Pakistan has nuclear china has nuclear so japan is nothing. one big bomb and japan gone. lol. idiots only think japan will save bhorat mata. lol

Not all, but almost all. Chinese don't have a bragging culture, Indians do. Our down to the earth work ethnics brought us where we are now and where you are now is also a reflection of your mentality and ethics.

Lol look whose talking, each and every thread flooded by chinese.. some times I can't control laugh, because of members like feng etc... Apart bragging, I don't see any valuable input from you guys.. posting some missiles, tanks pics, bringing DF blah blah.. grow up.

Lol look whose talking, each and every thread flooded by chinese.. some times I can't control laugh, because of members like feng etc... Apart bragging, I don't see any valuable input from you guys.. posting some missiles, tanks pics, bringing DF blah blah.. grow up.
Only Indians believe they don't brag, people from other countries all know that Indians brag from toddlers to their beloved Modi. Chinese are result oriented people while Indians dream oriented.

Only Indians believe they don't brag, people from other countries all know that Indians brag from toddlers to their beloved Modi. Chinese are result oriented people while Indians dream oriented.

Am no Modi fan,I criticized him even in PDF... But in Doklam issue, you guys behaving in lunatic ways... Apart bragging, you guys know nothing..

Typical big mouth Chinese boasting phrases "will", "In time" spotted :china:

I would count on the chinese expertise in infrastructure building.

You are looking at the issue from an indian perspective. Of course you "in time" would mean forever :D

Pesky indians are so jealous of Pakistan :D

Back
Top Bottom