What's new

Shinzo Abe visit: India, Japan to forge closer defence ties

I am not black! :rofl:
But if you want to look alike Indian you need a lot :p:
By typing here your color will not change from night Black :oops:

I know you are a brownie, stay true

Why China or Pakistan comes into picture, get rid of slavery of China. yuo are in so fear that can't write a post against India without mentioning China.

Both are Pakistanis ashamed of their nationalities.

you are a mix of arbaic - turkic - chinese mixed genes! :sarcastic:

hueeeee no indian gene :D

yeah, Indian gene can't be ashamed of his country. hide under Zimbabwe flag.

Millions of indian economic refugees are stationed all over the world

They must be real proud of india :D

I know you are a brownie, stay true
Yes, but unlike you I am not Filthy nigroo
602519-b8006151bb18cc582b309f538e4fea9c.jpg
download.jpg

Its no match for Pakistani-Chinese defence relations or CPEC.

True but you have to see how one sided is China-Pakistan relationship. Economically speaking, China does not need Pakistan which makes Pakistan a client state that serves China's strategic interests.

Japan ($4.9 Trillion GDP) + India ($2.2 Trillion GDP) = $7.1 Trillion GDP

China ($11.1 Trillion GDP) + Pakistan ($0.3 Trillion GDP) = $11.4 Trillion GDP

True but you have to see how one sided is China-Pakistan relationship. Economically speaking, China does not need Pakistan which makes Pakistan a client state that serves China's strategic interests.

Japan ($4.9 Trillion GDP) + India ($2.2 Trillion GDP) = $7.1 Trillion GDP

China ($11.1 Trillion GDP) + Pakistan ($0.3 Trillion GDP) = $11.4 Trillion GDP

Japanese society is homogeneous, they dont welcome people with fake degrees and rapist :D

On the other hand, Chinese and Pakistanis welcome each other :D

india is a little better place than zimbabwe
Another Indian perspective :D

Geography: Indian perspective :D
Its not Indian Perspective, search on the net and see what whole world believe about you.
You guys are still not evolved fully, you are still in b/w Chimpanzee and humans, All you looks same and more similar to Chimp then human. Just see your own hairs .
If I see your living habits, you guys live most unhygienic and filthy. What you gave to the word ? HIV ? Ebola ? all these due to your unhealthy living, dont wash your hand after shitting.
See your people achievements Drug Peddling, pirates, terrorists . Making a living on minerals and Jungles.
We have to send our forces to your country to keep you bit Civilized.
otherwise you all end up like it
Just a week back news http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/fifteen-teens-children-treated-rabies-10999810

Japanese society is homogeneous, they dont welcome people with fake degrees and rapist :D

On the other hand, Chinese and Pakistanis welcome each other :D

How does it matter? Will China allow Pakistanis to immigrate to China?

What matters in relationships is shared interests and weight of each country.

Japan's economy is twice as big India's but its population is aging and very small. Hence India and Japan have shared interests. Also, both have border disputes with China and are on either side of Chinese border which makes them natural allies. There are no conflicts between India-Japan to put a stress on this relationship.

On the other hand China keeps suppressing the fellow Muslim Turks in East Turkestan as Pakistan is forced to look the other way and act as nothing has happened. This is due to the one sided nature of China-Pakistan relationship. Had Pakistan's economy was around $5 Trillion the relationship would have been different. Pakistan does not have any disputes with Japan but is being forced to fight the Japanese due to its relationship with China.

Back
Top Bottom