What's new

Shinzo Abe visit: India, Japan to forge closer defence ties

I think you mean that CHINA only respects the white race. (Companies in China even hire token white males to do nothing other than being a token white male)
What you are talking might be true a decade ago, but not now, there are many white foreigners now in China the government issue no law to put limit on their numbers. We have no trouble with white race but Japanese worship them, their century old slogan is to leave Asian and join the west, they worship them to a point that they almost made English their official language.

You are right, at least africans have distinctive skin color

Actually i am an Indian, just that i am too ashamed to tell the world i am one. I mean who in the right mind would? It takes a "special" kind of person to do so :D

yeah sure i am an unicorn

Ofcourse both are Pakistanis while ashok321 is a Bangladeshi I guess
who are they trying to fool ?

yeah sure i am an unicorn

who are they trying to fool ?

More like rodent, i mean same color right

rats2.jpg

yes Chimbawean !

Its fine, as long as it isnt indian :D

Chinese military expansions are forcing many countries around it to consider their defensive capacities, Japan's rearmament & India's military modernisation its all because of China.

Chinese military expansions are forcing many countries around it to consider their defensive capacities, Japan's rearmament & India's military modernisation its all because of China.

Japanese military has always been modern. They emphasize on quality

India modernization "effort" has been a joke. Buying a couple of jets, tanks, vessels with different electronics isn't "modern" by any standards :D

Japanese military has always been modern. They emphasize on quality

India modernization "effort" has been a joke. Buying a couple of jets, tanks, vessels with different electronics isn't "modern" by any standards :D
Sounds logical,our military is not modern when u compares with West and Japs,to some extent Chinese too.

Actually i am an Indian, just that i am too ashamed to tell the world i am one. I mean who in the right mind would? It takes a "special" kind of person to do so :D
Now African claiming himself Indian, come on you are bloody hell african ni*r* remain like that.

Its no match for Pakistani-Chinese defence relations or CPEC.
Ofcourse its no match. China-Pakistan relations is that of a Patron-Client nature. China bestows favours on Pakistan. One weak and dependent on the other.

India and Japan relations are that of two independent strong powers collaborating. Both economically and militarily strong.

Its no match for Pakistani-Chinese defence relations or CPEC.

Why China or Pakistan comes into picture, get rid of slavery of China. yuo are in so fear that can't write a post against India without mentioning China.

false flaggers - maybe no pride in their nationality

Both are Pakistanis ashamed of their nationalities.

Looks like you need some whitening product :D

you are a mix of arbaic - turkic - chinese mixed genes! :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom